I'm not sure if this will be possible to implement by Sm but think is an idea to be considered so here goes...

I would like a manager history to be viewable on a persons profile. I know it sort of is already available by looking at a persons teams and then looking at how many points they have accumulated with their teams, but it's not quite the same as what I am proposing. what i would like to see on a persons profile is perhaps the last 5-10 teams they have managed/are managing including when they joined that team and/or left it. for example it could look something like this:

Mr. XYZ Manager history

TEAM...........CHAMPIONSHIP.........DATE JOINED.......DATE LEFT

Porto FC........WC1972..................1/11/07..............Still managing

Bournemouth..EC654....................12/12/07.............12/12/07

Bradford.........EC654....................13/12/07.............Still managing

Real Madrid.....McGills Championship..25/12/07..........26/12/07

Real Betis........GC9.......................26/12/07.............Still managing

sorry about the dodgy table :o

and so on....

The reason i am proposing this is for a number of reasons:

1. May identify potential cheating if switching between clubs in the same championship

2. Will be able to see if person involved is a serious manager/glory hunter/short-term manager

3. Will help custom set-up managers identify the types of managers they want in their set-up i.e. will help them rule out managers who are liekely to take a team, make heaps of transfers and then leave when results don't go their way potentially makingthe team non-viable for future managers.

The most important of these is number 3 I feel as there are increasing numbers of custom set-ups being ruined by such managers and increasing number of threads asking managers to save their set-ups. It certainly has put me off from purchasing custom set-ups as in most cases you just don't know what type of managing you are accepting into your set-up.

Re: Manager history

Yes i Like It!!

Club History as In Awards Etc Hopefully Will be Added to Whole Accounts But No1 Suggest what you Suggest & Is Very Good Idea

May I add That it Should Not Include Teams that were managed for no games as ya know at the start when ya just cheking out teams ect

So for it to Be on the history you must have played 1 game ;)

Fantastic idea Smartdoc.

SM were discussing improving the amount of detail/history etc that the site publishes to managers as it is very limited, but the database stores every bit of history and record from every manager whos ever joined so this would be a welcomed introduction for many people im sure, myself included. :)

Guest joe black

I'm not sure if this will be possible to implement by Sm but think is an idea to be considered so here goes...

I would like a manager history to be viewable on a persons profile. I know it sort of is already available by looking at a persons teams and then looking at how many points they have accumulated with their teams' date=' but it's not quite the same as what I am proposing. what i would like to see on a persons profile is perhaps the last 5-10 teams they have managed/are managing including when they joined that team and/or left it. for example it could look something like this:

[u']Mr. XYZ Manager history[/u]

and so on....

1. May identify potential cheating if switching between clubs in the same championship

2. Will be able to see if person involved is a serious manager/glory hunter/short-term manager

3. Will help custom set-up managers identify the types of managers they want in their set-up i.e. will help them rule out managers who are liekely to take a team, make heaps of transfers and then leave when results don't go their way potentially makingthe team non-viable for future managers.

The most important of these is number 3 I feel as there are increasing numbers of custom set-ups being ruined by such managers and increasing number of threads asking managers to save their set-ups. It certainly has put me off from purchasing custom set-ups as in most cases you just don't know what type of managing you are accepting into your set-up.

If it was easy enough for the Dev's to sort out then i am all for it;)

as you say it would be an asset to any custom setup manager and anything that makes the game more transparent is welcome as far as i am concerned:)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I would like a manager history to be viewable on a persons profile. I know it sort of is already available by looking at a persons teams and then looking at how many points they have accumulated with their teams' date=' but it's not quite the same as what I am proposing. what i would like to see on a persons profile is perhaps the last 5-10 teams they have managed/are managing including when they joined that team and/or left it. for example it could look something like this:

[u']Mr. XYZ Manager history[/u]

and so on....

An idea similar to this is in the pipeline and we also have plans to create a manager trophy cabinet as well - both should hit a few nails on the head.