Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guys should I do this deal?

Internazionale have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Diego MILITO of £0 plus Ashley COLE and Nicolás ANELKA.

Is it worth losing Cole and Anelka for Milito?

Depends what tipe of setup a GC then do not do it as that is a 94 and a 93 for a 95 were as in a GC it is hard to get top names but normall setups it is easy so that is your disition.

Guys should I do this deal?

Internazionale have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Diego MILITO of £0 plus Ashley COLE and Nicolás ANELKA.

Is it worth losing Cole and Anelka for Milito?

Depends what tipe of setup a GC then do not do it as that is a 94 and a 93 for a 95 were as in a GC it is hard to get top names but normall setups it is easy so that is your disition.

Dont u think he shud do it in a GC setup Mr.Hammer because a 94 n 93 r hard to come buy plus i cant see milito havin another amazin season were everything he touched turned to gold.

id do it personally, 94 n 93 thats only a little of a 95 n an old 95 at that.

sorry mate...umm. what's a GC? im fairly new so...if you're asking about the difficulty level of the game world, well its a pretty packed champion's league environment. it's a custom game world that just started for the first time and managers are just scurrying around to get the 93+ players. the heavyweight teams are taken.

should i offer

hazard + toulalon for mascherano(or alonso)?

I'd say no. The difference between Toulalon and Mascherano/Alonso isn't big enough to be throwing in Hazard. Hazard should be unavailable if you ask me ;)

Dzeko is class still signed him for same deal but swaped countinho for mancini and hes going to pay around 7mill for him so i'll get some cash and bring mor class in.

Worked out well in the end for ya so JT:)

Good deals.

I'd say no. The difference between Toulalon and Mascherano/Alonso isn't big enough to be throwing in Hazard. Hazard should be unavailable if you ask me ;)

unavailable u say!

hmm i jus kne his name and signed him off an unmnaged club, so i got better then i wanted by the sounds of it?

alrite, il make him unavailable!!!

maybe bojan and toulalon? for masch (or alonso)

I'm Leverkusen in a GC.

I'm selling Helmes.

Helmes=Sulejmani+£10 million...

yes or no??

would do the deal, maybe try and get more cash, if you cant then still accept, if suarez leaves, then i think miralem can become more of a star, whilst helmes has near enough reached his peak

would do the deal' date=' maybe try and get more cash, if you cant then still accept, if suarez leaves, then i think miralem can become more of a star, whilst helmes has near enough reached his peak[/quote']

thanx...

im doing the deal as it is :)

have Davor VUGRINEC who has been doing well as an AM for my 3rd division side :D

the thing is I have been looking to replace him as he is getting on a bit but have still to get a decent replacement (very tough GC) I have just been offered 2m for him & was wondering is he gonna drop in these ratings :confused: as I have no cover if I let him go now, still gonna sell but was hoping to get a decent replacement in first :(

Any decent risers to 83/84/85 are welcome ;)

Lille OSC have made a counter offer to Real Madrid for Eden HAZARD of £5' date='000,000 plus Esteban GRANERO and González RAUL

I'm buying Hazard, I'm going to take it, any-one else think I'm getting a cracking deal?[/quote']

ya,

ur basically getting him for free

Lille OSC have made a counter offer to Real Madrid for Eden HAZARD of £5' date='000,000 plus Esteban GRANERO and González RAUL

I'm buying Hazard, I'm going to take it, any-one else think I'm getting a cracking deal?[/quote']

Granero is a good player but is never going to be anything special and Raul's off to Shcalke, i dont think he's got much more in him while your getting a promising talent in hazard.