• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tevez (93) and Boateng (89) for Ibrahimovic (96)?

I'm City btw.

Nah no way. Tevez is better than Ibrahimovic from a neutral point of view, Ibrahimovic has really yet to perform on the big stage yet. If City qualify for the Champions League next season, Tevez should be rated 94.

Boateng seems an interesting player, and whilst he is unlikely to become a world-beater, if Man City achieve a top four spot with Boateng a regular then he should rise to 90 or so considering that he is a German international now. :)

Everton have made a new offer to Benfica for Moreira DAVID LUIZ of £3,000,000 plus Leighton BAINES and Landon DONOVAN

I'm Benfica and My Defenders are: Maxi P,Luisao,Meira and Maxwell. David Luiz is in my reserve team but both these players are too. Is it worth it or is David Luiz going to be a big defender soon?

Everton have made a new offer to Benfica for Moreira DAVID LUIZ of £3' date='000,000 plus Leighton BAINES and Landon DONOVAN

I'm Benfica and My Defenders are: Maxi P,Luisao,Meira and Maxwell. David Luiz is in my reserve team but both these players are too. Is it worth it or is David Luiz going to be a big defender soon?[/quote']

I wouldn't do it. David Luiz is a top notch defender plus he's going to be big. He's linked with loads of big clubs like Real Madrid, Man City, Chelsea. :)

Everton have made a new offer to Benfica for Moreira DAVID LUIZ of £3' date='000,000 plus Leighton BAINES and Landon DONOVAN

I'm Benfica and My Defenders are: Maxi P,Luisao,Meira and Maxwell. David Luiz is in my reserve team but both these players are too. Is it worth it or is David Luiz going to be a big defender soon?[/quote']

hmm... the way I see it is that Baines and David Luiz seem to be equally matched in terms of regularity for their clubs but as it stands, David Luiz is going to be in the Champions League next season whereas Baines is not even going to be in Europe so that could have an affect on David Luiz's rating if he does well.

As for Donovan, he needs to go to Europe to get a raise from 88, and by that I mean not as a loan move, but permanent.

So I think keep David Luiz and get another winger because you seem to be a little thin on the ground.

hmm... the way I see it is that Baines and David Luiz seem to be equally matched in terms of regularity for their clubs but as it stands' date=' David Luiz is going to be in the Champions League next season whereas Baines is not even going to be in Europe so that could have an affect on David Luiz's rating if he does well.

As for Donovan, he needs to go to Europe to get a raise from 88, and by that I mean not as a loan move, but permanent.

So I think keep David Luiz and get another winger because you seem to be a little thin on the ground.[/quote']

I was thinking about countering for Arteta and Baines. What do you think of that?

They are both Transfer Banned (Danny and Aimar) and Ramires is a good Brazilian player. I want to loan David Luiz out but no one will do a loan P/E with me.

Yeah Ramires is a good player. I thought he was a CM though? SM says RM/CM.

Maybe try Alexis Sanchez if he's available. I doubt it though.

Ulreich + Trasch for Romero. I have Romero, but didn't realise Romero was Argentina's number 1. Trasch would be a useful addition to the outfield and Ulreich has been confirmed has Stuttgart's number 1 next season.

Any Opinions On whether to accept or not? :)

EDIT: Shay Given is my current number 1 keeper

Ulreich + Trasch for Romero. I have Romero' date=' but didn't realise Romero was Argentina's number 1. Trasch would be a useful addition to the outfield and Ulreich has been confirmed has Stuttgart's number 1 next season.

Any Opinions On whether to accept or not? :)[/quote']

Accept. Ulreich will be VfB's No.1 and Träsch is an amazing player. :)

Ulreich + Trasch for Romero. I have Romero' date=' but didn't realise Romero was Argentina's number 1. Trasch would be a useful addition to the outfield and Ulreich has been confirmed has Stuttgart's number 1 next season.

Any Opinions On whether to accept or not? :)

EDIT: Shay Given is my current number 1 keeper[/quote']

Yeah I'll do it. Ulreich should be a tidy riser when Germany gets reviewed next season, while Romero will probably cap out at 88/89 for now whilst in the Eredevisie.

Trasch is quite a good player too so all in all, it's not a shabby deal for you since Romero isn't your No.1 :)

Accept. Ulreich will be VfB's No.1 and Träsch is an amazing player. :)
Yeah I'll do it. Ulreich should be a tidy riser when Germany gets reviewed next season' date=' while Romero will probably cap out at 88/89 for now whilst in the Eredevisie.

Trasch is quite a good player too so all in all, it's not a shabby deal for you since Romero isn't your No.1 :)[/quote']

Ok thanks guys. :D

Should i trade Marcelo to get Di Maria?

Probably. Remains interesting to see who Mourinho will opt for on the left-wing. I highly doubt he go for a gungho combination of Marcelo at LB and Di Maria on the LW, as Mourinho is a defence-first type of manager. As of now, I would perhaps sell Marcelo for Di Maria plus cash, as the Argentine is having a better NT run as of now.

Probably. Remains interesting to see who Mourinho will opt for on the left-wing. I highly doubt he go for a gungho combination of Marcelo at LB and Di Maria on the LW' date=' as Mourinho is a defence-first type of manager. As of now, I would perhaps sell Marcelo for Di Maria plus cash, as the Argentine is having a better NT run as of now.[/quote']
Yes ofcourse you should' date=' Marcelo isn't in the FIFA World Cup whilst Di Maria is and Di Maria is also a starter for Benfica.[/quote']

Ok, thanks alot guys;)

Tasci or Garay? I prefer the German one as I feel Garay is overrated' date=' but I'd like to hear your opinion.[/quote']

Definately Tasci as Garay hasn't been a regular starter for Real Madrid and I can;t see that changing. Tasci might get a run out in the World Cup as he is in the German squad.

And do that Pique deal. Pique is a regular for Barcelona so he should rise higher than Garay.

Tasci or Garay? I prefer the German one as I feel Garay is overrated' date=' but I'd like to hear your opinion.

EDIT: And what about 20M + Garay for Pique? I would get Pique...[/quote']

Do they Pique deal!!!

He should rise to 93/94, and Garay probs won't get games, with Mourinho coming in, he is bringing more defenders, and Ramos might play at CB, so he will have Pepe, Ramos, and Albiol in front of him, and maybe one other defender.

I would also get Tasci, as he gets more games, and if he moves to a bigger club could rise.

But I am a Barce fan so.....

Tasci or Garay? I prefer the German one as I feel Garay is overrated' date=' but I'd like to hear your opinion.

EDIT: And what about 20M + Garay for Pique? I would get Pique...[/quote']

Would go for Tasci. Although he's gone off the boil a little this season, he is still a decent youngster. Garay won't play much next season, with Ramos likely to partner either Albiol or Pepe at CB it seems.

Garay also doesn't look to have a NT future, with the likes of the talented Burdisso, Galaeno, Otamendi and the impressive Samuel.

Garay shouldn't rise this change, and if he starts to rot under Mourinho, then a drop is likely. Tasci is a regular for VFB and while he won't rise for some time, I don't see him dropping either.

For Pique deal, of course. Pique should be 93/94 very shortly soon and if the 20m means nothing to you, go for it.

Definately Tasci as Garay hasn't been a regular starter for Real Madrid and I can;t see that changing. Tasci might get a run out in the World Cup as he is in the German squad.

And do that Pique deal. Pique is a regular for Barcelona so he should rise higher than Garay.

Garay has actually been playing quite alot this season, due to Pepe being injured.