Just now, TMCosta said:

Youssoufa Moukoko (GER)

13 yo

This Season 16 Games 30 Goals for U17 Dortmund

Last Season 21 Games 33 Goals for U15 St. Pauli

I've seen doubts over the legitimacy of his age, however even if he is older (say 16 or 17) those are impressive numbers.

17 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Youssoufa Moukoko (GER)

13 yo

This Season 16 Games 30 Goals for U17 Dortmund

Last Season 21 Games 33 Goals for U15 St. Pauli

I think he's older , In Germany there are some who doubt his age

His girlfriend is already 18: O and Plays for the u21 of St Pauli

On 22/02/2018 at 11:13 AM, Ziro said:

Hey! Sorry for my absence. I was kinda busy with exams at university and other small things... Right now I am more active in SoccerWiki, trying to improve the database in order to make the game better. 

This week my recommendation for those who follow this thread is a young midfielder, who is a potential first-team player at Atalanta or other great Italian team in some years.
He is Dejan Kulusevski

5a8ea3ea9c964_DejanKulusevski.jpg.26a3017c9a02d3aab85bc8adbcc39425.jpg

Born: Apr 25, 2000 (17 years)

Position: M,AM(RLC)

Apps this season: 22( 4 goals, about 1500 minutes played)

Abilities and attributes: Vision, Control of ball and a good passing skill

He is Swedish by birth and has Macedonian ancestry, what gives him the opportunity to choose between the national teams. Most of Swedish media acclaim him as a good player, a potential piece of puzzle in the Swedish national team. 
By the way, he is not listed in SoccerManager but as soon as I have the right to add players in the database I am gonna make some real improvements. 

Nice write up, however please note.

These are the kind of players you should not be adding to the database. 

No senior minutes, no pro contract.

Soccerwiki does not need more and more pointless 16 & 17 year old players.

15 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Nice write up, however please note.

These are the kind of players you should not be adding to the database. 

No senior minutes, no pro contract.

Soccerwiki does not need more and more pointless 16 & 17 year old players.

I hope you don't play FM 😂. 

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I hope you don't play FM 😂. 

Ever since it was CM (Championship Manager!) Thats a bit different though. They spent all year producing a database with hundreds of outsourced 'scouts' (look in the credits) , then the game is then scripted. 12 months later the update comes out!

My point is im trying to work on countries in turn, Ive been working on Iraq for a while, as it is one of the most rapidly improving nations in world football with some very exciting prospects - and it is now painfully slow to make updates, there are so many players missing in game, some who are full internationals. Yet i log in and see Isaac Drogba & Eliot Matazo who are not even pro or played a senior minute.

Paraguay hasnt been looked at since 2013 i think. There are full internationals there whose ratings are about 8 points lower than what they should be.

It is frustrating.

On 3/1/2018 at 7:07 AM, -JMH- said:

My point is im trying to work on countries in turn, Ive been working on Iraq for a while, as it is one of the most rapidly improving nations in world football with some very exciting prospects - and it is now painfully slow to make updates, there are so many players missing in game, some who are full internationals. Yet i log in and see Isaac Drogba & Eliot Matazo who are not even pro or played a senior minute.

Paraguay hasnt been looked at since 2013 i think. There are full internationals there whose ratings are about 8 points lower than what they should be.

It is frustrating.

Iraq or Iran? I can't think of any prospects from Iraq. Iran's U-17 team however looked incredible. Going toe to toe with the big European countries and thrashing Germany at the World Cup. Hope to see Sharifi, Delfi, Namdari, and Sayyad in Europe at some point. Not to mention Shekari and Ezataohli in Russia and Jahanbahksh lighting it up for Alkmar this season. 

Iraq did have that one wonderkid on FM a few years ago. Can't remember his name though. Wonder how he's doing?

2 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

Iraq or Iran? I can't think of any prospects from Iraq. Iran's U-17 team however looked incredible. Going toe to toe with the big European countries and thrashing Germany at the World Cup. Hope to see Sharifi, Delfi, Namdari, and Sayyad in Europe at some point. Not to mention Shekari and Ezataohli in Russia and Jahanbahksh lighting it up for Alkmar this season. 

Iraq did have that one wonderkid on FM a few years ago. Can't remember his name though. Wonder how he's doing?

I completely agree that Iran is due a major update.

From memory, there are plenty of promising players and even full internationals who have not been added. Pretty poor considering how strong the national team are.

16 hours ago, Monolithic said:

I completely agree that Iran is due a major update.

From memory, there are plenty of promising players and even full internationals who have not been added. Pretty poor considering how strong the national team are.

It's just annoying because if they did reviewed more than 1 team per day, they could get to outdated leagues like Paraguay and Iran every year. Is there any way we can support/pressure them to do at least 2-3 per day?

14 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

It's just annoying because if they did reviewed more than 1 team per day, they could get to outdated leagues like Paraguay and Iran every year. Is there any way we can support/pressure them to do at least 2-3 per day?

You can send them a tweet with the suggestion. This has, in the past, caused them to rectify some mistakes.

On 02/03/2018 at 10:51 PM, Humble Ninja said:

Yes Iraq, very good group of young players who are winning tournaments, they beat that same Iran U17 group in the final of the AFC U16 to qualify to the U17 World Cup. Iran U17 were very impressive as you highlight, they have a decent database on SW. I did a similiar overhaul of Iran late 2015 early 2016 with the data i could find then, but now again its massively out of date.

The standout player is Mohammed Dawood. Top scorer, and player of the AFC tournament, with the winning penalty over Iran to clinch the championship. Then added 3 goals at the U17 World cup, and also took his team Naft to 2nd place in the Iraqi League last season. Massive achievements for a 16 year old boy

The U20 side were quarterfinalists in the previous AFC, just missing on the U20 World Cup. They have qualified again for this years edition late 2018.

January 2018, U23 side just finished 3rd place in the U23 AFC, beating South Korea in the playoff.

Considering Iraq, this is a nation who havent had a home international for 30 years due to the troubles of the nation, until last week when the the Senior side hosted another team going to Russia 2018 in Saudi Arabia and took them apart 4-1. They need to be recognised as a major player in Asia, the same can be said for Syria.

On 03/03/2018 at 6:22 PM, Humble Ninja said:

Easier said than done, see below, normally we see 2/3 teams done a day, and i have tracked their league reviewing system for about 18months and unfortunately it is just not possible to review every league. Even now, we are running about 6 leagues behind from last year.

It has come to a stalling halt due to the fact they cannot handle the transfer windows. Thousands of players change clubs, users submit the changes and they just dont work through the quick enough. Also the Xmas break slows it up. Loads of other factors dont help, people submitting unnecessary position changes, adding new players that are really unwarranted on the database ie 16 17 year olds with no professional contract or game time, etc

If they simply opened up to admins just to approve transfers and get players at the right clubs, then it straight away makes reviewing leagues a heck of a lot easier as half the job is already complete and they save themselves the chore of checking this.

13 hours ago, Monolithic said:

You can send them a tweet with the suggestion. This has, in the past, caused them to rectify some mistakes.

They haven't looked at there twitter since 2013.... its an avenue i have pursued for years, they just do not have a viable method of communicating. it is shocking.

Ok, looks like I really exaggerated with some of youngsters with less minutes or no apps in the big team. In order to make things a little better I want to present a well-known wonderkid with an existing potential, a good player in his league with big chances to move to another team or maybe to make his name at current club. 
No more presentation needed, Ryan Sessegnon, the phenomenon of English Championship.

Sessegnon.thumb.jpg.a631b7e675d5439e8ebd98cc7f28b052.jpg

Born: 18.05.2000 (17 yo) 
Position: D,DM,M(L) -  lately he plays as left winger, so the possibility adding AM(L) exist
Apps this season: 38 (14 goals, 4 assists and over 3000 minutes played in Championship, a big deal for a young player, in my opinion)
Value: 2,8M in SM but in real transfer money near the 20M Euros(or pounds)
Rating: 80 ( blame me, but this kid deserves 85)
Rumors or not, United, Spurs and even Manchester City are looking for this player. In my opinion, for his in-game value is a bargain. He is currently improving his style, so is kinda hard to make some good list of abilities, but the finishing is one of them (some facts here: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5709728/ryan-sessegnon-most-clinical-finisher-england-harry-kane/ )

On Tuesday, February 06, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Ziro said:

Name:  Roberto González

r_gonzalez.thumb.jpg.a12a97a497ba274fabdc6249441ebf67.jpg

Position: AM (RC), F(C)

Apps this season: 18

Abilities and attributes: Speed, Control and some good shots but he is that assist-guy. 

He was linked with some offers from Manchester City and United and even Barcelona. He refused this potential transfers in order to develop more at Betis. I am not sure but soon he will join the big team. 
He is not yet in the database, but i predict a rating of 75. He will rise if he continues to play the same or maybe even better.

Added today 

23 hours ago, Ziro said:

Ok, sembra che ho davvero esagerato con alcuni dei giovani con meno minuti o senza app nella grande squadra. Per rendere le cose un po 'migliori voglio presentare un noto prodigio con un potenziale esistente, un buon giocatore nel suo campionato con grandi possibilità di trasferirsi in un'altra squadra o magari di farsi un nome nel club attuale. 
Non è più necessaria la presentazione, Ryan Sessegnon, il fenomeno del campionato inglese.

Sessegnon.thumb.jpg.a631b7e675d5439e8ebd98cc7f28b052.jpg

Nato: 18.05.2000 (17 anni) 
Posizione : D, DM, M (L) -  ultimamente suona come ala sinistra, quindi la possibilità di aggiungere AM (L) esiste
Apps in questa stagione: 38 (14 goal, 4 assist e oltre 3000 minuti giocati in campionato, un grosso problema per un giovane giocatore, a mio parere)
Valore: 2,8 milioni in SM ma in vero trasferimento denaro vicino ai 20 milioni di euro (o sterline)
Punteggio: 80 (la colpa a me, ma questo ragazzo merita 85)
Voci o no, United, Spurs e persino Manchester City stanno cercando questo giocatore. A mio parere, per il suo valore di gioco è un vero affare. Al momento sta migliorando il suo stile, quindi è piuttosto difficile fare un buon elenco di abilità, ma la rifinitura è una di queste (alcuni fatti qui: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5709728/ryan-sessegnon-most-clinical-finisher-england-harry-kane/  )

this summer he leaves Fulham for sure! Buy him if you can

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

and his brother? worth it?

Steven is ok... A more defensive player. Good for low division teams in SM, but low chances in order to get a massive rating increase. You know the saying: Just because two people look the same, doesn't mean they have the same dreams (in this case future).

After watching some interesting videos on Youtube, I was pretty sure that you are gonna love this post. 
The series are symbolically named : Made in Bundesliga and features the best players who played in the Bundesliga during their youth. My favorite U18 player so far (in terms of performance) is KAI HAVERTZ

Born: 11.06.1999
Positions: M, AM (RLC)
Apps this season in Bundesliga, for first team :  22 (2 goals, 7 assists) and over 1500 played minutes
Value in SM: 8m, real value over 15M Euros (is worth the sum, no matter what)
Rating : 86 (looks 87 for me at the moment, he can rise to 88 in the summer if he keeps playing like that)
  Some voices are inclined to say that a move to Liverpool is a close-one (here I am not sure, the scouts are keeping an eye for Kai since his Bundesliga debut).
The value for money in case if you are looking for young rising stars in a great catch. 

54 minutes ago, Ziro said:

After watching some interesting videos on Youtube, I was pretty sure that you are gonna love this post. 
The series are symbolically named : Made in Bundesliga and features the best players who played in the Bundesliga during their youth. My favorite U18 player so far (in terms of performance) is KAI HAVERTZ

Born: 11.06.1999
Positions: M, AM (RLC)
Apps this season in Bundesliga, for first team :  22 (2 goals, 7 assists) and over 1500 played minutes
Value in SM: 8m, real value over 15M Euros (is worth the sum, no matter what)
Rating : 86 (looks 87 for me at the moment, he can rise to 88 in the summer if he keeps playing like that)
  Some voices are inclined to say that a move to Liverpool is a close-one (here I am not sure, the scouts are keeping an eye for Kai since his Bundesliga debut).
The value for money in case if you are looking for young rising stars in a great catch. 

He's already a famous "talent", it's impossible to find him free.

One for the future may be Francisco Trinçao (Braga), recently added to the database. Other players that you may find free, except in very competitive gameworlds, are Fabricio Bustos, Stanley N'soki, Roberto Gonzalez, Ferland Mendy, Karlo Letica and Mahamadou Dembele. These are the most recent ones.

I cannot resist the temptation to share this player with you. Maybe some of you already know some information about him, but the story behind the ascension of this wonderkid is just worth some lines in this thread. 

Perr Schuurs is the youngest captain in the major countries in Europe. He is currently on loan at Fortuna Siddard but that transfer was a great move for him and also for Ajax. With his impressive defensive skills (for such a young player) he makes his name in the Dutch Juplier League. He impressed the Ajax's scouts last year and they bought him, letting Schuurs to develop more at his mother-club. 

Born: 26.11.1999
Positions: D,DM (C)
Apps this season: 30 (over 2700 minutes played, with 7 goals and 4 assists)
Value in SM: 
1M (I think is the most valuable player in the Jupiler League) 
Rating: 78 (I can predict a great rise soon, 82 or even 83)

On 14/03/2018 at 4:11 PM, Marek said:

He's already a famous "talent", it's impossible to find him free.

One for the future may be Francisco Trincão (Braga), recently added to the database. Other players that you may find free, except in very competitive gameworlds, are Fabricio Bustos, Stanley N'soki, Roberto Gonzalez, Ferland Mendy, Karlo Letica and Mahamadou Dembele. These are the most recent ones.

good hype in Portugal ;)

6 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

good hype in Portugal ;)

Florentino LUÍS is a great prospect from Portugal, too. It is somehow obvious that is hard for a young player to make it in the major league (first division) from the beginning. But the Ledman is competitive enough for SM to give the young player some decent rises. 
The Portugal ratings are outdated so really soon there will be some great changes for these young players, no matter the league, the most important thing is the role they play in the team.

3 hours ago, Ziro said:

Florentino LUÍS is a great prospect from Portugal, too. It is somehow obvious that is hard for a young player to make it in the major league (first division) from the beginning. But the Ledman is competitive enough for SM to give the young player some decent rises. 
The Portugal ratings are outdated so really soon there will be some great changes for these young players, no matter the league, the most important thing is the role they play in the team.

Not the best one...but are a lot of good prospects from Benfica (Gedson Fernandes, João Felix, Willock), Porto (Diogos.... :)) and Sporting (Rafael Leão).

In my view...this days are actually easier for a young player to make the first division...the big clubs are surviving from this strategy (lindelof, ederson, andré silva, ruben neves, joão mario....)

The B teams contributed a lot for this progression...the Ledman is really big and competitive nowadays (some players that last year were in Ledman are playing and very well in first division (paulinho fernandes (braga), paulinho santos (porto)...etc). Next year will have u23 championship too.

Some first divisions teams buy directly players from the third division aswell (being joão amaral (Setubal) the best example...lovely player)