Hi

Just wondered what other people thought to this:

I think if you agree to send someone on loan or take someone on loan there should be a minimum time before they can be recalled. I recently took 3 players on loan and then the following day 2 were recalled cos the manager decided he wanted to sell them instead and the other one was recalled cos the manager left and the new manager wanted him back.

In real life loans can't be recalled within a month and i think something like that would be good in this, especially for all us managers not in charge of a team in the top league.

Re: Loan Deals

Hi

Just wondered what other people thought to this:

I think if you agree to send someone on loan or take someone on loan there should be a minimum time before they can be recalled. I recently took 3 players on loan and then the following day 2 were recalled cos the manager decided he wanted to sell them instead and the other one was recalled cos the manager left and the new manager wanted him back.

It is annoying when a loan player is re-called but you've gotta remember that it is the other persons player. If a player is re-called there is normally a reason. Maybe a change in management. Or maybe injury problems for the club thats loaned him. I find if you contact the manager from PM he should tell you the reason why the player has been re-called. If he says its because of injuries/suspensions ask if you can loan him back when the injuries/suspensions are over. I find the best players to loan are players that don't look like they arent going to feature for that team that season.

________

ZG1200A

Re: Loan Deals

Thats fine, but when you take over a club if the previous manager recently signed a player you can't sell him on for 3 months.

I have no problem if they messaged me and said sorry x got injured i need y back from you.

I just think all loans should be for min of a month or 4 turns, after which they can be recalled.