Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ur better of just waiting for offers' date=' and when one arrives look at what players the club has and then negotiate;)

Would be much easier[/quote']

But if is gc a 93 and 92 is quite alot IMO as gc gameworld depth is the key.

Do correct me if Im wrong.

thats why i reckon my opinion is the best on this matter:D

My deal for Gerrard got stopped. I was getting VdV and De Jong and it got stopped by their chairman. So how can I get around this?

First deal: Get VdV and 14.2m (De Jong c/v) for Gerrard

Second deal: Buy De Jong for that 14.2m.

Would that work or what? :mad::rolleyes: So annoyed. Why would your chairman stop a deal that he let you put in!!

My deal for Gerrard got stopped. I was getting VdV and De Jong and it got stopped by their chairman. So how can I get around this?

First deal: Get VdV and 14.2m (De Jong c/v) for Gerrard

Second deal: Buy De Jong for that 14.2m.

Would that work or what? :mad::rolleyes: So annoyed. Why would your chairman stop a deal that he let you put in!!

Is that u counter for gerrard and the other manager then accpect?as counter got bug. E.g U can counter 100mil for a 82player.

Nope he made the offer and I accepted. That's what has confused me.

I have this kind of thing happen to also.

You just have to make the deal 2time.

Vdv for gerrard and then buy de Jong or u can buy de jong first( I will normally buy the player first as this me a kind of security.)

Thanks alot pal.

Anymore points people?

Definitely Alonso...Had a good season with Real and had a great World Cup for Spain...Personally' date='he deserves a 95 but seeing SM's conservative approach might not get it....Liverpool missed out on the Champions League spot,marking a horrible season for mascherano and Co.....Don't do it......[/font']

Definitely Alonso...Had a good season with Real and had a great World Cup for Spain...Personally' date='he deserves a 95 but seeing SM's conservative approach might not get it....Liverpool missed out on the Champions League spot,marking a horrible season for mascherano and Co.....Don't do it......[/font']

so true thanks ive made my mind up im going to keep alonso!

Guest MR. HAMMER

I am chacing Ibrahimovic sos for spelling 96 for Ozil and Pizzaro I no Ibra has a drop on the cards were Ozil has a rise but dont no anything about Pizzaro but he just rose to 90 so should I do the deal when the setup opens it is a GC realy need a top Forword.

I am chacing Ibrahimovic sos for spelling 96 for Ozil and Pizzaro I no Ibra has a drop on the cards were Ozil has a rise but dont no anything about Pizzaro but he just rose to 90 so should I do the deal when the setup opens it is a GC realy need a top Forword.

I'm confused. What are you getting out of the deal?

And which Pizzaro are you referring to?

Guest MR. HAMMER

I'm confused. What are you getting out of the deal?

And which Pizzaro are you referring to?

1st Pizzaro the Werder Bremen forword.

2nd I would be geting Ibra

1st Pizzaro the Werder Bremen forword.

2nd I would be geting Ibra

No I don't think that's a good deal as Ozil and Pizzaro had good seasons for Werder Bremen but I can't see Ibrahimovic keeping his 96 unless he has a great season, which will be tough as he has to contend with the likes of Messi, Villa, Pedro etc that had good seasons last time out. Also it's a GC and depth is very important.

Dont give up Ozil!!! give him Pizarro and someone else in your team

Ask more...Sneijder is world class and in Inter should get a rise to 96 ina coupla seasons....But Silva just switched clubs and would be very tough to adapt..Defo ask more or don't do the deal atall....

between the price range of 30 - 40m maybe???