17 hours ago, TMNT said:

What do you think he'll rise to on the upcoming Eredivisie update?

He should rise. The fact he plays in the second league does not mean that he is reviewed when is Jupiler time. He is loaned from Ajax, so when the player from Ajax get the review, he will get the rise, too...

On 07/12/2017 at 5:32 PM, -JMH- said:

Perr Schuurs, Ajax have gone ahead and signed him. Had him at Liverpool on trial earlier this year and were very interested in signing him. Will remain at Fortuna Sittard this season.

One to watch, i rate him alot. Could better than De Ligt/Wober even. Ajax have a ready replacement lined up should they cash in.

Team captain at 18. Born leader, Shows maturity beyond his years.

Nice project going on at Fortuna Sittard with former Ajax player & Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh in charge. Made some big calls and favouring a youth approach, drilled a defensive unit and playing attacking flair football. Transformed the club from when he took over.

Yeah added a bit about him in December, really big prospect and hopefully stay with Sittard again next season, or on loan in Eredivise before getting a role at Ajax.

Unless they sell De Ligt of course. Perr would step into his spot straight away, i rate him above him

Have a bit of a project going in one of my gameworlds where looking to build a team for the future by purchasing up and coming talents. As part of my squad at the moment I have managed to get: 

DR - Diogo Dalot

DC - Lars Lukas Mai

MC - Arthur Melo

AM - Filho Paulinho

AM - Hannes Wolf

AM - Vinicius Junior

FC - Fiete Arp

Also have Callum Hudson-Odoi and Musa Barrow who look decent prospects. Anybody have any suggestions to add to the group? 

14 hours ago, jbradley16731590 said:

Have a bit of a project going in one of my gameworlds where looking to build a team for the future by purchasing up and coming talents. As part of my squad at the moment I have managed to get: 

DR - Diogo Dalot

DC - Lars Lukas Mai

MC - Arthur Melo

AM - Filho Paulinho

AM - Hannes Wolf

AM - Vinicius Junior

FC - Fiete Arp

Also have Callum Hudson-Odoi and Musa Barrow who look decent prospects. Anybody have any suggestions to add to the group? 

Just read this topic from the begining

Rodrygo Silva de Goes.  Known as Rodrygo, 17 years old rated 82  

Real Madrid bought him from Santos FC for £40m, starts playing for them next year when he’s old enough, currently loaned back to Santos.  He’s also recently been nominated for the under 21 Ballon D’Or.  

i wont go into details on these, just google:-

Matthijs de Ligt 

Phil Foden

Willem Geubbels

Ryan Sessegnon

Pietro Pellegrí 

Correa Lincoln 

Matteo Guendouzi

Dan-Axel Zagadou 

Eder Militão 

Justin Kliuvert 

Jadon Sancho

Kai Havertz

Edited by afterdays
Forgot Kai Havertz

On 10/10/2018 at 7:39 AM, afterdays said:

Rodrygo Silva de Goes.  Known as Rodrygo, 17 years old rated 82  

Real Madrid bought him from Santos FC for £40m, starts playing for them next year when he’s old enough, currently loaned back to Santos.  He’s also recently been nominated for the under 21 Ballon D’Or.  

i wont go into details on these, just google:-

Matthijs de Ligt 

Phil Foden

Willem Geubbels

Ryan Sessegnon

Pietro Pellegrí 

Correa Lincoln 

Matteo Guendouzi

Dan-Axel Zagadou 

Eder Militão 

Justin Kliuvert 

Jadon Sancho

Kai Havertz

On 12/4/2018 at 12:54 AM, Cachingo said:

Any wonder kid under 10 million?

Found:

Ampadu

Carter-Vickers

Batista Meier

Eddy Salcedo

4 minutes ago, Cachingo said:

Yeah but most of them change their mount valor in 2019 version. Most of them more than 10 million.

Almost all of them are less than 10m!