Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Spoon v Sam v Daniel v Toggs

Ross.DAFC85

Guest Toggs

Re: Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Torley v Toggs v Sam v Daniel

Havent really posted latly as the results havent been the best and im more or less rpmoted anyway, will be doing all my bussiness in the summer.

Well.. what can I say?

English Shield Semi Final

BRISTOL CITY 1:0 ARSENAL

BAYAL SALL(13')

Unlucky 13 Arsenal.. eh?

Final against Bolton who are slightly less intriguing than Chelsea' date=' West Ham, Newcastle, Blackburn and now Arsenal. Great result.. the old 4-4-1-1.

Have now shut out: Di Natale and Totti; Martins and Marica; Raul and Cruz; Lucarelli and Trezeguet; Henry and Drogba and Kaka;

How is everyone else doing?

Looks like 1-0 to Ross over the rest :).

[/color']

ENGLISH SHIELD SEMI FINAL

BRISTOL 2 - Bent (16), Walcott (59)

Newcastle 1 - Lisbie (76)

Taking on Boro in the final

I've beaten Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and Man City. So I guess we can make it 1-1 ;)

Guest Toggs

Getting back into my City now as the business end of the season settles in:

Turn 28:

Charlton 0-3 B.City !!

Ben Arfa

Bruno (2)

And top slipped at conventry thanks to a Reyes hat-trick. Ten points from 4th with ten games to go. All is good :)

13.gifBristol City 6-0 Plymouth Argyle60.gif

Scorers

Shunsuke NAKAMURA (Bristol City), 4 mins

Jan VENNEGOOR OF HESSELINK (Bristol City), 21, 34 & 69 mins

Juan Pablo SORIN (Bristol City), 31 mins

Torsten FRINGS (Bristol City), 72 mins

Move into third with that result.

13.gif

Bristol City have beaten Crystal Palace, Watford, Preston NE and Ipswich Town in their last four league matches since they booked their glamour tie with Bolton in the final of the English Shield, which they will play at Wembley tomorrow night. With tonight's win they went joint second with Ipswich but remain four points behind league leaders Norwich City and Philp is insistent on claiming the league title. They face the Carrow Road side in their next league match and are looking for a win.

Philp has recently brought in players such as Vela, Schilder, Fayzulin, Wijnaldum and look to bring in three new faces tomorrow morning with an accepted bid for one player and two unopposed bids for players playing externally in the setup. Damien Plessis joined and is no longer a free agent but will find it hard in a midfield with Hamisk, Bayal Sall, Sissoko and now Schilder.

Joe Hart joined from Juventus a few days ago for £1.5m, Mullins and Baysse the fee paid

C_71_article_1021290_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

£100k along with keeper Agosto and defender Benhamida allowed Jose Crespo to join City

crespo_354x215_es.jpg

And moving from Hertha Berlin was Gelson Fernandes for £550k and Joseba Llorente paid

C_71_article_1028227_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Philp has said that nothing compares to his next signing who has agreed terms with Bristol City just moments ago moving from Huddersfield Town. Philp was after the teenage sensation at the start of the season but couldn't get him from Barcelona. But the 17 year old will join, with goalkeeper Samir Handanovic making way and moving to the fourth tier as BOJAN JOINS BRISTOL CITY!

23740_hp.jpg

ENGLISH SHIELD FINAL

Wembley, 8PM

:D:D:D BOLTON WANDERERS 1-2 BRISTOL CITY :D:D:D

ben_arfa.jpg

Two first half goals from Ben Arfa seals it

A cup run beating Cheltenham (pens), Chelsea (2-1), West Ham (1-0), Blackburn (1-0), Newcastle (2-0), Arsenal (2-1), and now Bolton (2-1).

I am now £5,000,000 richer and having signed Bojan, Hart and Crespo recently, does anyone have any recommendations on who to buy next?

Got pumped with Arsenal in the final, as you can see I played my reserve team as I am only third in the league and the teams behind me aren't too far behind so I need to concentrate on getting promotion, I blame the Bosnian referee for my defeat, :D .

Well done Ross, apart from Chesterfield you played all Premiership opposition including Chelsea and Arsenal so it's thoroughly deserved.

Screen03.jpg

Guest Toggs

Recent Signings - Ryan Babel

Henrique Thiago Heleno

Marek Hamsik

Vitor Rivaldo

Results are alright, 12 points from a possible 18 in the last six and with only six games left, will look to close the gap on Coventry (8Pts) but not really paying much attention as im more-or-less promoted unless i drop 10 points (Wont Happen).

Losing away to Norwich (current league leaders) looks to have cost me the league.. have three games left and I am four points behind them as I play West Brom, Southampton and Shorpe. Won tonight against Wolves and if I beat West Brom at home in my next match then I seal promotion.

Checked the setup history earlier and noticed this:

ii2.jpg

Very happy indeed with that, and to win the league would be fantastic although I have a few injuries and suspensions at the moment.. everyone else get posting, doubt you will have had as good a first season as myself:)

ii2.jpg

I have less manager points and am not top in my setup :eek::D

Am 13 points clear at the top, with a game to go.

Current team is:

GK - Fontana (88)

CB - Weir (89)

CB - Legrotagglie (89)

CB - Jagielka (88)

W - Santi Cazorla (90)

W - Vertonghen (87)

CM - Jones (89)

CM - Montolivo (90)

AM - Sektioui (89)

CF - Borriello (88)

CF - Guiza (92)

Squad worth about 220m, 60 players at the moment, and cash in the bank so am looking forward to making some more signings.

Guest Toggs

I cant seem to find any form either teb. Need 2 points from my last 3 games to gurantee promotion but it all isnt that good.

Next seson will come with some big name signnigs and a massive clearence at City, most the youth will be gone.

With one match left in the season:

1. BRISTOL 78

2. Crystal Palace 76

3. Cardiff 71

Bristol are in.

Here are my player performances for the season

G Carlos Navarro Montoya 42 85 5(0) 7.40

G Rodriguez Diego Lopez 26 89 3(0) 7.33

G Zeljko Kalac 35 89 29(0) 7.86

LB/LM Laszlo Sepsi 21 85 5(0) 7.60, 2 assists

LB Vincent Muratori 20 86 25(0) 7.28 1 goal, 2 assists

LB Vieira Marcelo 19 89 5(0) 7.40

RB Gonul Gokhan 23 88 24(0) 7.50 1 goal

RB Julian Vara 24 80 1(0) 7.00,1 assist

RB Lorenzo De Silvestri 19 86 4(0) 7.75

CB Zago Antonio Carlos 38 84 11(0) 7.45 2 goals, 2 assists

CB Federico Fazio 21 87 21(0) 7.67 3 goals, 1 assist

CB Manuel Fernando Couto 38 86 21 (0) 7.19 3 goals,1 assist

CB/DM Gerard Pique 21 87 10(0) 7.60 1 goal, 2 assists

D Rafael Christ 28 81 3(0) 6.00

LM/W Kevin Lejeune 23 86 12(0) 7.83 4 goals, 4 assists

LM/W Trinidad Diego Capel 20 89 29(0) 7.66 7 goals, 10 assists

DM Moussa Sissoko 18 85 6(0) 7.33 1 goal, 1 assist

CM/DM Ruben de la Red 22 89 9(0) 7.78 3 goals, 3 assists

CM/DM John Obi Mikel 21 90 6(0) 7.67

AM/F Kurtulus Mohamed Ali 33 87 6(0) 8.50 5 goals, 1 assist

AM Miralem Pjanic 18 85 1(0) 9.00 1 goal

W/F Carlos Vela 19 87 12(0) 7.67, 1 assists

W/F Sebastian Giovinco 21 87 3(0) 8.33 2 goals

LOAN W/F Theo Walcott 19 88 21(0) 7.38 8 goals, 9 assists

F Sadick Adams 18 74 2(0) 8.50 1 goal, 1 assist

F/AM dos Santos Giovani 18 87 6(0) 8.00 2 goals, 6 assists

LOAN F Darren Bent 24 88 28 (0) 8.00 15 goals, 12 assists

CF Ismael Blanco 25 89 23(0) 8.65 12 goals, 7 assists

Guest Toggs

Guranteed Promotion and guranteed 2nd going into last match, play-off's in this league would of been extremely intresting. All stats at end of season.

I am quitting my Bristol City now as i am having a big cutdown on teams as the cricket season is now in full flow. Sorry to all, and i wish the best of luck to the people participating in division 1 next season.

If anyone is interested in them they are in EC 795, top of the table by 9 points, 5 games left in the season, garunteed promotion and still 6.1 million left in the bank.

I will be releasing at 16:15 :)

Finished third so that's me promoted, also got to the semi final and the final of both cups which unfortunately I got beat in but the main thing was promotion so a good season for my Bristol City.

Untitled-Captured-01.jpg

Guest Toggs

City Review

Finished up gaining promotion in 2nd place behind Pensioners Coventry City. +43 goal difference and a manmoth 82 goals in mainly, a 4-4-1-1 formation. Cups were not my focus as i crashed out in the 3rd Round of both, which has payed off to be an awful decision.

Season's Best Performers

Henrik Larsson - Plyd>24 - 8.40

Hatem Ben Arfa - Plyd>37 - 8.05

Luis Jiminez - Plyd>29 - 8.00

Rivaldo - Plyd>17 - 7.99

Best Assist

Rivaldo - Plyd>17 - 12 Assists

Top Goalscorers

Hatem Ben Arfa - 17

Henrik Larsson - 14

Rivaldo - 12

Best players (87+)

90's

Rivaldo

89's

Marek Hamsik

Hatem Ben Arfa

Luis Jiminez

Henrik Larsson

Ryan Babel

88's

Recber Rustu

Thiago Heleno

Boral Ugur

Gonul Gokhan

Michael Tarnat

87's

Michael Silvestre

Diego Buonanotte

7.2M won in prize money at the end of the season and will look to shorten the squad from the 33 i have now to around a 25 man team, all 84+. Team WILL be improved on in the summer. Muratori, Vasko, Idiakez, N'gog & most fo youth will leave.

Beat Shorpe 2-1 on the final day to achieve promotion in season one. Like Toggs' side a lot will be leaving for the big boys to come in now. Looking for a top ten finish if possible in the top division. Have won the cup beating the top sides so it shouldnt be too tough.. should it? Have signed Gago and Obi Mikel so that will be the midfield. Looking to get some top class forwards now.

Not much point in me putting up stats, because Bednar who is away back from his loan, and Ben Arfa who were my top scorers have now left. Bayal Sall probably my best player this season, with some vital goals in both league and cup. This season was about youth, but next season it is about quality :).

Guest Toggs

Beat Shorpe 2-1 on the final day to achieve promotion in season one. Like Toggs' side a lot will be leaving for the big boys to come in now. Looking for a top ten finish if possible in the top division. Have won the cup beating the top sides so it shouldnt be too tough.. should it? Have signed Gago and Obi Mikel so that will be the midfield. Looking to get some top class forwards now.

Not much point in me putting up stats' date=' because Bednar who is away back from his loan, and Ben Arfa who were my top scorers have now left. Bayal Sall probably my best player this season, with some vital goals in both league and cup. This season was about youth, but next season it is about quality :).[/quote']Well done Ross :) , Providing alot of managers stay with their Bristol's (Which im sure i am.) then next season this will become a very intresting thread. Looking for the 89 risers. Ji Sung Park offer for cheap has just been accepted so happy with that.

And Teb, like i said at the start of the season, i will win the prem before you !! :D