Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have the chance to sign Younes Kaboul (Tottenham), Sekou Cisse (Feyenord) and Matias Fernandez (Saint Etienne) fro cash. Can anyone help me out with what will happen to their ratings next time round? I would have guessed 87/8 for Kaboul and 88 for Cisse? TIA

Guest drseanfitz

Just want to check that I am doing the right thing by rejecting this

cacau is going to the world cup, so has a safe rating for now, but is there any news on where he will be moving to this summer?

I have the chance to sign Younes Kaboul (Tottenham)' date=' Sekou Cisse (Feyenord) and Matias Fernandez (Saint Etienne) fro cash. Can anyone help me out with what will happen to their ratings next time round? I would have guessed 87/8 for Kaboul and 88 for Cisse? TIA[/quote']

Eredivisie has been reviewed so Cisse's rating won't change. I think your best bet is Kaboul. He'll certain to rise to 87 (likely) or 88

I'm Newcastle in GC 115.

Club América have made an offer to Newcastle United for Andrew CARROLL of £12' date='000,000

Should I take it???[/quote']

Are there 12ms worth of talents at unmanaged clubs to make the deal worthwhile? Carroll is a very good player.

I'm Newcastle in GC 115.

Club América have made an offer to Newcastle United for Andrew CARROLL of £12' date='000,000

Should I take it???[/quote']

if there's a 88+ forward available ( if you need another forward to replace Carroll ) then yes accept :)

if there's a 88+ forward available ( if you need another forward to replace Carroll ) then yes accept :)
Are there 12ms worth of talents at unmanaged clubs to make the deal worthwhile? Carroll is a very good player.

Loic Remy (89) is already on my team

Well you can afford to let Carroll go but will the money be of any use to you or should you demand P/E?

I've got £1,000,000 left from the Remy deal. I need a winger and will sell Pancrate so if the deal for carrola nd pancrate go through I could have potentially £15,000,000

I've got £1' date='000,000 left from the Remy deal. I need a winger and will sell Pancrate so if the deal for carrola nd pancrate go through I could have potentially £15,000,000[/quote']

That's nice B) Can 15m buy you improvements to your team or will it just be wasted hopefully on youngsters? Only ever take cash if there are enough players available on cash only deals to improve your team.

That's nice B) Can 15m buy you improvements to your team or will it just be wasted hopefully on youngsters? Only ever take cash if there are enough players available on cash only deals to improve your team.

I'm looking at proper replacements, for the left wing and left back position.

I'm looking at proper replacements' date=' for the left wing and left back position.[/quote']

Right, if you can get replacements for those positions with 15m and as you already have a replacement for Carroll it's a good deal. If you can't get replacements then look at P/Eing one or both from Club America in the deal.

Right' date=' if you can get replacements for those positions with 15m and as you already have a replacement for Carroll it's a good deal. If you can't get replacements then look at P/Eing one or both from Club America in the deal.[/quote']

Mohamed GEDDO - will replace Ameobi

Thomas ENEVOLDSEN - for the left wing

Cristian PANIN/R0berto CERECEDA - to fill the left back slot, but which one??

Magne HOSETH - to replace Butt.

At the moment i have a very strong first team, so ive been working on my second string team lately. Ive got a good few risers, but I now have about 6 CM's, when i only need 4 really, and i need both a LB and a RB.

Anyway what i need to know is whether i should sell Claudio Marchisio? Will he rise or if he will be staying at 90, i may sell him and use the money to buy a rising LB and RB. Also, if he wont be rising, what defenders should i get?

Cheers :)

At the moment i have a very strong first team' date=' so ive been working on my second string team lately. Ive got a good few risers, but I now have about 6 CM's, when i only need 4 really, and i need both a LB and a RB.

Anyway what i need to know is whether i should sell Claudio Marchisio? Will he rise or if he will be staying at 90, i may sell him and use the money to buy a rising LB and RB. Also, if he wont be rising, what defenders should i get?

Cheers :)[/quote']

He should rise. He's been good in a poor Juventus side and is a good prospect for the future with Italy's current batch of CMs getting on a bit. Who are your other players at CM?

Paris Saint-Germain have made a counter offer to Milan for Philippe MEXES of £0 plus Kakha KALADZE and Emiliano THIAGO SILVA

am buying Mexes

Mexes has lost his first team spot at Roma this season to Burdisso. Thiago Silva is expected to be the main CB of Milan for the next few years at the very least. Kaladze is nothing but a dropper. Maybe offer Kaladze plus someone lousier than Thiago Silva, who is very much a keeper?