Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey Lads.

My Eto'o for 10 mill and Sneider ?

I could do with the midfield support as my main midfielders are Fabregas,Gourcuff,Muntari,Busquets,Ramieres and Veloso.

Then Should i buy aguero for westerman and sagna. Seeing as my defence is Lahm Toure Mertasaker Chlichy, and sagna and westerman are both unhappy i thought this through and it would help my team as my Cf are drogba and eto'o. I have others but there like 89.

So My team is

Buffon

Lahm Toure Mertsasaker Clichy

Muntari Fabregas Busquets

Gourcuff

Eto'o Drogba

Should i do these deals ?

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maicon + Filipe=Gourcuff + Pedro + Clichy?I'd be getting the trio.

I would do that deal however in an ideal world I would wait until after the world cup to see how Gourcuff + Pedro get on.

I would prob try and get 5-10m imo if I was doing that deal on top;)

Hey Lads.

I could do with the midfield support as my main midfielders are Fabregas' date='Gourcuff,Muntari,Busquets,Ramieres and Veloso.

Then Should i buy aguero for westerman and sagna. Seeing as my defence is Lahm Toure Mertasaker Chlichy, and sagna and westerman are both unhappy i thought this through and it would help my team as my Cf are drogba and eto'o. I have others but there like 89.

So My team is

[center']Buffon

Gourcuff

Eto'o Drogba[/center]

Can help you on a couple - Toure and Aguero will both prob drop, -1 toure -1/-2 Aguero ( will prob be -1 for aguero as sm dont like dropping by too many with high rated players.

I would keep Etoo even though some belive he may drop -1. (imo 20/80 he will), as your midfield is quite tidy at the moment and with a few risers in there aswell. ;)

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey Lads.

I could do with the midfield support as my main midfielders are Fabregas' date='Gourcuff,Muntari,Busquets,Ramieres and Veloso.

So My team is

[center']Buffon

Gourcuff

Eto'o Drogba[/center]

Id definetly do the second deal, you have a pretty strong defence and if you have no intetnion on selling them, then a replacement forward would be great in allowing Eto'o to go, as you deinetly need someone to replace Busquetes/Muntari and then use them as cover. Sneijder should rise to 95, and altohugh Eto'o is 96, the money will come in handy too, maybe be sneaky and ask for more money, as that way you could buy in a few young risers. :)

Maicon + Filipe=Gourcuff + Pedro + Clichy?I'd be getting the trio.

Id do the deal regardless of the world cup. Perdo will be a sure firer riser, Gourucuff is safe for sure and Clichy is a pretty good LB and hes back fit now so i dont see him dropping, at most time 3 for 2 its a pretty good deal :)

I have receieved a bid of £13.3m for Miroslav Klose. Should I accept?

Also had a bid of £3.7m for Ariel Mati Fernandez. Same question. (Tbh don't know why he dropped, looked great in the Europa League from what I saw of him).

EDIT: other strikers: Rooney, Dzeko, Vucinic, Berg, Lukaku.

other mids: no need to list, Mati no where near 1st team, subs.

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Milan for Michael ESSIEN of £4' date='000,000 plus Marek HAMSIK and Emiliano THIAGO SILVA

am buying Essien[/quote']

Essien should stay at 95 (outside chance of a drop). Hamsik and Silva are great future talents but it'll be a long time before either reaches 93+. Therefore I'd say it's a good deal but only if you have good cover for the players leaving.

I have receieved a bid of £13.3m for Miroslav Klose. Should I accept?

Also had a bid of £3.7m for Ariel Mati Fernandez. Same question. (Tbh don't know why he dropped' date=' looked great in the Europa League from what I saw of him).

EDIT: other strikers: Rooney, Dzeko, Vucinic, Berg, Lukaku.

other mids: no need to list, Mati no where near 1st team, subs.[/quote']

For Klose, i think you don't really need him and he likely to drop in next Germany review, so if i were you,i'll do it.

For Mati deal, i think it's too low. He's still rated 88 and 24 years old, so 3.7 m is extremely low for you

however, i think it's better for you to use both players at P/E To get better players

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Milan for Michael ESSIEN of £4' date='000,000 plus Marek HAMSIK and Emiliano THIAGO SILVA

am buying Essien[/quote']

What defenders do you have besides Thiago Silva? No one knows if Hamsik or Thiago Silva will actually manage to get a rating as high as Essien but for now, they both stand as promising players. Both are in line for possible +1s when Italy gets reviewed while Essien shouldn't drop.

Either way, if you are looking for a high rated player to boost your team and you have cover for Thiago Silva, then I will do the deal.

What defenders do you have besides Thiago Silva? No one knows if Hamsik or Thiago Silva will actually manage to get a rating as high as Essien but for now' date=' they both stand as promising players. Both are in line for possible +1s when Italy gets reviewed while Essien shouldn't drop.

Either way, if you are looking for a high rated player to boost your team and you have cover for Thiago Silva, then I will do the deal.[/quote']

I have Bruno Alves, Nesta, Kaladze, Zambrotta, Kolarov, Castro in the back line...

For Klose' date=' i think you don't really need him and he likely to drop in next Germany review, so if i were you,i'll do it.

For Mati deal, i think it's too low. He's still rated 88 and 24 years old, so 3.7 m is extremely low for you

however, i think it's better for you to use both players at P/E To get better players[/quote']

Yeah that was basically what I thought, though the only players I want are at clubs where the manager never responds :S I wanted Higuain for those 2 plus £20m, but no response. Gonna have a look for a decent striker or CB. Thanks, repped.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am selling Gerrard for 50M and Albiol.

Good deal?

Need fast reply!! :)

Depends who 50m can get you. Gerrard will still be a good player after his drop' date=' SM wise. Albiol will never be a [i']top[/i] defender imo.

Selling Carvalho (94) for Naldo + Torosidis.

Got a feeling Carvalho will finally drop after avoiding it for so long' date=' but still not sure. He doesn't make my first team so I'm not bothered about the drop in rating from 94/3 to 91 (Naldo).[/quote']

Depends what you are looking for really. Carvalho doesn't seem to be a shoe-in for Portugal now if I'm not mistaken. Either way, Carvalho will probably go down to 93 although with Chelsea having had a successful season, SM might be hard pressed to drop him. He didn't drop then, so its not a guarantee he will now.

Naldo won't ever go above 91 at Bremen imo, he's okay but nothing special. Torosidis is one of the better Greek defenders but like Naldo, I don't rate him as anything more than 90/91. Depth you are getting, although since Carvalho isn't your first team so I'll do the deal especially if its a GC.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Depends who 50m can get you. Gerrard will still be a good player after his drop' date=' SM wise. Albiol will never be a [i']top[/i] defender imo.

Money isn't very important in this WC, but there are a few squad unmanaged with some interesting players, the only problem is that they have only 21 players...i should wait until they buy a player.

He will never be a "top" defender, but can he reach 93 in the next ratings?

I want to sell Gerrard before he drops, as AM i alreasy have Silva and Arshavin.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Money isn't very important in this WC' date=' but there are a few squad unmanaged with some interesting players, the only problem is that they have only 21 players...i should wait until they buy a player.

He will never be a "top" defender, but can he reach 93 in the next ratings?

I want to sell Gerrard before he drops, as AM i alreasy have Silva and Arshavin.[/quote']

Nah, I think Albiol's fine at 92. His chances of a rise would be 50/50 imo, I don't think he is ready for a 93 but playing for Real Madrid could earn him that. Either way, safe as house 92. Will be interesting to see if he features in Mourinho's first XI next season though.

Ask for Albiol + another player perhaps? A 92 for a 97 (soon to be 96) is never good business, since money is worth practically nothing to you for now.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nah' date=' I think Albiol's fine at 92. His chances of a rise would be 50/50 imo, I don't think he is ready for a 93 but playing for Real Madrid could earn him that. Either way, safe as house 92. Will be interesting to see if he features in Mourinho's first XI next season though.

Ask for Albiol + another player perhaps? A 92 for a 97 (soon to be 96) is never good business, since money is worth practically nothing to you for now.[/quote']

The other only interesting player is Trochowski...

But Gerrard wont go to 95?