Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Paris Saint-Germain have made a counter offer to Milan for Philippe MEXES of £0 plus Kakha KALADZE and Emiliano THIAGO SILVA

am buying Mexes

I'd keep Thiago Silva personally, Mexes lost his place and it would be a gamble to see if he can retain it. Kaladze you need shot of quickly, at any cost.

GC 103

Benfica cancelled my ramires deal, so I offer Ivanovic to Man City.

I'm gettin Adam Johnson and Onouha in exchange, now all three will rise but I can see Adam Johnson being huge in years to come, so I'm happy with this.

Is Granero plus Busquets worth a straight swap for Gourcuff?

Although Granero has had a fair bit of game time this season for Real, I'm not sure how good he is, and what his chances are of continuing to play regularly next season.

Although Granero has had a fair bit of game time this season for Real' date=' I'm not sure how good he is, and what his chances are of continuing to play regularly next season.[/quote']

I would'nt because Granero might rise to 89 and Busquets will be a future 93/4 in my opinion. Gourcuff wont rise for another 12-18 months.

Although Granero has had a fair bit of game time this season for Real' date=' I'm not sure how good he is, and what his chances are of continuing to play regularly next season.[/quote']

I would do the deal if you have the depth to compensate for the loss of the Spanish duo. I highly doubt Granero will ever get to don the Spanish kit and following Vaart's impressive form in the second half of the season, I think the main playmakers for Real Madrid next season will be Kaka and Vaart. Busquets is widely tipped to get a rise, but he is a mixed one. He has some decent shifts this season, coupled with some howlers. I doubt he will turn out to be world class, but he is in good stead to reach 92 sooner rather than later if he continues to play for the best team in the world on a regular basis.

Gourcuff seems to be relatively stuck on 92, especially with Bordeaux enduring a bumpy end to their season, plus they have lost Blanc and Chamakh so will be interesting to see how they fare next season.

Granero is young and has played a lot of minutes you're right, but from what I have seen of him, I don't think he will be 92+ quality. Gourcuff on the other hand is, and has a whole load more potential. Granero will be 89 in a few weeks, and Busquets 91, so bear that in mind... depends what you need. You're losing two great squad players, but if you've got a strong squad then it's a good deal.

I would say yes, but I'm biased because I really like Gourcuff's class.

I would'nt because Granero might rise to 89 and Busquets will be a future 93/4 in my opinion. Gourcuff wont rise for another 12-18 months.

Should point out I'd be getting Granero and Busquets. Have to completely disagree with your assessment on Busquets by the way. Can't see him getting beyond 92 at any point in his career, although it's early to say.

Anyone able to give an opinion who knows anything about Granero other than what I can see myself from the stats?

Should point out I'd be getting Granero and Busquets. Have to completely disagree with your assessment on Busquets by the way. Can't see him getting beyond 92 at any point in his career' date=' although it's early to say.

Anyone able to give an opinion who knows anything about Granero other than what I can see myself from the stats?[/quote']

I would take it, I thought you were making the bid..

RAMOS for A.COLE + MALOUDA - thoughts?

If you are selling Ramos, reasonable deal as you are getting two good players and depth. Ramos could function as a CB next season for Real Madrid, and he is generally promising enough to attain a 95 at some point of his career imo. Cole has reached his peak and I think Malouda will cap out at the 92 mark too.

YES!!!

Busquets and Granero gets a lot of games this season but neither of them really special. Busquets is extremely overrated. He is no better than Yaya Toure.

Gourcuff is magical player. He isn't same exactly like Zidane but he could do something brilliant. If he moves to bigger club, he's 94+ material.

Should point out I'd be getting Granero and Busquets. Have to completely disagree with your assessment on Busquets by the way. Can't see him getting beyond 92 at any point in his career' date=' although it's early to say.

Anyone able to give an opinion who knows anything about Granero other than what I can see myself from the stats?[/quote']

In that case, keep Gourcuff as he is better than both Granero and Busquets. Unless your squad really needs the depth, I won't advice you to do the deal for reasons stated in my previous post. :)

If you are selling Ramos' date=' reasonable deal as you are getting two good players and depth. Ramos could function as a CB next season for Real Madrid, and he is generally promising enough to attain a 95 at some point of his career imo. Cole has reached his peak and I think Malouda will cap out at the 92 mark too.[/quote']

So let's say I'm swapping RAMOS - 94 for A.COLE - 94 + Malouda - 92

I'm losing out on the possibility of playing Ramos CB, plus the possibility of him rising. He's younger, and I agree with you re: Cole and Malouda peaking.

Think I'll reject

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Milan for Michael ESSIEN of £5,000,000 plus Marek HAMSIK and Emiliano THIAGO SILVA

Am posting this again, as Caleb told me to go for it if I got backup... I want to make sure about it, I have Zambrotta, Nesta, Kolarov, kaladze, Bruno Alves and Castro in the back line... what do you think? should I do it?

Am posting this again' date=' as Caleb told me to go for it if I got backup... I want to make sure about it, I have Zambrotta, Nesta, Kolarov, kaladze, Bruno Alves and Castro in the back line... what do you think? should I do it?[/quote']

I said to do so if you could improve your back-line as its laden with aging has-beens. Anyway just for your knowledge, Essien is out of the WC squad, and there have been doubts expressed over his career too.

I said to do so if you could improve your back-line as its laden with aging has-beens. Anyway just for your knowledge' date=' Essien is out of the WC squad, and there have been doubts expressed over his career too.[/quote']

I know mate, just been looking for more opinions, I know he's out of WC, but is he going to end his career? :S

He should rise. He's been good in a poor Juventus side and is a good prospect for the future with Italy's current batch of CMs getting on a bit. Who are your other players at CM?

Yaya Toure, Vdv, Marchisio, Enoh, Gibson and atm Im playing to CB's at the LB and RB positions for my second team.. should i get rid of Yaya, i heard he isnt doing to well.