ElChico

False 9 Suggestion.

I have a suggestion which could go in two ways. The false 9 is a tactic used by my country Spain as we destroyed Italy 3 - 0 in the WCQ on Saturday. I would like the false 9 to be added either as a formation 443 C or as a player instruction in instructions in tactics, where you can tick the box and in both the 433 A and 433 B the striker position becomes available for CAMs just like isco who was a "striker" in the false 9 formation. Comment if you disagree or agree.

On 6/9/2017 at 12:34 AM, ElChico said:

I have a suggestion which could go in two ways. The false 9 is a tactic used by my country Spain as we destroyed Italy 3 - 0 in the WCQ on Saturday. I would like the false 9 to be added either as a formation 443 C or as a player instruction in instructions in tactics, where you can tick the box and in both the 433 A and 433 B the striker position becomes available for CAMs just like isco who was a "striker" in the false 9 formation. Comment if you disagree or agree.

The idea is interesting, but at the condition that the engine is tweaked in such a way that using a CAM  without CF listed in his list of position as the false 9 would cause him to score less than a regular CF striker played as CF.  

The false 9 is usually as more a support type player, who helps to create chances and/or mantaining and recycle possession in such tactics.