Last minute : before french ratings changes

Regarding other recent changes (I mean Dirk Marcellis, who's now 83), Moussa Sissoko and Chris Malonga should get both 83 ratings.

Moussa Sissoko : 18 games (including 4 european games and 1 french cup game, and all recent games as full starter) for 1 goal scored + strong interest from top european clubs

Chris Malonga : 17 games for 5 goals (including 1 in french Cup last night) + 1assist, for 2nd ranked Nancy team (including the equalizer goal against Top team Lyon in December).

These stats are similar and even better as Marcellis ones (who deserves fully his 83 rating).

Re: Last minute : before french ratings changes

hi guys,

i have not been on the forum too long and im still getting used to the player rating changes and how i can benifit most from these changes. However, i have been going through these posts and bought a few of the players mentioned who i thought would get the best benifit and biggest ratings change. None of the players i have bought have gone up yet and i am unsure whether that is because i have bought bad players or if the changes dont take place for a while eg rating changes take place 07/01/08 and we dont see the effects until mid or end of the week. Can someone help me out.

Cheers :D

hi guys' date='

i have not been on the forum too long and im still getting used to the player rating changes and how i can benifit most from these changes. However, i have been going through these posts and bought a few of the players mentioned who i thought would get the best benifit and biggest ratings change. None of the players i have bought have gone up yet and i am unsure whether that is because i have bought bad players or if the changes dont take place for a while eg rating changes take place 07/01/08 and we dont see the effects until mid or end of the week. Can someone help me out.

Cheers :D[/quote']

The ratings for the French, Belgian and Swiss leagues won't be complete until Sunday morning.

ok cheers' date=' i had seen that they came on w/c 7/01/08 and was un sure when i was able to view these. Cheers mate hopefully i wont of wasted my cash on dud players[/quote']

You definitely haven't wasted any cash Zinky, they have started with Belgium and the predictions in the various threads on Belgian players were 99% correct, some of the guys on here are really worth their scouting agent comissions :D

France is yet to come during the week. Increases might not come before Sunday, but they will come, no worries mate.

when the all of the other player of the french' date=' belgium and switzerland league receive rating change[/quote']

As said before, SM will be doing it continuously during the week putting a bunch of players up each day. All the changes won't be through before Sunday as I see it.

So no need to be waiting and falling asleep in the chair waiting for those changes, Mon Ami ;)

They will come gradually.

• 2 months later...

S.Puygrenier - Guy has been voted top 3 defenders last 3 years still only 90 has to go up nancy doing well too

M.Erding - This kid has really burst on the scene

S.Sessegnon- This guy has been very consistent over past 2 years his stats are good one up.

Y.Cabaye -- Is this kid bettter than makoun now?

H.Lloris - Goalie possibly the best young goalie in the world today?

M.Landreau - Forget where PSG are i think hes good ..

Bellion - Hes been good for Bordeaux

Your opinions are all appreciated of course there are a few sureshot who will increase like ederson lloris and niang but some of these are not known to many..