• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ive just signed tevez for 20 million and huntelaar i think ive got a good deal just wondered what other peoples opinions were

great deal there mate.

hunterlaar isn't moving anytime soon (as far as i know), and i seriously doubt that he would be able to break the 92 barrier in the dutch league. Whereas Tevez had a great first season for Man Utd, he won't be dropping anytime in the near future.

cheers

Guest King Kolo

great cos i've got bojan aswell

and could u tell me what rating will these players get

lulinha' date='kroos,chrisantus,kerlon,aissiti,aquilaini and balotelli

cheers[/quote']

They will be rising but I don't know what to.

I don't see them play often.

Should I get Andrés INIESTA or ESSIEN' date=' Michael ?[/quote']

both are world class players in different ways.

Iniesta is able to play anywhere across the midfield due to his position (AM/CM) whereas Essien is more of a centre midfield enforcer.

It really depends on what you need, but iniesta is more versatile than essien in the game.

cheers

I will start by saying I have never used this thread before' date=' but am just looking for reassurance.

Here's the deal: Danielle De Rossi swap for Bojan and Deco plus Giovani dos Santos sold at Chairman's value.

What do we think?[/quote']

Hmm... first one is a little iffy. De Rossi is a great CM and hard to replace so unless you have a CM equal to, or better then don't go for it.

GDS at chairman value, if you can ask for a forward in exchange (anyone half decent) then thats a good deal. :)

well if you have de rossi , thats a top class deal .

bojan will hit 90 next season . Dos santos will rise if he gets into tottenhams first team . And deco may drop . but if he gets into chelseas first side and gets a few goals . then his rating won't budge ;)

Hmm... first one is a little iffy. De Rossi is a great CM and hard to replace so unless you have a CM equal to' date=' or better then don't go for it.

GDS at chairman value, if you can ask for a forward in exchange (anyone half decent) then thats a good deal. :)[/quote']

Well the second deal is effectively tied to the first as it is in a Gold Setup, so cash never changes hands.

So really the deal is De Rossi swapped for Bojan, Deco and Giovani.

well if you have de rossi ' date=' thats a top class deal .

bojan will hit 90 next season . Dos santos will rise if he gets into tottenhams first team . And deco may drop . but if he gets into chelseas first side and gets a few goals . then his rating won't budge ;)[/quote']

So are you saying that if I was the one getting De Rossi I'm getting the best deal, or if I am selling him?

Well the second deal is effectively tied to the first as it is in a Gold Setup' date=' so cash never changes hands.

So really the deal is De Rossi swapped for Bojan, Deco and Giovani.[/quote']

So as a complete deal is it a good one?

I will start by saying I have never used this thread before' date=' but am just looking for reassurance.

Here's the deal: Danielle De Rossi swap for Bojan and Deco plus Giovani dos Santos sold at Chairman's value.

What do we think?[/quote']

De Rossi is a proven midfielder, first choice for Roma and Italy and one of the highest rated CM in the game. Bojan, on the other hand, as talented as he is, is still a youngster and a bit part player for Barcelona. Don't do the deal imo, you could swap when bojan reaches 94 (maybe 2 yrs time) while you have enjoyed the services of a 94 rated player for seasons. :rolleyes:

cheers

I have been offered Arjen Robben (91) for Bastien Schweinstieger (92).

I play a 3-5-2 and at the moment I have Schweinsteger playing right midfield with Quaresma playing left midfield. Is it worth getting Robben to play on the left and switching Quaresma to the right?

i need help here fast responses will get repped.

in a gc should i buy nasri - 21yr old 92 for krankjar n bentley both 23yr old 91's nasri will go into my CM n my backup wingers are noble,finnan,sulejmani,medina and civelli i can chnage to a 4-3-2-1 to play less wingers and have 3 cm's what u lot think who will it benefit in the long run

Guest luke_*

Is it a good deal to swap Adebayor for Lampard, I am Arsenal and getting hold of another striker will not be difficult and I'm not sure I'd like to miss the oppourtunity to sign someone of Lampards quality.

if you use Adebayor and he is with a scoring vein i wouldn't do it and also if you can't get any good player to replace him. Lampard without injuries is a man to increase his rating and if you have lack of midfielders or in his position i would do it.