Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Spoon v Sam v Daniel v Toggs

Re: Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb

I still have 11.9' date=' not quite sure what to do with it :D .

I'm sure I'll find something ;)[/quote']I have sent a ticket telling SM that you would like to make a cross setup bank transfer :D:P

My funds are low, hoping to squeeze out a few signings as need a central midfielder quite badly and a striker.

I think the games that Romeu Ribeiro played were before the last rating changes.. so now he should maintain his rating or decrease because he not made any minute.
Fair enough, but he was picking up minutes for Benfica as late as November, and the last rating change for Portugal was some time before that (I think).
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ross v Tom v Mark Bristol City News New Manager Appointed Tom Pham has been appointed as the new man at Ashton Gate after Gary Johnson, the previous manager was fired by chairman Stephen L

Re: Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb BRISTOL CITY NEWS Since the arrival of boss Ross Philp, no fewer than 21 faces have came through the Ashton Gate gate . Most are the young and able, who will feature

Keeping you Informed - Bristol City EC762 We Will Be In The Prem ! Toggs has told his team anything but promotion is a failure. Pundits think he's said that too early as he is going for no

Almunia(87)

Orr(79)----------Vasko(84)---McAllister(81)

Bayal Sall(80)

Sproule(85)--Denilson(85)---Binya(80)--McIndoe(82)

Ben Arfa(86)-Trundle(80)

Average rating of 83 atm, and hoping to tie up Fazio, Crespo and Diego Capel but I am low on cash. Have given up on Giovani and Bojan has been bought already. Wanting another loan deal and I may go for an oldie or two.

CHRIST THE SAVIOUR HAS ARRIVED

I guess...

One of the big questions for me was who would play Right Back. RAFAEL CHRIST has been signed for 1,7 Sportivo Luqueno, he will take the job until Edson rises enough :D

Here are yesterday's signings...

Michael Johnson - Recalled :mad: - Man City

Now the signings

Juninho Paulista - 50k + P/E - Sydney FC

Istvan Spitzmuller - P/E - Debrecen

Cyrille Kytambala - P/E - Bloemfontein Celtic

Rafael Christ - 1.7 - Sporting Luqueno

Federico Fazio - 3.1 - Sevilla

Kevin Lejeune - 850k - Auzerre

Moustapha Bayal Sall - 1.4 - Ste- Etienne

Moussa Sissoko - 175k - Toulouse

Which leaves me with this, an average of 83

---------------------------Navarro Montoya------------------------------

CHRIST-----------Vasko----------------------FAZIO-------------McAllister

Walcott----------JUNINHO---------------------Witsel--------Van Der Meyde

--------------------Giovani------------------Giovinco

49 purchase made to date! Bought in some oldies to try and strengthen the spine of the team, I have tried to sign decent oldies who will rise or at least not fall, so I figure I can make profit on them still which is what all my signings to date are for. I got Franco Di Santo on loan, in an attempt to bolster the weak frontline.

Here is the first team at the moment, Average rating 85:

------------------------Fontana (88)-------------------------------

-------Vasko (84)----------Weir (87)----------Tarnat (88)------------

---------------------------Elliott (80)------------------------------

Sproule (85) ------- Balazar (85)------- McIndoe (82)--------Nani (89)

--------------------Di Santo (85)-----Giovinco (80)------------------

I thought it might be fun to track squad stats as well, hope someone agrees but I will carry on regardless as an aide memoire to myself at least :D

Senior Squad Total Value -- 53,600,000

Youth Squad Total Value ---6,400,000

Less loaned in players ---- (12,500,000)

Total Team Value --------- 47,500,000

I'm going to try something different here' date=' and raid lower rated squads in small countries for their highest rated players using my low rated players because they have a higher chairman value.

Then, I play them while waiting for my actual scouts to upgrade.

Might just work.[/quote']This seems a good idea to me. Am glad someone is trying it out of us all... Have tried to get players below SM value where possible, but have not worried too much about it as yet.

By the way I will add Torley to this thread title, only fair as he is doing the same challenge... I assume everyone's OK with that?

Re: Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Torley

I signed Steven Taylor on loan from Newcastle and to my surprise Bojan still wasn't signed so I got him aswell, that's me signed four players and sold none, I will probably put my team up tommorow or saturday before the first game along with the stats.

Good luck everybody with their first games and who do you play in your first game, I am at home to Cardiff City :) .

I signed Steven Taylor on loan from Newcastle and to my surprise Bojan still wasn't signed so I got him aswell' date=' that's me signed four players and sold none, I will probably put my team up tommorow or saturday before the first game along with the stats.

Good luck everybody with their first games and who do you play in your first game, [b']I am at home to Cardiff City[/b] :) .

Likewise.

I just signed Capel, out of cash seems I'm done for now :D

Keeping you Informed - Bristol City EC762

_40964273_bristol_city_203.gif

We Will Be In The Prem !

Toggs has told his team anything but promotion is a failure. Pundits think he's said that too early as he is going for no less than 21 players, most of who he said it too, wont be there for the start of the season.

Some of the bigger names who could be joining are Ben Arfa; Leto; Anderson; Witsel and Bojan. He thinks using the youth-raise ratings plan, he will get sucess in the Championship.

7769.jpg

standard.be_witsel3_19596_sq_medium.jpg

1.)Leto and 2.)Witsel pictured above.

First game couldnt get much harder, they host Watford in what looks to be a very tight game. After that, they face Coventry and Blackpool.

The squad for tomorrow's match away at Charlton Athletic is sealed, and no more faces look to be joining. Managed to seal Roman Bednar on loan from West Brom, with the possible signing of him later in the season.

Here is the starting eleven (Avg. rating 84):

Manuel Almunia(87)

Federico Fazio(83) Tamas Vasko(84) Jamie McAllister(81)

Moustapha Sayal Ball(80)

Hatem Ben Arfa(86) Denilson(85) Gilles Binya(80) Trinidad Diego Capel(83)

Tarik Sektioui(86) Roman Bednar(84)

I still have a bid lodged for Dos Santos Giovani, but I'm not too bothered about the youngster as I am very happy with the squad. I am looking for a centre back (22 and under) rated around (80-84) to use Vasko in a deal.

Here are the squad stats (I will edit them, should anyone sign):

Senior squad value: £56,100,000

Youth squad value: £6,500,000

Minus players loaned in: £16,300,000

Total team value: £45,300,000

I currently have £3,500,000 left, which will be spent on Giovani if the deal is best, and also a centre back (if I find one).

My team is probably the worst compared to all of yours but my setup has more unmanaged teams so I am not complaining too much.

Got Gerard Pique in from loan, so here is my starting lineup for tomorrow's match against Crystal Palace

Avg. Rating 83

Formation: 3-5-2

Manuel Almunia (87)

Gerard Pique (87)---Tamas Vasko (84)---James McAllister (81)

Moustapha Bayal Sall (80)

Ivan Sproule (85)---Michael Elliot (80)---Lee Johnston (79)---Hatem Ben Arfa (86)

Marlon Harewood (86)---Bojan Krkic (80)

First Teal Value: 58.9M (34 Players)

Youth Team Value: 6.2M (16 Players)

Players Loaned In (Minus): 13.7M

Total: 51.4M

Best of all around here maybe under Teb.

Signings

Steven Taylor - on loan

Eidur Gudjohnsen - 3.6m

Michel Salgado - 4.5m

Ruben Baraja - 3.7m

Bojan Krkic - 1.3m

Team to play Cardiff City:

---------------Adriano----------------

----Salgado--Taylor--Vasko--McAllister--

--Sproule-----Baraja--Elliot---McIndoe---

---------------Gudjohnsen--------------

------------------Krkic------------------

First Team Stats

Average Rating - 84

Average Age - 27

Average SM Value - 3.4m

Squad Stats

Average Rating - 80

Average Value - 1.9m

Total Value - 55.3m

Average Wages - 12,889

Total Wages - 373,800

Av got 1.1m left but I am selling Sproule for 6m and Elliot for 2m so I will sign more players when they get sold tommorow.

Good going. I think we are all doing well so far... all seem to have added a lot of squad value and significantly improved the team.

I am hoping to sell a few and start spending again soon, but I am not going to name my targets just yet :D

No secret though that I need a striker and a central midfielder. Only one loan slot left unfortunately!

The squad for tomorrow's match away at Charlton Athletic is sealed' date=' and no more faces look to be joining. Managed to seal Roman Bednar on loan from West Brom, with the possible signing of him later in the season.[/quote']

Look after Bednar :D wasn't going to loan him out until i saw this topic and figured you'd get better use of him than me ;) .

Looking forward to seeing how you do in our league :D should be a toughie.

Re: Keeping you Informed - Bristol City EC762

Not the happiest of day in the Transfer Market for Toggs but he has managed to secure the signatures of 13 players:

Mourad Benhamida

Paul Baysse

Diego Buonanotte

Julian Vara

Conceicao Emerson

Gonul Gokhan

David N'Gog

Miralem Pjanic

Vincent Muratori

Brignoni Jonas

Hatem Ben Arfa

Nacer Barazite

Sebastian Leto

So big names such as Krkic and Witsel didnt join but Toggs is confident they still will. He is looking to buy a world-known Keeper and a Benfica Midfielder.

Re: Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Torley v Toggs

Thanks for Teb on letting me join and good luck woth tonights matches the others

And for the statistics:

Current Starting XI:

Weale

Orr

Muratori

Fontaine

Vasko

Elliott

Sproule

Johnson

Ben Arfa

Bendtner

Leto (87 - Best player )

Guranteed to change by the morinng though, along also with the following statistics:

Squad Value - £49.000.000

( - £10.800.000 ( Loaned Players ) )

--- Value - £38.200.000 -------