Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Spoon v Sam v Daniel v Toggs

Ross.DAFC85

Re: Ross v Tom v Mark v Teb v Torley v Toggs v Sam v Daniel v Austin

Cup Round 4 -

Bristol 3 - Blanco (21, 78), Bent (55)

Norwich 2 - Shackell (57), Croft (72)

Blanco now has 9 goals and 4 assists in 12 apps, all competition.

Bent with 13 goals and 10 assists in 18 matches all competitions.

Bent is absolutly nuts. He's in the league leaders in all categories, even Yellows and Reds.

So we are still in the Cup and Shield.

Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 Bristol City

Michael Mcindoe (1)

Lilian Laslandes (1)

Bristol City 4-0 Hartlepool United

Lee Trundle (2)

Marvin Elliott (1)

Lee Johnson (1)

Bristol City are now in 2nd place in division two, three points behind the league leaders and three points ahead of 4th. And with a great win over Hartlepool in the shield Bristol are also in the last 16 of the shield. So things are currently looking up in Bristol.

24.gifColchester 2-3 Bristol City13.gif

Scorers

Javier Billalba (Bristol City), 41 mins

Ruben Baraja (Bristol City), 51 mins

Kazenga LuaLua (Bristol City), 70 mins

Kevin Watson (Colchester), 8 mins

Kevin Lisbie (Colchester), 75 mins

Coventry 1 - 2 Bristol City

Bristol city get their second win running as they defeat Coventry 2-1 away from home.

Covenrty were top before this metting, but Bristol were cool and tough after winning their last game.

Bristol now sit 10th after 4 games, having won 2 and lost 2.

Their next game is against Norwich City, and I will settle for nothing but a win lol

Signings so far

Kovac 3m and p/e

barone - 6m and p/e

galasek 0k and p/e

toselli - 500k

Pires 2.9m and p/e

rui costa -0k and p/e

only 6 signings made so far, and I have 2,4m in my accoount.Any advice who i can buy??

Bristol City - EC 795

bristolcity20coventryva6.png

Match Report

After winning 3 games on the bounce confidence was sky high going into this game. But they needed a win to keep in touch with the leaders Sheffield United and keep there distance from the chasing pack. And they got it, Bristol's star man Manuel Rui Costa firing both goals for them. The first half was evenly contested and it remained goalless at half time. But only 1 minute after restarting Jay Tabb was sent off for a second bookable offense. This turned the game into Bristol's half and they started to pass the ball around well and create chances but they needed that goal and on 57 minutes they got it, as Manuel Rui Costa hit a 30 yard screamer into the top right hand corner of the goal. This goal didn't really change the game much though as Coventry knew that one more goal and it was all over. But in the last 10 minutes they were pushing for the draw it was either something or nothing. But it went against them as a long ball was played over the top of the two center backs and Manuel Rui Costa got on the end of it, he then neatly tucked the ball away in the bottom left hand corner to seal all 3 points for Bristol.

The top 5

ec795thetop5zf0.png

Guest Toggs

Bristol City Vs Cardiff City

Toggs has been reported saying; ' winning this game and i think the boys will have the confidence to finsih the job off '. Cardiff's only threat comes through the aging Haselbank. Toggs side lie 10 points from 4th, and with them Vs Southampton, unbeaten in 6, away ,Toggs thinks that gap will increase.

Fitness worries come through all of Soriano Bruno, Luis Nani, Gonul Gokhan and Henrik Larsson. Both Brighi and ummm.. another starting player. Cardiff miss Gavin Rae (swollen ankle), Stephen McPhail (bad Achilles) and Jamie Slabber (Gashed Arm) for the match.

Toggs isnt expected to go full strength for the match, midweek they host Watford, who have over 10 87+ players, including Caniera, Canizares and Vucinkic. Toggs does believe the side will be good enough to win the game.

Prediction - Bristol City 2-1 Cardiff City

13.gifBristol City 4-2 Reading65.gif

Scorers

Zurab Khizanishvili (Bristol City), 2 & 15 mins

Eidur Gudjohnsen (Bristol City), 12 mins

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (Bristol City), 37 mins

Andre Bikey (Reading), 38 mins

Leroy Lita (Reading), 42 mins

That's me through to the English shield quarter finals, I also play Reading in the other cup competition.

Back at the top of the league with a 1-0 win over Cardiff

Won the match in the Shield 4-2. Forget against who, no one of note.

ENGLISH CUP

Man City - BRISTOL CITY

Birmingham - Leeds

Blackpool - Bournemouth

West Ham - Man U

ENGLISH SHIELD

Sheff Wed. - Bolton

Newcastle - Derby

Charlton - Middlesbrough

BRISTOL CITY - Chelsea

Those should be fun. Chelsea has Cannavarro, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Juninho, Crespo and Aguero, amongst others.

Bristol City 2 - 1 Watford

Good win, moves me up the table to 8th.

Bristol City have won and lost 3 games, and the manager knows his team needs more consistency if they are to get that promotion spot

Guest Toggs

bristol_city.jpg

Watford 2-4 BRISTOL CITY

Gaoks from Bruno (2), Jong-A-Pin and Jiminez saw off the stern test of Watford. Bruno scored two early goals to put City in the clear, but Watford got one back through Bonnart. Jong-A-Pin then restored the two goal gap before Vukinic made it 3-2. Jiminez scored late on to ensure all 3 points.

Next game is Coventry (2nd), only 1 point behind City, a win will surely secure promotion as long as they keep up the results:

BCitytable.jpg[/center]

[/img]

Bristol City - EC 795

52271849yz8.png

Bristol City destroy there promotion rivals Wolves, 5 goals to nil. All five goals came in the first half with two from Oleksandr Horshkov, one from Michael Mcindoe, one from Sükür Hakan and one from Manuel Fernando Couto. As Bristol went in 5-0 up at the break. It could have been more if Bristol's right back Orr did not get sent off early in the second half. Wolves could not take advantage of there man advantage and Bristol were not really interested in another. So the game finished 5-0 to Bristol which puts them in a comfortable position in 2nd.

65.gifReading 0-4 Bristol City13.gif

Scorers

Quinton Fortune (Bristol City), 60 & 72 mins

Shunsuke Nakamura (Bristol City), 71 mins

Jose Marti (Bristol City), 87 mins

Into the semis of the English Cup and I play Tottenham in the semis.

Bounce back!

Bristol City 3 - 1 Cardiffe City

Bristol City moved back into the top 7 of the promotion race after demolishing rivals Cardiff 3 - 1 away from home.A good match, but Bristol controlled everything, and rightly won the game.

Bristol City now sit 7th, having won and lost 4.

27.gifCrystal Palace 2-1 Bristol City13.gif

Scorers

Quinton FORTUNE (Bristol City), 27 mins

Mark KENNEDY (Crystal Palace), 17 mins

Paul DICKOV (Crystal Palace), 83 mins

Dissapointing result, that's me fourth and three points off of third place.

Guest Toggs

Blackpool 1-6 B.Citiee B)

Goals from Ben Arfa (2), Larsson (2), Jiminez and Barazite keep City in 2nd. Lost to Covetry 3-0 on saturday :( Next up is Shrope and we should get another 3 points, seeing their 19th with their depleted squad.

TB's are going, expect Transfer News soon.

Another win for my Bristol in EC 795. I beat P.N.E five goals to one after falling behind early in the game. With lead leaders Sheffield United only managing to get a draw the gap between Bristol and United is now only 1 points which means it is anyones game. The goal difference between the two clubs is zilch as they both have plus 29.

I am now on a run of 4 straight wins and i will be hopping to take that form into the next game which is against mid table Shorpe. :)