Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This might be a bit general' date=' but what is a fair offer for Drogba in a GC? I have Drogba. Thanks.[/quote']

Probably a deal worth about 50M is fair. Probably 93 + 93 - but it all depends on the other persons squad, who you need and ratings and ages.

Moutinho is 91' date=' so assuming you can't get anyone above that rating in a deal I would want Suarez and Barnetta not Mamaev.[/quote']

thats abit to much to ask isn't it? two 90's for a 91?

Probably a deal worth about 50M is fair. Probably 93 + 93 - but it all depends on the other persons squad, who you need and ratings and ages.

Well I've been offered RVN (95, 33 years old) and Parejo (86) and cash, but that seems like a joke to me. I'm thinking of countering as the other squad has some big names to choose from. Drogba's my best player so I would want a replacement (Forlan?) and then another high rated player in any position would be fine.

Well I've been offered RVN (95' date=' 33 years old) and Parejo (86) and cash, but that seems like a joke to me. I'm thinking of countering as the other squad has some big names to choose from. Drogba's my best player so I would want a replacement (Forlan?) and then another high rated player in any position would be fine.[/quote']

Wouldn't even consider doing that. Drogba is a safe 96 for sure, Ruud Van Nistelroy is going to drop and I'm not to sure about Parejo.

Well I've been offered RVN (95, 33 years old) and Parejo (86) and cash, but that seems like a joke to me. I'm thinking of countering as the other squad has some big names to choose from. Drogba's my best player so I would want a replacement (Forlan?) and then another high rated player in any position would be fine.

Wouldn't do that deal, RVN is in for a drop, Parejo maybe in for +1, but still thats insulting to say the least.

What other players does he have?

inter offers d. milito+lampard+5m for cristiano and i made a counter of higuain + lampard + 20m... what do u guys say about the deal?(considering that he would accept the offer).

Yes in my opnion its a good deal as you are getting a future star like Higuain and a possible riser like Frank lampard and he is from the best playmkers in the world.

Do it m8:)

I made the offer for Torres of Ramos + Balotelli' date=' he countered Higuain and Pepe, should i accept it. thanks so much[/quote']

I don't think i would. Pepe is safe and Higuain will rise to 94/95. So in a couple of weeks this deal would be giving a 94/95 and a 93 for a 96. I don't think thats at all fair.

Pepe plus lass diarra for xavi? Is this to little? I am selling xavi. As he is still very good. I have de rossi' date='yaya,Ambrosini and busquets as my cm.[/quote']

a 92 and a 93 for a 97 isn't enough in my opinion. Also, i'd recommend selling Ambrosini. The only player i'd say would be good to use a 93 and 92 on would be someone like Fabregas or Essien.

Erm...why? :confused:

Cause he's 33. and if you look at the Milan players around the age of 33 they all drop. I don't know what Ambrosini's individual rating prediction is but it looks like SM don't rate very highly of AC Milan's older players seeing as every play above the age of 33 has dropped.

Cause he's 33. and if you look at the Milan players around the age of 33 they all drop. I don't know what Ambrosini's individual rating prediction is but it looks like SM don't rate very highly of AC Milan's older players seeing as every play above the age of 33 has dropped.

I'd say he's in for a rise. ;):rolleyes:

Guest Higgy

Even though Milan finished 3rd' date=' and 12 points off Inter Milan. I wouldn't think so.[/quote']

He's in for a rise Dan.. :o

Hey should I swap David Silva + Hugo Viani + 15 million For Sneijder

Hrmm which part of the deal are you getting?

Sneijder: He has a good chance of rising to 95 in the upcoming changes:) Very good player, who's team just won the treble...Do the deal! But IF you tend to use Silva as a winger, then you should rethink your bid IMO or get a decent winger before completing the deal. IF you use him as AM/CM, then you will be fine IMO.

Silva+Viana+15mill.: You are getting one world class player for another world class act! BUT Viana is useless IMO, you should tweak the deal to around 25mill.+Silva & the you would also have an acceptable deal.

Silva will go 94-95 in the future(not sure he will rise in the upcoming changes though).

Cheers!

GC 109 - My deal fo Van der Wiel got blocked by the chairman, thats the 5th time he has stopped me signing van der Wiel.

GC 116 - The offer for Connor WICKHAM of Ipswich Town from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

West Bromwich Albion have made an offer to Ipswich Town for Connor WICKHAM of £4,000,000

I could not be happier, finally getting Wickham after trying to buy him off the old gaffer, got another young striker joining too, will reveal the details later:)

Hrmm which part of the deal are you getting?

Sneijder: He has a good chance of rising to 95 in the upcoming changes:) Very good player' date=' who's team just won the treble...Do the deal! But IF you tend to use Silva as a winger, then you should rethink your bid IMO or get a decent winger before completing the deal. IF you use him as AM/CM, then you will be fine IMO.

Silva+Viana+15mill.: You are getting one world class player for another world class act! BUT Viana is useless IMO, you should tweak the deal to around 25mill.+Silva & the you would also have an acceptable deal.

Silva will go 94-95 in the future(not sure he will rise in the upcoming changes though).

Cheers![/quote']

Hey thanks a lot..actually I m getting Sneijder..the thing is Im in a dilemma that if Sneijder doesnt rise and Dacid Silva rises i ll be in a loss...Views?

GC 109 - My deal fo Van der Wiel got blocked by the chairman' date=' thats the 5th time he has stopped me signing van der Wiel.

GC 116 - The offer for Connor WICKHAM of Ipswich Town from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

West Bromwich Albion have made an offer to Ipswich Town for Connor WICKHAM of £4,000,000

I could not be happier, finally getting Wickham after trying to buy him off the old gaffer, got another young striker joining too, will reveal the details later:)[/quote']

Good buy that Rob. Roy seems to be a fan of Connor and he could well reach lower 80's soon enough if he continues to get games at Ipswich, and with Chelsea, United and Liverpool chasing him he could hit the 90's in the coming years.

He's in for a rise Dan.. :o
I'd say he's in for a rise. ;):rolleyes:

Um what for? Milan's hardly done anything this season' date=' and Ambrosini is not part of the [i']Azzurri[/i] WC party too.

Yeah sure. he's their captain and a starter for Milan, but I think a rating of 92 is just about right for him. On current season, Van Bommel probably deserves a rise more than Ambrosini.