Hey Everyone

Dai

Hello

I have just taken over teams in all the Gold Championships in the Last couple of months and was urged to join the Forum so i have, I am addicted which is getting me in trouble with the missus but I do not care, I have said to the woman " I am a total football fan and this is what i love so just deal with it" That shut her up for now.

I will be online all the time, probably annoying all of you with my constant harassment for your players. i am looking forward to having dealings with you all and of course beating you on the field when i play you.

Gold Champ Teams That I Have:

Gold1- Borussia Monchengladbach, Gold 2- Bayer Leverkusen, Gold 3- Sochaux, Gold 4- Ajax, Gold 5- Bolton Wanderers, Gold 6- Sheffield United, Gold 7- Reading, Gold 8- Deportivo La Coruna, Gold 9- Fenerbahce and Gold 10- Estudiantes.

I am always looking to do deals so PM me if you have any offers.

Good Luck Everyone.

Haway The Lads!! C'mon Big Sam, Turn It Around!!:(

Re: Hey Everyone

Hello

I am addicted which is getting me in trouble with the missus but I do not care' date=' I have said to the woman " I am a total football fan and this is what i love so just deal with it" That shut her up for now.

ROFL Thats brilliant! Haha, the game is very addictive im on here all day too lol.

Welcome to the forum mate, hope you have fun and a good laugh, like it seems you will. good luck with your teams.

a few tips for a newcomer:

-Always use the search tool before posting

-try to argue your point in a non-agressive way

-dont mention players already mentioned by others [people get mad lol]

P.S are you welsh? :D

Oh yes and very proud of it. Not in a football sence but hopefully i can wear my draggon with pride when the young welsh hopefulls start performing on the international stage. And now Giggs is out of the way, even better.

So yes i am

Sorry about tht little rant, i dont know what came over me then lol

Hello

I have just taken over teams in all the Gold Championships in the Last couple of months and was urged to join the Forum so i have' date=' I am addicted which is getting me in trouble with the missus but I do not care, I have said to the woman " I am a total football fan and this is what i love so just deal with it" That shut her up for now.

I will be online all the time, probably annoying all of you with my constant harassment for your players. i am looking forward to having dealings with you all and of course beating you on the field when i play you.

Gold1- Borussia Monchengladbach, Gold 2- Bayer Leverkusen, Gold 3- Sochaux, Gold 4- Ajax, Gold 5- Bolton Wanderers, Gold 6- Sheffield United, Gold 7- Reading, Gold 8- Deportivo La Coruna, Gold 9- Fenerbahce and Gold 10- Estudiantes.

Good Luck Everyone.

Haway The Lads!! C'mon Big Sam, Turn It Around!!:([/quote']

Hello hello hello :D

Just gona say Hi, look forward to seing you around and dealing with u in the GC's. btw congrats on putting you missus into line, 1) Football 2) Everything else

im in all the GC's two, see sig lol but im Feyenoord in gc4 :P and pool in gc6

Hello

I have just taken over teams in all the Gold Championships in the Last couple of months and was urged to join the Forum so i have' date=' I am addicted which is getting me in trouble with the missus but I do not care, I have said to the woman " I am a total football fan and this is what i love so just deal with it" That shut her up for now.

[b']I will be online all the time, probably annoying all of you with my constant harassment for your players[/b]. i am looking forward to having dealings with you all and of course beating you on the field when i play you.

Good Luck Everyone.

Haway The Lads!! C'mon Big Sam, Turn It Around!!:(

Hey pal, welcome!!! Rules already covered, so won't mention those

BOLD: "i hate harrasment and the annoying bids constantly drove me up the wall!!!:eek::rolleyes:;):P

RED:The last idiot who had the guts to beat me got poisoned by my pet snake. *strokes snake with evil smirk* he is now in coma and on life support.

Welcome...

Hey pal' date=' welcome!!! Rules already covered, so won't mention those

BOLD: "i hate harrasment and the annoying bids constantly drove me up the wall!!!:eek::rolleyes:;):P

RED:The last idiot who had the guts to beat me got poisoned by my pet snake. *strokes snake with evil smirk* he is now in coma and on life support.

Welcome...[/quote']

If i want a player i will probably annoy you, so in advance sorry if i do, and sorry if i ever have lol.

Thankks for the welcome:D

If i want a player i will probably annoy you' date=' so in advance sorry if i do, and sorry if i ever have lol.

Thankks for the welcome:D[/quote']

hehe, i'll add you to my list of "people who i don't mind annoying me whatever they do":p ;):D

welcome again, and enjoy yuor stay, pal :P

and PS: you haven't annoyed me, no really has s ono worries there:)