SM Private Messages

lukelufc

Re: Funny SM Private Messages

Mate' date=' I don't know why you have to ruin the thread by this....

[b']Obviously the sender will say no as he knows that he has made stupid remarks...[/b]:rolleyes:

It's just for a bit of laugh, SM currently haven't stopped the thread yet for 'breaking the law' and I'm sure they won't in the future (Hopefully)...

Don't know why you have to come up with all this next rule stuff and ruin it for everybody. There has never been a problem with this thread before and I'm sure it will stay that way.

Thi thread is just to show the amusing offers you received from other managers and maybe to be aware of them in the future.

So either you can carry on with the spirit of the thread or not ruin for everyone by acting as a wannabe lawyer. (NO offence intended)

(Bit highlighted in bold No.1) And yet that still makes it fine for others to post the private messages? The fact that they'll say 'no' is exactly my point.

(Bit highlighted in bold No.2) Please, SM have stopped other threads for he most random things ever.. If they don't close this thread, it sows inconsistency.

(Bit highlighted in bold No.3) And you, I'm assuming, are the voice of 'everbody'?

(Bit highlighted in bold No.4) I beieve I know what this thread is about, thank you very much..

(Bit highlighted in bold No.5) I don't have to b a lawyer to merely stat the law.

(Bit highlighted in bold No.1) And yet that still makes it fine for others to post the private messages? The fact that they'll say 'no' is exactly my point.

(Bit highlighted in bold No.2) Please' date=' SM have stopped other threads for he most random things ever.. If they don't close this thread, it sows inconsistency.

(Bit highlighted in bold No.3) And you, I'm assuming, are the voice of 'everbody'?

[b'](Bit highlighted in bold No.4) I beieve I know what this thread is about, thank you very much..[/b]

(Bit highlighted in bold No.5) I don't have to b a lawyer to merely stat the law.

Then stick to it!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyways no worries, I know I'm gonna carry on posting the funny messages that I get :)

So happy posting!:)

It doesn't counter this in any way.

An example' date=' if you do something really stupid and don't want it on the news it's to bad because you were stupid enough to do something stupid. If you can't do the time don't do the crime.[/quote']

Err, hello?? Do ou not understand what the 'P' stands for in PM?? Private, not public..

Those who do something stupid, and are shown on the news, are public...

Look mate, this thread has been around for about a year now. If SM had a problem with it they would've closed/deleted the whole thread by now. Which means that SM are obviously ok with this. You might have a problem with this thread which is ok, but then just don't look at it.

Funny one that I found....

Subject: hi

how did u get juninho for nothing as i am a chelsea manager as well in another league and would love to know how to get him

Thing is, I have no Chelsea in any setup (Forget about getting someone for nothing) :P

Look mate' date=' this thread has been around for about a year now. If SM had a problem with it they would've closed/deleted the whole thread by now. Which means that SM are obviously ok with this. You might have a problem with this thread which is ok, but then just don't look at it.[/quote']

Exactly... Many people have shared their messages and I'm sure many supervisors have seen this thread yet you are the first to complain.

As mentioned, just don't look at the thread as we WILL carry on posting the funny messages no matter what..... So you might as well just stick to the thread or not post at all here.....

Anyway, Let's carry on with the messages :)

Ye coz if I sent someone a stupid message and they posted it here I would call the police!!! And if they don't do anything about this vialation of privacy I would take it to the local council!!!

If some of the people who sent these stupid messages saw this thread I bet they wouldn't say anything about privacy at all.

David Fredface

Hi when you were Leicester in 761 how did you get all the players so cheap?????

(So I gave him a dumb reply for a dumb question :P)

Tom Pham

I was skilled.

(Another stupid question)

David Fredface

were they just cheap or did you cheat????

(Real answer this time)

Tom Pham

How can I possibly cheat. They were cheap and then they rose in ratings! I am a scout on the forums...

David Fredface

Tom Pham

I was skilled.

David Fredface

(Real answer this time)

Tom Pham

How can I possibly cheat. They were cheap and then they rose in ratings! I am a scout on the forums...

You should have said you cheated and your 200k purchase of ronaldo will be completed soon

Some kid just sent me a message saying:

"hi could i be real madrid or liverpool in your inetrnational league i play for man u under 16s and like if i get you on the team you could meet all the big player like ronaldo ect .. its totaly legit its cause were short of players so..."

So yeah, even though I'm 19 I'm gonna join the Under 16's United team and meet Ronaldo and Rooney and whatever. :D

Some kid just sent me a message saying:

"hi could i be real madrid or liverpool in your inetrnational league i play for man u under 16s and like if i get you on the team you could meet all the big player like ronaldo ect .. its totaly legit its cause were short of players so..."

So yeah' date=' even though I'm 19 I'm gonna join the Under 16's United team and meet Ronaldo and Rooney and whatever. :D[/quote']

Lol and yet he wants madrid or LIVERPOOL :D

Guest davinho

Easy Soldier, Dont Curse/Use * To Insult Another SM Member :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------

?? eh there was no insult just **** as u asked

David Fredface

Tom Pham

I was skilled.

David Fredface

(Real answer this time)

Tom Pham

I don't find that amusing at all... he was probably new and looking as to how to get a fair advantage...

I've had a few like that with Bradford and Bournemouth, and I always awnser with detail, and with a few tips. You know, help them out a bit. Find it's a bit snobbish of you tom.... :(

I don't find that amusing at all... he was probably new and looking as to how to get a fair advantage...

I've had a few like that with Bradford and Bournemouth' date=' and I always awnser with detail, and with a few tips. You know, help them out a bit. Find it's a bit snobbish of you tom.... :([/quote']

He has been an absolute idiot with me. It would have been better if he didn't swear and actually asked how to scout... Instead he suggested that I cheated...

Improve his manners and courtesy, I will help him but with short and rude words then absolutely no chance whatsoever. ;)

And I don't even own the Leicester anymore, I don't even know if I've had it before or not. :confused: The only "small" side I have in a standard setup is Bristol City even if that's classified as small anyways.

He has been an absolute idiot with me. It would have been better if he didn't swear and actually asked how to scout... Instead he suggested that I cheated...

Improve his manners and courtesy' date=' I will help him but with short and rude words then absolutely no chance whatsoever. ;)

And I don't even own the Leicester anymore, I don't even know if I've had it before or not. :confused: The only "small" side I have in a standard setup is Bristol City even if that's classified as small anyways.[/quote']

The first message seemed fine to me, and your awnser was arrogant. Anyways. I'd've handled it differently.