Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Chelsea have made an offer to Lyon for Miralem PJANIC of £5' date='000,000 plus Michael BALLACK and Miroslav STOCH

I have Pjanic and have just recieved this bid.

What should I do? I'm tempted to accept..[/quote']

dont do it Ballack has move to Germany to finish his carear like Lehman did can not see him keeping him 93 rating drop to 92-91 but Stoch what I have seen of him last year in the Duch league was good can see him going to 88 but no higher as he is now moved again.

dont do it Ballack has move to Germany to finish his carear like Lehman did can not see him keeping him 93 rating drop to 92-91 but Stoch what I have seen of him last year in the Duch league was good can see him going to 88 but no higher as he is now moved again.

I've countered him askiing for another 8M.

He's accpted.

I know Ballack is old but let's be honest, I'll use him for a P/E deal, already have one lined up.

I'm buying Gyan with that cash so overall it's a good deal IMO.

Should i get Kolarov LM/LB (88) in a straight swap for Luis Perea RB/CB (89?

It would leave me with enough options at RB with Boateng, Didi Zokora and Marco Cassetti, all 89, while at CB i have only Johnny Evans, Richard Dunne. Shall I leave it, and assume that Kolarov might just flop at Man citeh?

It would leave me with enough options at RB with Boateng' date=' Didi Zokora and Marco Cassetti, all 89, while at CB i have only Johnny Evans, Richard Dunne. Shall I leave it, and assume that Kolarov might just flop at Man citeh?[/quote']

kolarov is only 24 and moving to man city and should get first team games but might struggle with bridge as his comp , its a huge risk because he could turn to a 90 or drop because he isnt getting games. if i was you i would take the risk

It would leave me with enough options at RB with Boateng' date=' Didi Zokora and Marco Cassetti, all 89, while at CB i have only Johnny Evans, Richard Dunne. Shall I leave it, and assume that Kolarov might just flop at Man citeh?[/quote']

Kolarov will start at City and be 90+ in no time (hopefully) :)

but i think wayne is a hard working player and will fight for the place of left back

Ability-wise he isn't top 4 standard though whereas Kolarov is. Bridge will be playing 2nd fiddle next year or we wouldn't be spending £15m+ on a new guy.

any1?? .............

Great deal. Lloris is awesome and won't be too different to Cesar. Chivu's dropping whereas Cissokho's on the rise and the other 2 aren't half bad make-weights either.

Julio Cesar for Lloris and Gomis then i sell him Chivu for Cissokho and Gonalons.

Im geting Lloris' date='Gomis,Cissokho and Gonalons for Cesar and Chivu seems a good deal.[/quote']

are you gettin any cash? Gomis is rubbish for lyon and will be stuck on 89 for some time, chivu will be regular again for inter next season also, bear in mind u'll be swappin a 92 for a 95 keeper, could be a long time until lloris reaches that level, imo neither are good deals

Thanks for the quick reply on Kolarov. I;ve bid for him by swapping Carlton Cole in the end, rather than skimping on defence. I forgot to put in my earlier post that I already have Nacho Monreal, though! doh! At CF, if my bid is accepted and I lose Cole, I will pick up Hugo ALmeida, who is external again. He's probably a better bet than Cole too, at the moment, with Avram the corpse man spending a wee bit on Piquionne and Barrera.

Guest Scout Maker

Should I sell Sakho in order to bring in Kolcheiscy and 6mil profit?

That's a tough one. Koscielny could start for Arsenal but there is no guarenteeing he will. Whilst Sahko's a definite starter at PSG, he's Captained them before and he's a regular for the France Under 21's, whilst Koscielny hasn't even chosen a national team yet, he applied for Polish citizenship but then withdrew his request. He's also proved himself in Ligue 2, wether he can prove himself in the Premier League/Champions League I'm not sure. I'd probably reject that one to be honest.

That's a tough one. Koscielny could start for Arsenal but there is no guarenteeing he will. Whilst Sahko's a definite starter at PSG' date=' he's Captained them before and he's a regular for the France Under 21's, whilst Koscielny hasn't even chosen a national team yet, he applied for Polish citizenship but then withdrew his request. He's also proved himself in Ligue 2, wether he can prove himself in the Premier League/Champions League I'm not sure. I'd probably reject that one to be honest.[/quote']

He is a free agent, so I'll just wait and see how he develops next season.

If he does a Vermalean, then of course I'll be saying fare well to Sakho.

I think it depends if Gallas leaves and if AW brings in any other new CBs, etc.

Actually, I think it would be better to sell off Motta/Mavuba/Palacios to bring him in, as I have 3 too many CMs anyway...

Thanks by the way.

That's a tough one. Koscielny could start for Arsenal but there is no guarenteeing he will. Whilst Sahko's a definite starter at PSG' date=' he's Captained them before and he's a regular for the France Under 21's, whilst Koscielny hasn't even chosen a national team yet, he applied for Polish citizenship but then withdrew his request. He's also proved himself in Ligue 2, wether he can prove himself in the Premier League/Champions League I'm not sure. I'd probably reject that one to be honest.[/quote']

hes also proved himself in ligue 1 and that is why wenger paid 10m£ for him:rolleyes:

How many times has wenger paid that much money for a player? not many, and thats why h'ell be a starter

Also if he wont start, then who will? bear in mind gallas is defo leaving and senderos has already left, campbel wont be offered another contract, as i said before, sakho is a talent, but will be stuck on his rating, only way is up for koscielny as hell be playin champ lge footy also

Guest Scout Maker

hes also proved himself in ligue 1 and that is why wenger paid 10m£ for him:rolleyes:

How many times has wenger paid that much money for a player? not many' date=' and thats why h'ell be a starter

Also if he wont start, then who will? bear in mind gallas is defo leaving and senderos has already left, campbel wont be offered another contract, as i said before, sakho is a talent, but will be stuck on his rating, only way is up for koscielny as hell be playin champ lge footy also[/quote']

Actually as far as I'm aware he hasn't played a single game in Ligue 1, when he played for Lorient he was playing in Ligue 2 and he wasn't playing in Ligue 1 with Guigamps or Tours.

Considering Wenger was contemplating a 12M bid for Jagielka, it's nothing special. I'm not saying Jagielka's bad, I'm just saying he's probably not up to CL level. He's admitted he has to splash some cash if he wants to mount a title challenge.

Ok fine, he probably will start but you will see, now that he's coming closer to the big ratings 89-99, SM really start to look at performances and he hasn't performed on a big stage such as the Champions League yet so he has a lot to prove.

Actually as far as I'm aware he hasn't played a single game in Ligue 1' date=' when he played for Lorient he was playing in Ligue 2 and he wasn't playing in Ligue 1 with Guigamps or Tours.

Considering Wenger was contemplating a 12M bid for Jagielka, it's nothing special. I'm not saying Jagielka's bad, I'm just saying he's probably not up to CL level. He's admitted he has to splash some cash if he wants to mount a title challenge.

Ok fine, he probably will start but you will see, now that he's coming closer to the big ratings 89-99, SM really start to look at performances and he hasn't performed on a big stage such as the Champions League yet so he has a lot to prove.[/quote']

He played for Lorient in Ligue 1 last season? :confused:

At least I think he did...

Actually as far as I'm aware he hasn't played a single game in Ligue 1' date=' when he played for Lorient he was playing in Ligue 2 and he wasn't playing in Ligue 1 with Guigamps or Tours.

Ok fine, he probably will start but you will see, now that he's coming closer to the big ratings 89-99, SM really start to look at performances and he hasn't performed on a big stage such as the Champions League yet so he has a lot to prove.[/quote']

no offence m8 but i dont think u know wot ur talkin bout:o

Guest Scout Maker

He played for Lorient in Ligue 1 last season? :confused:

At least I think he did...

Oo, My bad, I was reading some stats and he was in the Ligue 2 Team of the day and the page had recently been posted so I presumed it must have been when he was playing for Lorient.