Which RB to sign

Hi, i have just taken over everton and i am happy with the formation and players except the RB. I only have 6mill to spend and i know that wont get me much but im looking for someone that has lots of experience but wont retire when i buy him or someone who might go up in to the 90's in the future. Can anyone help with suggestions.

Cheers :)

Re: Which RB to sign

is miguel any good?? because i never saw a great performence of him

well yes bosinhwa is good he might go to an EPL team this winter or summer

He sure might, Villa were negotiating with Porto in the summer, a figure of around 10 million was batted about. he is a good player !

But you people are missing one thing, he said he only has 6 million, no one will sell a 90+ player for 6 million ;):P

hes 22 age and rated 71 i doubt that he wuold even reach the 85 mark.

Whats his age and current rating got to do with it though ?

Clearly he used to never play but been given the chance he has impressed and is now regular for arguably Turkeys biggest team, and has been capped at senior international level. Im only going on his word as i havent heard of the fellow but if that is true a biig increase will occur. However maybe middle/low 80's as he hasnt been playing at that level for a long amount of time :)

hes 22 age and rated 71 i doubt that he wuold even reach the 85 mark.

For only 10k when money is tight its an just option for the original poster.

Since last Turkish rating change he has joined Fener, made first team, now has CL experience and made Turkish National team.

Even if he gets 85 this time its still a v.good investment.

For only 10k when money is tight its an just option for the original poster.

Since last Turkish rating change he has joined Fener' date=' made first team, now has CL experience and made Turkish National team.

Even if he gets 85 this time its still a v.good investment.[/quote']

A superb investment but looking at a increase to 85 is optimistic, any higher is crazy talk ! to get to those kind of rating you need to be playing regularly and well for around 18 months :)

totally agree with Adamski, I have not gone for Chimbonda yet as the Tottenham manager has not been on since 18/12. Ill go take a look at all the options and let you know what i decided. I can cope with getting a young 70 rated defender for now if his rating goes up soon. Ill post back let you know what i find

Why don't you buy Hutton, a young Scottish right back, 86 with hopefully an improvement to 89. One of Scotland's better performers in their Euro campaign and he has also been linked with Manchester United as a long term replacement for Gary Neville.