Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hamburger SV have made an offer to Liverpool for Antonio CASSANO of £0 plus Eljero ELIA and Joris MATHIJSEN.

I have cassano' date=' is the deal worth it?[/quote']

Good deal m8 but its really depends on wich part of your team is the weakest if you need a defender do it and ask for cash.

Elia didnt rise in the last rating changes wich was this week i think but he has the potential to be a good player for Netherlands;)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I'm in a GC setup and i'v been offered Gallas for my Chygryinsky of barce!! It seems a bit too good to be true tbh or is it me being overly skeptic??

Accept it is unlikely to go through but you never no. Chryginski(sp) is likely to go down while gallas will stay although i expect him to move away from arsenal some time in the near future, with it rumoured to be a Turkish club if it is true its all down hill from here.:)

I'm in a GC setup and i'v been offered Gallas for my Chygryinsky of barce!! It seems a bit too good to be true tbh or is it me being overly skeptic??

It's a bit of a strange deal, this. Yes Gallas is better and plays more than Chygrynskiy but the former is getting on a bit so I'd do that if you have a young back up, or at least a player around 25-27 years old.

I've been offered Nani for Marin' date=' should i accept?[/quote']

The one who is getting Marin is getting the better end of the bargain. Nani is a good player, but his inconsistency will always be his archiles heel. Nonetheless, if he continues to play for Manchester United on a regular basis, he should progress faster than Marin in terms of SM ratings. Long term wise, I see Marin having a higher rating than Nani though. Short term wise, Nani could hit 91 first.

Nonetheless, Marin is a very good player and he's starting to break into the German first team too. I would take Marin over Nani any day of the week, and I'm a Manchester United supporter too.

The one who is getting Marin is getting the better end of the bargain. Nani is a good player' date=' but his inconsistency will always be his archiles heel. Nonetheless, if he continues to play for Manchester United on a regular basis, he should progress faster than Marin in terms of SM ratings. Long term wise, I see Marin having a higher rating than Nani though. Short term wise, Nani could hit 91 first.

Nonetheless, Marin is a very good player and he's starting to break into the German first team too. I would take Marin over Nani any day of the week, and I'm a Manchester United supporter too.[/quote']

Thanks Caleb, I'll keep Marin then. (I need to spread before repping you:rolleyes:)

ACCEPT, chygryn could and probably will be in for a drop, and wont increase for a looong time if he stays at barca, gallas on the other is a good player, playing at the world cup and will probably retire at 91/90, unless he goes to the arabs;)

ACCEPT' date=' chygryn could and probably will be in for a drop, and wont increase for a looong time if he stays at barca, gallas on the other is a good player, playing at the world cup and w[b']ill probably retire at 91/90, unless he goes to the arabs;[/b])

he's leaving for Juventus on a free.

Should I payu £13m for Ze Roberto in a GC?

He's 91 and 35 years old. Would be a GREAT short term deal but would like to know if he's retiring soon.

He's getting on abit now but while at hamburg he should continue to get a fair few games.

although it depends who else in Midfield you have if youv'e got Some other 90+ in midfield dont do it but if you have not got that many talented midfielders then you should do it.

He's 91 and 35 years old. Would be a GREAT short term deal but would like to know if he's retiring soon.

Yes, If he'll be significantly better than your other CMs, but try to lower the price, maybe to £10m?

EDIT - You're the reason I just got a £25m bid for Lass :mad::P

He's getting on abit now but while at hamburg he should continue to get a fair few games.

although it depends who else in Midfield you have if youv'e got Some other 90+ in midfield dont do it but if you have not got that many talented midfielders then you should do it.

Nah' date=' I've got a mainly 88/89 midfield. I'm gonna do it.

Yes, If he'll be significantly better than your other CMs, but try to lower the price, maybe to £10m?

EDIT - You're the reason I just got a £25m bid for Lass :mad::P

I don't mind paying 3m extra. Get a lot of money from my stadium.

Thanks guys.

Well his contract is up next season, he's still got the legs so you'll get one more year out of him. £13m for a player rated 91 (disregard age atm) is a bargin, I would definitely do it.

I signed Marcelinho (90 rated) for by Barcelona awhile back for £8m, great acquisition really helped improve the fitness of Messi, Ronaldo, Higuian and Pandev :P

I would like to raise 30M so i can attempt to sign Gourcuff. This is my side: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1284389&clubid=436615&sid=3880, I currently have Nzonzi, Jussi, Andriy Yarmolenko and a couple of my youth squad for sale, but haven't had any external bids for awhile. Is there anyone else there that i should sell so i can raise funds to make my squad better as at the moment i have Van Persie, Banega and Marchisio on loan. I'd like to have a squad that consists of about 28 players that are rated 88+ when i hit 200 games managed (currently on 99). Alot of the good players are taken now, but if i can raise 30M i can buy Gourcuff to strengthen my midfield even more. Is it a good idea to sell the following players for these prices? Mariga for 9M and Falcao for 18M. If i could successfully sell those players for those prices i should be able to have 30M.

Guys needs your help with the deal.

I offerd Liverpool Xabi alonso for 40m + Chamakh Iam geting Alonso ist agood deal??

My other strikers are Gilardino and Milito also Dzeko in the way to my team , and my other midfielders are l.diarra , Claudio Marchisio and Marek Hamsik.

Should i do the deal or pull out??