Hello there, fellow managers all around the world. For this project I really need your help in order to make this topic one of the best over the forum. In order to be a good manager, any of us need to search some WONDERKIDS. This kind of players are young, have lots of potential and most important they really have a decisive role in their team. 
   Some simple rules are essential in our collaboration, so in order to share some hot prospect with us, the most important rules are

#1 The player must be 18 or younger ( under 18 means that he is currently 18 or less).

#2 The recommended player must really play some minutes on the field ( you can share some statistics, if you have access to them)

#3 Some impressions about the wonderkid are important, some rumors about transfers or even some interesting news about the player. 

Because I am really devoted to this project, I will add some data every week starting now. And since this is our big starting, I will share with you some of the best Romanian wonderkids. 

Olimpiu MORUTAN is one of Botosani FC decisive players and a young prospect, in my opinion. Even he is just 18 years old, he already have 21 apparitions for his team. He mostly plays as secondary striker (or attacking midfielder, to be more specific).
FCSB already placed an offer for him and I am pretty sure he will make a real good impression wherever he will play in the future.

Vladimir SCRECIU is another Romanian wonderkid. At 18 years old, he is the main choice for Universitatea Craiova when it comes to secure the game. A versatile player, he use to play as central (defender, defensive midfielder and midfielder). His main abilities are the ball control and very good positioning. 

Diogo Dalot

18 years old

RB

Inter, Milan, Juventus, Napoli, Barcelona, Real Madrid

Currently playing for FC Porto B...this guy is not a joke...one of the hottest portuguese prospects, plays like a grown man...

Competição          
total17/18: 24 4 5 507 2.029
Ledman Liga Pro Ledman Liga Pro 18 2 2 745 1.489
UEFA Youth League UEFA Youth League 5 2 2 225 450
Taça de Portugal Placard Taça de Portugal Placard 1 - 1 - 90

14 minutes ago, Ziro said:

Because I am really devoted to this project, I will add some data every week starting now. And since this is our big starting, I will share with you some of the best Romanian wonderkids. 

Olimpiu MORUTAN is one of Botosani FC decisive players and a young prospect, in my opinion. Even he is just 18 years old, he already have 21 apparitions for his team. He mostly plays as secondary striker (or attacking midfielder, to be more specific).
FCSB already placed an offer for him and I am pretty sure he will make a real good impression wherever he will play in the future.

Vladimir SCRECIU is another Romanian wonderkid. At 18 years old, he is the main choice for Universitatea Craiova when it comes to secure the game. A versatile player, he use to play as central (defender, defensive midfielder and midfielder). His main abilities are the ball control and very good positioning. 

Ianis Stoica? What do u think?

1 minute ago, TMCosta said:

Ianis Stoica? What do u think?

Oh, nice pick. You really impressed me with this player. 
In short, just think that Ianis Stoica , 14 yo(now 15), playing in a really important cup match and even score an impressive goal. He is the son of another great Romanian player, and in my opinion the son is stepping clearly on the father's potential. He is still young, playing at the youth team of FCSB, making good impression. Bayern Munich was scouting him, but the manager of FCSB give Ianis Stoica a great deal in money to stay and develop more. 
He is playing mostly in the right side, as midfielder. The description in SoccerManager should be M(RC), AM(R). It is too soon to predict a rise, but as I know the coach of FCSB wants Ianis in the first team.

1 minute ago, noobiescouter said:

I would definitely recommended Giorgi Chakvetadze (18) from Gent. He's finally getting minutes and was very impressive a few games ago, netting his first goal for the club.

Along with Giorgi Arabidze of Shakhtar, they are the future of Georgian football.

And I thought that I am the only one interested in Georgian players. Giorgi Chakvetadze was always on my list because he used to play a lot in the Georgian League. His transfer at KAA Gent was impressive, and personally I predict a great future for this kid. 

2 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

I would definitely recommended Giorgi Chakvetadze (18) from Gent. He's finally getting minutes and was very impressive a few games ago, netting his first goal for the club.

Along with Giorgi Arabidze of Shakhtar, they are the future of Georgian football.

He didn't play so much this season, because of some injuries. Now he is fit to play and made already a nice impression. I'm actually fan of KAA Gent, so I see him playing in the stadium. I see lot of potential in him. 

I'd like to add:

Jonathan Gonzalez, key player of mexican team Monterrey that ended at the first place in the Mexican Apertura. There was a battle between USA and Mexico for him, the kid eventually choose El Tri.
In my opinion will be one of the best DM in the world in a couple of years.

Harry Cochrane, 16 years old and already a starter for Hearts in the Scotaland Premiership, one of the best talent of the new scottish generation.

You may know something about Dominik Szoboszlai but I am really impressed by this kid.

Apps this season: 23 (for FC Liefering aka „RB Salzburg Academy”)  and some important goals for the team

Positions: M(C ), AM (RLC)

Abilities and attributes: consistency in playing, great passing, positioning and vision. 

He is currently at RB Salzburg and I am pretty sure he is gonna be in the first team soon. Place this young talent on your shortlist, because I guarantee an important rating increase someday.

160118-szoboszlai_28e6f_f_940x529.jpg.0f598fd240c0435eea4721d39e6c0925.jpg

5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Mads Bidstrup

16 years old

MD (C)

Joined Leipzig for 20 M (not playing but Leipzig scouts are getting very well known) 

2 and a half million. Unless you mean 20m kroner!!

There are some that said something about Georgi Chakvetadze, but how old is he, what are his stats, ... ?

Stats: 5 games, 5 times as a sub = 90 minutes. 1 goal

Profile: M(C), AM(RLC), Age: 18

Club: KAA Gent

He is clearly someone with a lot of potential. Someone who is always searching for a solution, who is really active on the ball and is not too selfish. 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor giorgi chakvetadze

On 30/01/2018 at 4:31 PM, TMCosta said:

Diogo Dalot

18 years old

RB

Currently playing for FC Porto B...this guy is not a joke...one of the hottest portuguese prospects, plays like a grown man...

Competição          

Bayern:

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=214439

Name:  Roberto González

r_gonzalez.thumb.jpg.a12a97a497ba274fabdc6249441ebf67.jpg

Position: AM (RC), F(C)

Apps this season: 18

Abilities and attributes: Speed, Control and some good shots but he is that assist-guy. 

He was linked with some offers from Manchester City and United and even Barcelona. He refused this potential transfers in order to develop more at Betis. I am not sure but soon he will join the big team. 
He is not yet in the database, but i predict a rating of 75. He will rise if he continues to play the same or maybe even better.

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 5:43 PM, Ziro said:

Oh, nice pick. You really impressed me with this player. 
In short, just think that Ianis Stoica , 14 yo(now 15), playing in a really important cup match and even score an impressive goal. He is the son of another great Romanian player, and in my opinion the son is stepping clearly on the father's potential. He is still young, playing at the youth team of FCSB, making good impression. Bayern Munich was scouting him, but the manager of FCSB give Ianis Stoica a great deal in money to stay and develop more. 
He is playing mostly in the right side, as midfielder. The description in SoccerManager should be M(RC), AM(R). It is too soon to predict a rise, but as I know the coach of FCSB wants Ianis in the first team.

The son of Alin Stoica ?

On 30/01/2018 at 4:31 PM, TMCosta said:

Diogo Dalot

18 years old

RB

Currently playing for FC Porto B...this guy is no joke...one of the hottest portuguese prospects, plays like a grown man...

Competição          

Alex Telles injured 1 month....Dalot will be starting as LB :o yep he is that good

Hey! Sorry for my absence. I was kinda busy with exams at university and other small things... Right now I am more active in SoccerWiki, trying to improve the database in order to make the game better. 

This week my recommendation for those who follow this thread is a young midfielder, who is a potential first-team player at Atalanta or other great Italian team in some years.
He is Dejan Kulusevski

5a8ea3ea9c964_DejanKulusevski.jpg.26a3017c9a02d3aab85bc8adbcc39425.jpg

Born: Apr 25, 2000 (17 years)

Position: M,AM(RLC)

Apps this season: 22( 4 goals, about 1500 minutes played)

Abilities and attributes: Vision, Control of ball and a good passing skill

He is Swedish by birth and has Macedonian ancestry, what gives him the opportunity to choose between the national teams. Most of Swedish media acclaim him as a good player, a potential piece of puzzle in the Swedish national team. 
By the way, he is not listed in SoccerManager but as soon as I have the right to add players in the database I am gonna make some real improvements.