Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Will Arbeola have a position change to LB? (This isnt my only question, but its quite vital i know :P)

What i would also like to know is, in my setup Llrois is at an External Club. I can get him for Frey + 1 Million. Should i do it? As i know he can rise, but Frey is still rated higher.

Ive got the chance to buy Cissokho for 10M' date=' should i do it? Can he rise, and even if he can is their someone better to buy in his position?

Edit: Will Arbeloa have a position change to LB? If so, i will buy him :)[/quote']

Cissokho has got a good chance to get 90 but unfortunaly I don't see him playing for France anytime soon. Evra,Clichy and Abidal all have the position covered. I think Arbeloa will keep him RB/LB status but could rise and is worth buying.

Cissokho has got a good chance to get 90 but unfortunaly I don't see him playing for France anytime soon. Evra' date='Clichy and Abidal all have the position covered. I think Arbeloa will keep him RB/LB status but could rise and is worth buying.[/quote']

Thanks :) Ive changed my last post a bit now as i need to know a bit more info, but cheers for the help mate :)

Thanks :) Ive changed my last post a bit now as i need to know a bit more info' date=' but cheers for the help mate :)[/quote']

I would do the deal for Lloris. He will be number 1 at the World Cup and plus Frey isn't even going to South Africa. He has a chance of 92 in the next change and I think he can reach 95 easily with a move to a bigger club. Manchester United, Real Madrid or Barcelona are the only teams I can see him getting to 95 but 93 at Lyon is an easy target.

Do the deal.

3 Part Deal in a Gold Championship. Looking for Welsh players only.

Ashley Williams to Me for 7 million

Anthony Gerrard to Swansea for 2 million and Joe Allen

Ross McCormack for David Cotterill

I also signed Hennesey for 7 million and sold Chopra for 8 million.

there good deals swansea manager must be generous:)

Liverpool have made a counter offer to Milan for José FERNANDO TORRES of £30' date='000,000 plus Alessandro NESTA and Marek HAMSIK

am buying Torres.[/quote']

Depends if you need a striker. I would do that because Nesta is too old. Torres will keep his 96 rating for now and has been linked with moves to better clubs.

Liverpool have made a counter offer to Milan for José FERNANDO TORRES of £30' date='000,000 plus Alessandro NESTA and Marek HAMSIK

am buying Torres.[/quote']

Id definetly do that. Nesta is past it, and it would be good if you could get rid of him. The money is quite high, considering what Hamsik could be in years to come, but overall its pretty good as Torres is ones of the best forwards around. If you need a forward, and you have cover for other positions then go for it :)

i need help with this deal:

Tottenham Hotspur have made an offer to PSV for Balázs DZSUDZSAK of £0 plus Stephane SESSEGNON

I've got Balázs DZSUDZSAK and Sessegnon could be on his way to the premier league but is 3 years older..

i need help with this deal:

Tottenham Hotspur have made an offer to PSV for Balázs DZSUDZSAK of £0 plus Stephane SESSEGNON

I've got Balázs DZSUDZSAK and Sessegnon could be on his way to the premier league but is 3 years older..

Id do the deal.

Sessegnon may be older but more is expected from him. I can see him moving to the PL or another European league quite soon. Although Dzsudzsak is good, if he does'nt move i dont see him being a world beater in his current league.

Its just my opinion, but i see Sessegnon going further.

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Milan for Michael ESSIEN of £3' date='000,000 plus Emiliano THIAGO SILVA and Marek HAMSIK

am buying Essien.[/quote']

Well the deals not bad, but both could rise.

Im guessing this is the same setup as the Torres one..? And if so id rather do that, but if youve decided against that then this one isnt too bad, although id rather wait till both players have their rating changed and then decide if you want to do it.

I have been offered Ronaldo for Aguero. Is this a deal I should accept....with a bit of consideration to if Aguro can reach the levels of Ronaldo or even higher.

Are we talking about the 98-rated Cristiano Ronaldo for Aguero...? And you have been offered Ronaldo for your Aguero...? Although I'm highly doubting the credibility of such a deal to be even possible, who wouldn't accept such a deal?!!! :eek:

I have been offered Ronaldo for Aguero. Is this a deal I should accept....with a bit of consideration to if Aguro can reach the levels of Ronaldo or even higher.

Cristiano Ronaldo? :confused:

a 98 for a 94? would that even be aloud by the SMFA?

I doubt Aguero would reach the heights of 98, but he's got the potential to reach about 96 i'd say. But that's only really if he did move to a huge european club.

try and accept it though, cause i Ronaldo will be rated about 95 atleast for years to come.

Well the deals not bad' date=' but both could rise.

Im guessing this is the same setup as the Torres one..? And if so id rather do that, but if youve decided against that then this one isnt too bad, although id rather wait till both players have their rating changed and then decide if you want to do it.[/quote']

Same setup, but Torres ain't for sale anymore.

Are we talking about the 98-rated Cristiano Ronaldo for Aguero...? And you have been offered Ronaldo for your Aguero...? Although I'm highly doubting the credibility of such a deal to be even possible' date=' who wouldn't accept such a deal?!!! :eek:[/quote']

I guess it's becaus I really don't like him (Ronaldo). Thanks for the comments.

I see manager also has Messi...will try for him probably.:eek::D

Milan have made an offer to Fiorentina for Riccardo MONTOLIVO of £3' date='000,000 plus Mathieu FLAMINI

I'm Fiorentina.

leaning towards no..[/quote']

Only bumping because it got pushed down very quick ;)

Only bumping because it got pushed down very quick ;)

Id say no aswell mate. I dont rate Flamini very highly, and the money wont be of too much help as it is quite little. Montovlio is a good player, i dont see him ever going much higher than 92, but hes a safe 91, and if he really performedhe could have a 92. Id choose him over Flamini any day.

I didnt scroll down and see this, but thats unbelivable! :o

The manager is either getting hacked or is screwed in the head. :P Accept it straight away, although like others have said i doubt it will go through, haha.