Jump to content
Krooss25

Up and coming players

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Third said:

Kik Pierie (70 rated/ 17 years old) started last two matches for Heerenven, xonsidered one of the most interesting young prospect from Netherlands. 

Kik Pierie (70 rated/ 17 years old). Thanks for this future prospect Third he presently has Plus +41% more minutes than he needs to Rise. Example: If he played zero minutes in next 6 games he would still have +14%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Third said:

Kik Pierie (70 rated/ 17 years old) started last two matches for Heerenven, xonsidered one of the most interesting young prospect from Netherlands. 

 

Edited by Soccahappy
SM Duplicated the post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, muallan said:

Dennis Johnsen (70/19). Starter for Jong Ajax and recently made his debut for Norway U21. Scored a very nice goal against Fortuna Sittard.

Likely to rise to 75 at next review. Also he's very cheap (340k) and will probably be at external.

Yh looking a really smatt player been tracking him love All Ajax teams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/09/2017 at 7:37 PM, Third said:

Dennis Geiger (75 rated/19 years old) impressive for Germany youth national teams & already getting game time at Hoffenheim, today started against Bayern bright future ahead. 

Got him in a few gameworlds. Hoping he gets a decent rise in the review. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maxi Gomez (Celta) , 21 y old , rated 82 , 3 appearances and 3 goals(actually 4 but it didn't count beacause the ball hit the opposite player and it was counted as an autogoal) . Before his move to Celta last season he had in 27 matches 15 goals and 8 assists for Defensor. I don't think that he will dissapoint so i would give him a go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dot I Dot said:

Maxi Gomez (Celta) , 21 y old , rated 82 , 3 appearances and 3 goals(actually 4 but it didn't count beacause the ball hit the opposite player and it was counted as an autogoal) . Before his move to Celta last season he had in 27 matches 15 goals and 8 assists for Defensor. I don't think that he will dissapoint so i would give him a go.

Thank you :)Dot I Dot :) for the prospect u found which led to my interest in this club:-

Early update of prospects at Celta Viga

First whose not doing as well as last season, consider selling?:-

Sergi Gomez minus 30.4%96minutes out of 270 possible

Iago Aspas Although 100% mins he already has the Squad cap of 90 so mins not help him

Doing well so far

Maxi Gomez 2m (21/82) 247 mins out of 270 & 3goals Plus 55.5% more minutes than needs presently.

JonnyCastro 8m (23/88)270 mins out of 270 Plus 30% more minutes presently

Sisto 7m (22/87) 264 out of 270 Plus 31.8% ditto

Lobotka 2m (22/82) 114 out of 270 Plus 6.38% ditto

Radoja 6m (24/87) 180 out of 270 Plus 0.7% ditto

Remember this is ONLY after 3 games, early doors but I’ll be keeping an eye on these prospects. If any of you are interested we can follow their progress?? IF for example Maxi Gomez did not get any minutes in the next 3games he would still have +9.8% Cheers Dot I Dot..... Socca :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Thank you :)Dot I Dot :) for the prospect u found which led to my interest in this club:-

Early update of prospects at Celta Viga

 

First whose not doing as well as last season, consider selling?:-

 

Sergi Gomez minus 30.4%96minutes out of 270 possible

 

Iago Aspas Although 100% mins he already has the Squad cap of 90 so mins not help him

 

Doing well so far

 

Maxi Gomez 2m (21/82) 247 mins out of 270 & 3goals Plus 55.5% more minutes than needs presently.

 

JonnyCastro 8m (23/88)270 mins out of 270 Plus 30% more minutes presently

 

Sisto 7m (22/87) 264 out of 270 Plus 31.8% ditto

 

Lobotka 2m (22/82) 114 out of 270 Plus 6.38% ditto

 

Radoja 6m (24/87) 180 out of 270 Plus 0.7% ditto

 

Remember this is ONLY after 3 games, early doors but I’ll be keeping an eye on these prospects. If any of you are interested we can follow their progress?? IF for example Maxi Gomez did not get any minutes in the next 3games he would still have +9.8% Cheers Dot I Dot..... Socca :)

 

How are you working out the percentages to be plus and minus ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

How are you working out the percentages to be plus and minus ?

It's calculated by a formula in the database which has evolved over the last 4 to 5years. Still evolving, re-calculated each half season for the big 5. Obviously the minus figures are how much in percentage terms the minutes fall short of SM's required amount. But it's complicated by Top clubs & successful teams like Real Madrid (Top Club) Leipzig & Monaco (Successful last season) as players in these teams don't need to play as many minutes as say unsuccessful teams like Hull, Wolfsburg & Empoli did last season.

Also the percentage requirements for a riser are totally different for every rating point between 70 & 99.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Inigo Cordoba (20/75) left winger who has started one game in La Liga for Atletico Bilbao. He also started Europa League game against Hertha Berlin. 

Not added yet to the database but related to this Unai Nuñez (Athletic Club/20years old) is also another young prospect from Lezama youth academy who is getting quite enough game time in the first team this season. Be quick when SM added him to sign! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Third said:

Not added yet to the database but related to this Unai Nuñez (Athletic Club/20years old) is also another young prospect from Lezama youth academy who is getting quite enough game time in the first team this season. Be quick when SM added him to sign! 

Yeah, I've been waiting for him to be added since I saw he was starting for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Boubacar kamara 17 yr old/ 75.. played in europa league for marseille.. its still early but worth a shot

I read a scouting report on him a while back. I have him in my squad ages now...

 

He's one of my big big hopes for the future, fantastic to see him get some game time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2017 at 2:39 PM, muallan said:

Dennis Johnsen (70/19). Starter for Jong Ajax and recently made his debut for Norway U21. Scored a very nice goal against Fortuna Sittard.

Likely to rise to 75 at next review. Also he's very cheap (340k) and will probably be at external.


Dennis Johnsen is #11. Looks very good at dribbling, and scores a nice goal at the end.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monolithic said:

Marcelo Charles (23) looks to be a certain riser in Portugal. Maritimo's starting keeper and has helped them to 15 points in 6 games. Should go up from 78 to 82 and quadruple in value.

Great Find Monolithic Plus+69% more minutes than he needs presently, tho SM are harder on Gk's you would expect 82 is more than possible if he keeps up 100% minutes 540mins out of 540

1 hour ago, Monolithic said:

Marcelo Charles (23) looks to be a certain riser in Portugal. Maritimo's starting keeper and has helped them to 15 points in 6 games. Should go up from 78 to 82 and quadruple in value.

Double quote SM :(:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...