Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wrong Cannavaro Stu. This ones Paulo' date=' aged 28 at Napoli rated 88.[/quote']

Ah, I'll have a think :P

I'd still leave it. You're giving 2 very good DMs, one with the potential to be outstanding. In return you'd be getting a very good AM with potential to be outstanding and an average CB with the potential to be good (89/90 max but unlikely). As good as Hamsik is, he has to move to rise IMO and Song is already in a position to get a better rating at Arsenal. That, and you lose a lot of cover.

i have enough cover' date=' offer is from external club, i have di maria, ozil(got 91:D)[/quote']

Your cover is irrelevant if the money is going to sit in your budget as you're unable to spend it on anyone good. Are there good players at external/unmanaged sides or are managers in your set-up willing to trade for straight cash? If not then it's a pathetic deal.

Ok' date=' how about Moutinho + £10m and Pedro for Tevez? I have Tevez, but am really stuck on this deal. I love Tevez, but Pedro has a shot at 91 and could be a superstar in a few years!!! Help appreciated guys. :D[/quote']

I love Tevez too but don't give Pedro away. He could well be rated higher in a few years.

EDIT: Just seen you have Tevez :P Fair deal if you can put 10m towards squad improvements. Good deal for you if you can get a better player than Moutinho in place of him and the cash.

Ok' date=' how about Moutinho + £10m and Pedro for Tevez? I have Tevez, but am really stuck on this deal. I love Tevez, but Pedro has a shot at 91 and could be a superstar in a few years!!! Help appreciated guys. :D[/quote']

pedro was absolutely outstanding on tuesday for spain,1 goal and 1 assist, always looking to run at players, outshone navas! even though he came on as a sub, i would look to get someelse instead of moutinho though

I love Tevez too but don't give Pedro away. He could well be rated higher in a few years.

No I'm the one who has got Tevez! I've had an offer of Pedro + Moutinho and cash for him. I have Dzeko and Gomez as my other striking options, so still have quality strikers. Really, really, really stuck on this one lol. :D I love Tevez, but Pedro is really tempting.

EDIT: Just noticed your post.

No I'm the one who has got Tevez! I've had an offer of Pedro + Moutinho and cash for him. I have Dzeko and Gomez as my other striking options' date=' so still have quality strikers. Really, really, really stuck on this one lol. :D I love Tevez, but Pedro is really tempting.[/quote']

Go with your head and not your heart. ;)

Chears guys. Help appreciated will give some rep in a minute.

Looked at his squad and Moutinho is probably his best player after Van Nistelrooy and Ambrosini, but I don't want any oldies. I'm tempted to ask for Carrico for cash after the deal. So Carrico + Pedro + Moutinho = Tevez sounds very good. :D

Looked at his squad and Moutinho is probably his best player after Van Nistelrooy and Ambrosini' date=' but I don't want any oldies. I'm tempted to ask for Carrico for cash after the deal. So Carrico + Pedro + Moutinho = Tevez sounds very good. :D[/quote']

but he might back out on caricco deal, also gomez was veeery lucky to escape a drop

Looked at his squad and Moutinho is probably his best player after Van Nistelrooy and Ambrosini' date=' but I don't want any oldies. I'm tempted to ask for Carrico for cash after the deal. So Carrico + Pedro + Moutinho = Tevez sounds very good. :D[/quote']

Don't scare him away pal. If he has any sense he would tell you to stick it if you asked for that. However, wait till tomorrow/next Monday and see if Tevez gets 94, if he does then you might be able to pull Carrico out of the deal. So don't accept the deal yet.

Fair deal. Moutinho is a safe as house 91, although he won't rise if he remains at Sporting. Pedro should be a 92 this time round next season and Carrico could get a 89 whilst at Sporting. He's a good defender and a potential 90+ long term wise.

Nonetheless, Tevez is a very good player and a good WC might boost him up to 94. You aren't getting a forward in the deal, but its a good depth deal and if you have good cover for Tevez you should do the deal.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lavezzi = Samedov + Cavenaghi?It's in a GC and I'm selling Lavezzi.

Thanks

Don't know much on Samedov but Lavezzi talent easily outshines the others long term wise. Lavezzi is safe at 90, with Napoli having qualified for Europe (if I'm not wrong). His lack of goals shouldn't be a worry as he's not really your go-to man for goals type of striker.

He's a regular for Napoli and is a safe 90, albeit a non-rising one for the short term. Cavanaghi has had a tough season and I don't see him rising back to 90 in the short term.

Guest JackWWFC

Hamburger SV have made an offer to Liverpool for Antonio CASSANO of £0 plus Eljero ELIA and Joris MATHIJSEN.

I have cassano' date=' is the deal worth it?[/quote']

If you can get some money with it, Mathijsen and Elia should be playing at the World Cup. Cassano plays for Sampdoria who finished 4th, not a bad place. Cassano played most of the games but only scored 9 goals, Pazzini out played him and scored about 20 if i remember correctly.

If you get about 15M with it, I'd accept it..If not, get a 90 striker + Elia for him.

Hamburger SV have made an offer to Liverpool for Antonio CASSANO of £0 plus Eljero ELIA and Joris MATHIJSEN.

I have cassano' date=' is the deal worth it?[/quote']

Good deal m8 but its really depends on wich part of your team is the weakest if you need a defender do it and ask for cash.

Elia didnt rise in the last rating changes wich was this week i think but he has the potential to be a good player for Netherlands;)