Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Spoon v Sam v Daniel v Toggs

Ross.DAFC85

Guest Toggs

Re: Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Torley v Toggs v Sam v Daniel

Still think that having looked at my side' date=' Toggs? :D

I am curious to see peoples sides... can we get some profile links from peeps?[/quote']

Think would be more appropiate if i show mine after the signings.

How you managed that Teb i dont know ;)

Want top10. Starts @ Liverpool next saturday :) Wish me luck !!!

Decent draw for the first five games I host Wigan Athletic and Fulham, and travel to Norwich City, Newcastle and Sunderland. Hoping to maybe pick up three wins from thos five as Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea come soon after. Byes in both the cups allows me to bolster the squad a little hopefully.

Hart 88

Lell 89 Ujfalusi 92 Demichelis 93 A Cole 92

Hleb 93 Gago 91 Mikel 90 Capel 89

Bojan 89 Cavenaghi 89

Thats the team for Saturday, but with my whole squad (except Capel) with a transfer ban, I am going to have to wait a while before I can bring in better players and get rid of the others such as Cavenaghi and either Vela/Hamsik.

Guest Toggs

Decent draw for the first five games I host Wigan Athletic and Fulham' date=' and travel to Norwich City, Newcastle and Sunderland. Hoping to maybe pick up three wins from thos five as Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea come soon after. Byes in both the cups allows me to bolster the squad a little hopefully.

[b']Hart 88

Lell 89 Ujfalusi 92 Demichelis 93 A Cole 92

Hleb 93 Gago 91 Mikel 90 Capel 89

Bojan 89 Cavenaghi 89

[/b]Thats the team for Saturday, but with my whole squad (except Capel) with a transfer ban, I am going to have to wait a while before I can bring in better players and get rid of the others such as Cavenaghi and either Vela/Hamsik.

My season starts this staurday with an away trip to Liverpool. Followed up by games against Derby, Blackburn, West Ham and Coventry, games i feel i can take points from. After them i host both the Manchester sides.

----------------------Rustu 88-------------------------

----Tarnat 88 -- Berezutky 90 -- Heleno 88 -- Gokhan 88----

-------- Hamsik 89 --- Hamann 89 ---- Diaby 88 -----------

--Babel 89-----------------------------------------Ben Arfa 89

---------------------- Palermo 90------------------------

Do host 19 86+ players which really is the only thing i can fall back on :( Also the formation i like ^^ Means Saha and Larsson could not get many games. Jarosik and Ugur (Both88's) also cant have place in squad.

Re: Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Spoon v Toggs v Sam v Daniel

My side is shaping up pretty well, I like to think. Here is the first team:

-----------------------------Doni (92) --------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------Lell (89)-------- Legrotagglie (90)---------Weir (89)------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Camoranesi (93)-----Simons (91)----Montolivo (91)-----------Keita (91)

--------------------------Sektioui (89)-------------------------------

-------------------Borriello (91)-----Guiza (92)------------------------

Must be doing OK as loaned Chelsea my reserve keeper! My reserves are pretty decent. Might go shopping for a defender but will see how the season goes. Still have quite a bit of cash and plenty not transfer banned.

This will be my team that plays the first game in the Prem.

------------------------ Abbondanzieri (92) ----------------------

----------- M. Salgado (88) - Cygan (89) - Dragutinovic (90) ------

-- Nakamura (91) ----------- Frings (93) ---------------- Boka (88)

------------------ Baraja (90) -------- Ibagaza (91) --------------

---------------- Di Natale (93) -- Vennegoor of Hesselink (90) ----

At home to Newcastle in my first game, I also have Man Utd and Liverpool in my first five games so a difficult start to my title challenge, :D .

Guest Toggs

My team is a mile behind everybody else's :(

Bristol City 0-1 Liverpool

Very happy with the frist game of the season as it only took a 13th Minute goal from Liverpool CB Juan to separate us from them. There av rating was 94.8 :o So am extremely happy with the team :)

Next is Derby. They boast Milito, Kahn and Luis Garcia amougst others and i will play same formation as i look to get a result from this. Maybe a start for Diaby. David N'Gog & Armand Traore are expected to be sold.

Season started well...

Bristol 4 - Derby 2

With 63% possession, Bristol were well and truly on top against a decent Derby side hosting Cordoba, Veron, Lucarelli and Palermo.

Bristol boss, Teb, is under no illusions though and has warned the fans and players not to get complacent ahead of the next match against a star studded Aston Villa.

10_front_small.gif13.gif1_front_small.gif

BRISTOL CITY SIGN KOLO TOURE

Bristol City have shockingly completed the signing of Ivorian defender Kolo Toure from Barcelona to improve their back line, which conceded 51 goals last year which only gained them 56 points and were 15 points away from a promotion place, finishing in a dismal eighth place. Kolo Toure was signed for 17.5M & Marvin Elliot & Vincent Muratori.

martins_470x430.jpg

NEW TOP DEFENDER AT BRISTOL CITY

BRISTOL CITY 5-2 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

Goals from Moussa Sissoko, Kolo Toure on his debut and a hat-trick from Perez Bojan Krkic in just five minutes, adding to his 24 goals last season beat Barry Hayles's and David Norris second-half goals. A bad side was a red card from Marek Hamsik that will force him to be suspended for a few games.

610x.jpg

MOUSSA SISSOKO WITH THE OPENER

17802099.jpg

BOJAN SCORES A HAT-TRICK, HIS 27TH IN 33 GAMES FOR BRISTOL

r176857_674294.jpg

KOLO TOURE GETS A GOAL ON HIS DEBUT

610x.jpg

MAREK HAMSIK GETS SENT OFF

BEST STARTING XI

Joe Hart

Gonul Gokhan---Nicola Legrottaglie---Kolo Toure

Hatem Ben Arfa---Barry Ferguson---Moustapha Bayal Sall---Marek Hamsik---Trinidad Diego Capel

Perez Bojan Krkic---Marco Borriello

Guest the plummer

BEST STARTING XI

Joe Hart

Gonul Gokhan---Nicola Legrottaglie---Kolo Toure

Hatem Ben Arfa---Barry Ferguson---Moustapha Bayal Sall---Barry Ferguson---Trinidad Diego Capel

Perez Bojan Krkic---Marco Borriello

Hes that good you play him twice?

BRISTOL CITY FINALIZES BARRY FERGUSON'S DEAL

After spending over 17.5M on Kolo Toure who made a straight impact by scoring a goal against Plymouth Argyle, Bristol City bring in another great player, Barry Ferguson from Rangers for a measly fee of 2.5M and traded out Scott Arfield and Bradley Orr. Barry Ferguson will partner Marek Hamsik and Mustapha Bayal Sall in the middle of midfield, with Eugenio Corini likely to be reserve.

BarryFergusonPA_468x664.jpg

BARRY FERGUSON SIGNS A THREE YEAR DEAL

BARNSLEY 0-2 BRISTOL CITY

Bristol City travel to Oakwell Stadium to face Barnsley in the second round of the second season. Bristol City host two debutants, Cristian Maidana, newly signed from Banfield and Barry Ferguson, new signing from Rangers both playing in the centre of midfield.

Goals from Marco Borriello and Trinidad Diego Capel in the 52nd minute and 72nd minute sealed the game for Bristol City, the first goal was a miss-hit shot from the Italian striker squirms under Heinz Muller and the second goal from Man of the Match winner Trinidad Diego Capel lands in the back of the net after a great header from the Spanish winger, getting his 11th goal in 24 games for Bristol City and Marco Borriello gets his first Bristol City goal.

058329.jpg

THE ITALIAN STRIKER GETS HIS FIRST FOR CITY

capelsub21.jpg

DIEGO CAPEL STRIKES AGAIN!

HATEM BEN ARFA INJURED!

Although Bristol City won the game, Pham had to endure very bad news when French right winger Hatem Ben Arfa will be out for four weeks with a gashed leg after a challenge from Martin Taylor who also broke Eduardo da Silva's leg. Hatem Ben Arfa will miss games against Cardiff City, Colchester United, Southampton, Nottingham Forest, Shrope United, Sheffield Wednesday, Wigan Athletic, Wolverhampton Wanderers and will return against Fulham. Hatem Ben Arfa will most likely be replaced by Carlos Vela.

ben-arfa.jpg

HATEM BEN ARFA INJURED FOR FOUR WEEKS

Guest Toggs

After being appauled of our 1-0 loss to Derby last night, that leaves us in 15th. Toggs has strengthened his squad with some big name signings, despite his low budget.

Bfatemimbi Gomis joined from Saint Ettiene for a fee of 2.7M, Henrik Larsson and Diego Buonatte. Toggs said it is a good fee for a player who he excepts to join the 90's club at Bristol City.

Jerome Rothen, also French, joined from Ligue 1 strugglers PSG for a fee of 300k and Boral Ugur.

Marcelo Bordon arrived from FC Schalke 04 for a fee of 0k, Vincent Muratori and Tamas Vasko.

Christiano Lucarelli joined from Shakhtar Donetsk for a fee that saw no money but David N'Gog and Fredy Adu went in the other way.

Toggs was seriously not happy last night, and it saw the door for young star Hatem Ben Arfa. Maybe a mistake but Mamadou Niang joined from Marseille.

All the above players bar Gomis are expected to start for Toggs against Blackburn on Saturday; in a 4-3-3 formation.

-----------Rustu------------

--Tarnat-----Bertersacky-----Bordon-----Gokhan--

-------Hamsik------Hamann------Rothen--------

-------Babel-------Lucarelli-------Niang---------

Some happineess for Toggs though, as that starting 11 finally reaches a av rating of 90.

BRISTOL CITY 0-1 WIGAN ATHLETIC

------------------ : Luis Valencia 3'

NORWICH CITY 1-3 BRISTOL CITY

Cureton 67' ----- : Obi Mikel 18' Cavenaghi 26' 46'

NEWCASTLE UNITED 1-3 BRISTOL CITY

Owen 39' ------------- : Diego Capel 7' Hleb 26' Bojan Krkic 62'

I was terribly disappointed with the first match, and though it could be "one of those seasons", and was going to change my tactics. But I stuck with them since they got me the Shield and promotion and I got two fanastic away wins at Norwich and Newcastle.

My next three games are: FULHAM[H] SUNDERLAND[A] ARSENAL[H]

A lot of players come off their transfer ban this month, so I may sell one big star for cash and then do what I did in season one and get players that will rise in order to find some squad depth again. The 20-man squad will not be enough, so with byes in both of the opening rounds in the cups, it buys me time to double up in most positions.

Similar story for me, played 3, won 2 and lost 1.

Bristol 4 Derby 2

Villa 2 Bristol 1

Everton 0 Bristol 4

Fairly happy with that.

West Ham (H) - They have Eto'o but not a lot else

Middlesborough (A) - Very strong side with lots of top players, doesn't bode well!

Stockport (A) - No idea how they got promoted with an average rating first XI at the moment of 74!

Hoping for 7 points out of that if I can hold Middlesborough.

Guest Toggs

Mines definitly a different story then:

Liverpool 1-0 B.City

B.City 0-1 Derby

B.City 1-1 Blackburn

Lie 16th in the league and next game is West Ham (20th). I still am not confident of a result there. Then we host Coventry (My Borhter). He is 2 places above me in 14th. I think the next two games if wins will be vital for the team morale. My 4-3-3 has gave me some hope and i think i will stick with it.

My Next three league games:

West Ham Vs B.City

B.City Vs Coventry

Cup: N.Forest Vs B.City

Man.City Vs B.City

West Ham & Coventry are going to be extremely important games as after my Cup match with Forest, i host a class Man City squad (Totti, Eto'o, Gattuso, Forlan, Crespo, Ujfalusi etc...) and a Man United that won the league by 17 pts last season.

BRISTOL CITY 3-0 CARDIFF CITY

Bristol City host FA Cup finalists Cardiff City at Ashton Gate, hoping for a full three points after showing great form by beating both Plymouth Argyle and Barnsley in the first two games of the season. Nineteen-year old Mexican winger Carlos Vela plays his first game for Bristol City, replacing injured Hatem Ben Arfa. Both Trinidad Diego Capel and Krkic Bojan have been on prolific form, with Diego Capel having an average of 8.5 for his performances with Krkic Bojan raking up an amazing 9.5 average for his first two games, scoring a hat-trick against Plymouth Argyle.

Goals from Trinidad Diego Capel, Perez Bojan Krkic and Marco Borriello sealed Cardiff City's fate and a magical performance from Trinidad Diego Capel and Perez Bojan Krkic gave both of them a performance rated ten. Trinidad Diego Capel rounds the keeper, Oliver Kahn to place it home from an acute angle gets his twelfth in twenty-five games while Perez Bojan Krkic heads home a cross from the right by Trinidad Diego Capel. Marco Borriello continues good form as he scores his second in two games after lobbing the keeper.

diegocapel.jpg

DIEGO CAPEL WITH A SENSATIONAL PERFORMANCE

26629.jpg

BOJAN KRKIC-28TH GOAL IN 35 GAMES

5234.jpg

MARCO BORRIELLO CONTINUES GOOD FORM

Guest Toggs

WEST HAM 0-1 B.CITY

First win of the season for B.City as a 23rd minute Bordon header was enough to separate the teams. The win takes me up to 13th going into the game against my bro whom is in 11th. Being 13th cannot help anything but will be looking to carry a good win against the Hammers into the Coventry match.

COLCHESTER UNITED 1-3 BRISTOL CITY

Karl Duguid (21') 1-0 Bristol City

Colchester United 1-1 Moustapha Bayal Sall (28')

Colchester United 1-2 Perez Bojan Krkic (58')

Colchester United 1-3 Barry Ferguson (71')

Bristol City travel to Layer Road at Colchester hoping for another win to keep up their 100% record. A debut appearance was given to Russian prodigy Viktor Fayzulin after his impressive performances in the UEFA Cup for Zenit St Petersburg. Bristol City once again play with the Spanish duo Perez Bojan Krkic and Trinidad Diego Capel, spearheading their attack.

Colchester United scored first through Karl Duguid in the 21st minute after a poor clearance from Carlos Vela falls to him but then goals from Moustapha Bayal Sall, Perez Bojan Krkic and Barry Ferguson sealed the win for Bristol City, with Perez Bojan Krkic scoring his 29th in 36 games, Moustapha Bayal Sall scoring his first of the season and fourth for Bristol City and Barry Ferguson gets his first for Bristol.

BarryFergusonPA_468x664.jpg

BARRY FERGUSON WITH HIS FIRST FOR BRISTOL CITY

Guest Toggs

My first 6 games results:

Bristol City 0-1 Liverpool

Derby 1-0 Bristol City

Bristol City 1-1 Blackburn Rovers

West Ham 0-1 Bristol City

Bristol City 5-3 Coventry City

Cup: Forest 0-1 Bristol City

Manchester City 3-3 Bristol City