Transfer Banned

Hi guys

Bit frustrated here. I have a real life friend who is in a couple of game worlds with me. Some whiny little b*tch complained we made an unfair deal, and now I am unable to sell or buy any players to my real life friend, no matter what price. The whiny little b*tch has signed up with secondary accounts etc. in order to buy players from unmanaged clubs by having more of a chance and then sell on to himself, and seems to get away with it. How is best to complain to developers?

Thanks

On 23/11/2017 at 9:51 PM, Hugh Jeers said:

Hi guys

Bit frustrated here. I have a real life friend who is in a couple of game worlds with me. Some whiny little b*tch complained we made an unfair deal, and now I am unable to sell or buy any players to my real life friend, no matter what price. The whiny little b*tch has signed up with secondary accounts etc. in order to buy players from unmanaged clubs by having more of a chance and then sell on to himself, and seems to get away with it. How is best to complain to developers?

Thanks

Try to send a private message on the official Facebook page of SM, explaining this, presenting screenshots and proofs to them and asking to activate SMFA on them.  In a forum GW by doing so, we managed to activate SMFA to remove a stubborn cheater (that loved to use double accounts to cheat on the market).