james pooley

portugal players need updating urgently!

I have been with the same team for nearly two seasons and there has been no change to the portugal club teams please tell me asap when will there is there going to be a update to the portugal league ratings there has been germany italy england brazil argentina france spain .nut no change to portugal I am a sporting lisbon fan and no change to none of the players this needs to happen next so many players need to be updated please get this done asap!

please tell me what is going on!

49 minutes ago, james pooley said:

I have been with the same team for nearly two seasons and there has been no change to the portugal club teams please tell me asap when will there is there going to be a update to the portugal league ratings there has been germany italy england brazil argentina france spain .nut no change to portugal I am a sporting lisbon fan and no change to none of the players this needs to happen next so many players need to be updated please get this done asap!

I would hope and expect that the likes of Portugal, Holland and Turkey will be reviewed by the end of next month. They are certainly long overdue.

On 09/02/2018 at 11:48 PM, james pooley said:

All leagues get reviewed once per calender year, Portugal was last done March 2017 so is due imminently.

The 5 major leagues get 2 reviews (that you have listed)