riccardopc

English Championship 5

In the long term they are shooting themselves in the foot. Everytime they block a post the names of all the objecting clubs and the post goto the moderators, since you haven't been banned from the newsfeed they must think it is a malicious report.

Again as I have stated before we need player moderators to kick out these clowns. We should also not do any deals with them but NOT persecute of be critical of those that do as there are so many clubs 10 + that it is really hard to tell, we need friends in the game world not to push other managers into their camp.

Also we should not spam the newsfeed as it is ruining the experience of other game players, one message on the cheat clubs, bump it up until it gets censored then write a new one.

1 minute ago, Mihajlo12 said:

The problem will be serious only when SM closes orders. These are children and they will certainly continue to cheat

It seems to me that a way may be to scare him... some days ago when I wrote the posts about him cheating  and reposted them he started writing to me ... bagging for me to stop :

Ricardo really really your oppinion is not correct.really .i dont manage most team.i dont know newcastle or ipswic or another after. 25 or 20 days after sign in.i dont know who is big dinosour.really i am not managing most team.i have not any problem this league and for you.i have most esteem for you.really 4 5 good managers in here and 1 good managers you.when time i left here only mustafa west ham sercan and southend in here.it is very boring.i have not any problems for you
30 set alle 19:29
3193149_1487437068.jpg
please delete all comments and status..really i dont want any problem really.i respect you.you are very good manager.i dont want any problems

30 set alle 19:32

1 minute ago, mistermalcolm said:

In the long term they are shooting themselves in the foot. Everytime they block a post the names of all the objecting clubs and the post goto the moderators, since you haven't been banned from the newsfeed they must think it is a malicious report.

Again as I have stated before we need player moderators to kick out these clowns. We should also not do any deals with them but NOT persecute of be critical of those that do as there are so many clubs 10 + that it is really hard to tell, we need friends in the game world not to push other managers into their camp.

Also we should not spam the newsfeed as it is ruining the experience of other game players, one message on the cheat clubs, bump it up until it gets censored then write a new one.

ok but i think there should always be one or more posts about them visible on the wall... just to make them feel unconfortable