South American Superstars Part 1

Doe ©

Re: South American Superstars Part 1

hey mate what about Hugo Rodallega he is colombian and he plays for nexaca Mexican club, only 22 years old rated 87 and scoring great goals for the club,he is on the database tell me what you think of him.

and what about Tiago Luis Martins the 18 years old attacker that plays for Santos and that Real Madrid are after him.

not on the database.

I know that you covered this guy some time ago' date=' but do you think he will get a rise in the next ratings, and if so, by how much?[/quote']

He will either stay the same or go up by 1. He is starting to become one of Cruzeiro's first choice centre halfs.

hey mate what about Hugo Rodallega he is colombian and he plays for nexaca Mexican club' date=' only 22 years old rated 87 and scoring great goals for the club,he is on the database tell me what you think of him.

and what about Tiago Luis Martins the 18 years old attacker that plays for Santos and that Real Madrid are after him.

not on the database.[/quote']

Rodallega, for me looks like a very good player in the making. His goal scoring record is impressive, especially at international level. At the FIFA 2005 Youth Championship he scored 11 goals, becoming the top scorer and all time record goal scorer at the tournament, beating Argentina's Luciano Galetti's previous record of 9 goals. At senior national team level, he has already been capped 17 times scoring 4 goals. At domesic level, he has played for; Deportes Quindio (Scored 32 goals), Deportivo Cali (26 appearances, 12 goals), Monterrey (29 appearances, 4 goals), Atlas (17 appearances, 5 goals) and he currently plays for Necaxa (15 appearances, 9 goals). An amzing prospect.

I do not know much about Tiago Luis Martins, just that he made his debut against Bragantino on 27th January 2008, scoring his first goal.

Giuliano

#68 This player is tipped to be one of the brightest talents in Brazilian football in a few years. Giuliano Victor de Paula, or Giuliano as he is usually known had a dismal South American U17 Championship with Brazil, he started only 1 out of 9 games for Brazil, the start was against Ecuador. Against Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina he appeared as a substitute. He accumiliated 0 goals at the tournament. However, at the more important tournament, the Fifa U17 World Cup he was sensational for Brazil, starting all 4 of Brazil's games, against New Zealand, Korea DPR, England and Ghana, scoring 2 goals. Those goals came against New Zealand and Korea DPR. Giuliano also gained 1 assist. Giuliano's favourite position is the attacking midfield role, where he can use his precise passing to split opponents open. He can also play as a striker. He was born in Curitiba, Brazil, is currently 17 years of age and 1.79m in height. His domestic club , Parana have seen the potential Giuliano has, and have tied him down to his first professional contract already, until 1st February 2010. Watch this player in the future, he is a rare talent.

Not On The DB

hey mate what about Hugo Rodallega he is colombian and he plays for nexaca Mexican club' date=' only 22 years old rated 87 and scoring great goals for the club,he is on the database tell me what you think of him.

not on the database.[/quote']

let's send an message to the sm database and maybe he'll appear

Jonathan Dos Santos

#69 You have heard of Giovani Dos Santos but his brother according to many people is actually a more technically gifted player. 'Little Dos Santos' currently plays for the Barcelona Juvenile A Team. Last season he played for Barcelona C, but they folded because of Barcelona B geting relegated into the bottom division (Barcelona C were in the bottom division). So, in the end Jonathan moved to the Juvenile A Team. Like his brother Giovani, he is Mexican and was born in Mexico DF, Mexico. Jonathan is currently 17 years of age and plays in midfield unlike his brother who plays as an attacking midfielder/striker. Jonathan was going to lead the Mexico U17 team at the Fifa U17 World Cup but suprisingly they failed to qualify. If he continues to impress for the Barcelona Juvenile A Team, he should follow in the footsteps of Lionel Messi and progress through the ranks at a rapid rate.

Not On The DB

Jonathan Dos Santos

#69 You have heard of Giovani Dos Santos but his brother according to many people is actually a more technically gifted player. 'Little Dos Santos' currently plays for the Barcelona Juvenile A Team. Last season he played for Barcelona C' date=' but they folded because of Barcelona B geting relegated into the bottom division (Barcelona C were in the bottom division). So, in the end Jonathan moved to the Juvenile A Team. Like his brother Giovani, he is Mexican and was born in Mexico DF, Mexico. Jonathan is currently 17 years of age and plays in midfield unlike his brother who plays as an attacking midfielder/striker. Jonathan was going to lead the Mexico U17 team at the Fifa U17 World Cup but suprisingly they failed to qualify. If he continues to impress for the Barcelona Juvenile A Team, he should follow in the footsteps of Lionel Messi and progress through the ranks at a rapid rate.

Not On The DB

i've heared this too because it was thought that Jonathan will be the 1st to play for first team at barca but his age was an problem

Great Talent --- Good job Joe;) !!!

Kayke

#70 This player shone at last years Champions Youth Cup in Malaysia, scoring 5 goals for Flamengo, of Brazil. Kayke scored 2 goals against Arsenal, and one goal against Ajax, Manchester United and AC Milan. His goal tally made him the 2nd top scorer at the tournament. To my suprise Kayke has not been called up to the Brazil U17 or U20 sides in his career yet. However, he has time on his side, as he is only 19 years of age. For his domestic club, Flamengo he has appeared 3 times for the first team, he is yet to score. Kayke's full name is Kayke Moreno de Andrade Rodrigues, he was born on 1st April 1988 in Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil. If he scores regulary for Flamengo in a few seasons time, Europe will be beckoning.

This Player Is On The DB - Rating 73 - F - Rating Change +3

Angel Di Maria

#71 Yes, this player is perhaps well known throughout SM, but I have checked and to my suprise, I have found no detailed reports on this player. Anyway, Angel Di Maria is a huge talent for the future, judging by his displays for Argentina. He is a winger, plays for Argentina and is 19 years of age. Di Maria is 1.77m in height and was born on February 14th 1988 in Rosario, Argentina. At last years South American U20 Championship, Di Maria started 2 of Argentina's 9 games in the competition. Those starts came against Venezuela and Uruguay. He scored his only two goals against Uruguay, in an outstanding display. As a substitute, Di Maria appeared against Columbia, Brazil, Chile and Columbia in the final stage of the tournament. In my opinion, he deserved more game time throughout the championship. The tables turned at the Fifa U20 World Cup however. Di Maria started Argentina's games against Poland, Mexico and Chile as they won the competition quite impressively. Di Maria scored an impressive 3 goals in the competition, these came against Panama, Poland and Chile. He also recorded 2 assists, to cap off a brilliant tournament for the youngster. He appeared as a substitute against Panama and Korea DPR. After his impressive showing at the U20 World Cup, Benfica of Portugal snapped him up from his hometown club Rosario Central for 6 million euros (£4.5 million). Before his move to Europe, Di Maria had made 35 appearances, scoring 6 goals for Rosario Central. Currently he has made 11 appearances for Benfica, he is yet to score his first goal. Arsenal and Manchester United are said to be keen on the young winger. On the 28th January 2008, Di Maria was called up to the Argentina senior national side. 6 words, definately buy this player on SM.

This Player Is On The DB - Rating 87 - W/F - Rating Change +1

Angel Di Maria

#71 Yes' date=' this player is perhaps well known throughout SM, but I have checked and to my suprise, I have found no detailed reports on this player. Anyway, Angel Di Maria is a huge talent for the future, judging by his displays for Argentina. He is a winger, plays for Argentina and is 19 years of age. Di Maria is 1.77m in height and was born on February 14th 1988 in Rosario, Argentina. At last years South American U20 Championship, Di Maria started 2 of Argentina's 9 games in the competition. Those starts came against Venezuela and Uruguay. He scored his only two goals against Uruguay, in an outstanding display. As a substitute, Di Maria appeared against Columbia, Brazil, Chile and Columbia in the final stage of the tournament. In my opinion, he deserved more game time throughout the championship. The tables turned at the Fifa U20 World Cup however. Di Maria started Argentina's games against Poland, Mexico and Chile as they won the competition quite impressively. Di Maria scored an impressive 3 goals in the competition, these came against Panama, Poland and Chile. He also recorded 2 assists, to cap off a brilliant tournament for the youngster. He appeared as a substitute against Panama and Korea DPR. After his impressive showing at the U20 World Cup, Benfica of Portugal snapped him up from his hometown club Rosario Central for 6 million euros (£4.5 million). Before his move to Europe, Di Maria had made 35 appearances, scoring 6 goals for Rosario Central. Currently he has made 11 appearances for Benfica, he is yet to score his first goal. Arsenal and Manchester United are said to be keen on the young winger. On the 28th January 2008, Di Maria was called up to the Argentina senior national side. 6 words, [b']definately buy this player on SM[/b].

This Player Is On The DB - Rating 86

thats 7 words SM is 2 words (Soccer Manager).:D:rolleyes:

Olny kidding, pal. Yeah he's well known but good info anyway

Big blow to my scouting, one of my sources has been hacked and the website has been closed for rebuilding. :(

That is why there has been hardly any posts this week, I have found other sources now though, and I hope to return to posting either today or on Monday (My weekend rest don't forget)

Big blow to my scouting' date=' one of my sources has been hacked and the website has been closed for rebuilding. :(

That is why there has been hardly any posts this week, I have found other sources now though, and I hope to return to posting either today or on Monday (My weekend rest don't forget)[/quote']

I think that i know which is your source and if is that let me tell you that we are using the same source.:D :D ;)