QUARESMA, Ricardo

DAVID SILVA, Josué

MESSI, Lionel

SAIVET , Henri

LAVEZZI, Ezequiel

GUIZA, Daniel

BERBATOV, Dimitar

MANUCHO , Gonçalves

Imo, keep Messi, he's worth more, he's got bags more potential than Gerrard has and is a key player for Barca, you're midfield is strong enough as it is and selling messi for gerrard is a bad idea. Good luck. :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Need help with this offer i got today:

Messi for £25m + Gerrard

I've got Messi' date=' i'm seriously considering it as Gerrard would really strengthen my midfield and i could use the money to buy another striker, but it's Messi and i really don't know if i should let him go, HELP!:D[/quote']

Don't sell Messi!

He is only 21 and already rated 97.Next season he can easily hit 98 or maybe more.

In other hand Gerrard is 28 and won't rise.

Need help with this offer i got today:

Messi for £25m + Gerrard

I've got Messi' date=' i'm seriously considering it as Gerrard would really strengthen my midfield and i could use the money to buy another striker, but it's Messi and i really don't know if i should let him go, HELP!:D[/quote']

Never do that deal, Messi is one of the top 2 most expensive players on SM, and if you are going to get rid of him you want two world class players

Hey guys, I manage Sevilla in the Sports Board Setup and currently have a number of offers for Dani Alves:-

Arsenal are offering Carlos Vela + Abou Diaby + David Pizarro + Bakari Sagna + Daniel Jarque.

Liverpool are offering Luka Modric + John Arne Riise + Albert Riera

Barcelona are offering 75 M + Gianluca Zambrotta + Stevan Jovetic (But cash doesn't have much value in my setup since all the good players have already been bought, plus I've got in excess of 70 M to spend)

Real Madrid are offering Julio Baptista + Goran Pandev + Wes Brown + Milhomem Guilherme.

So tell me, which offer should I accept? Should I consider selling Alves at all seeing as he's moved to Barcelona and has the potential to reach 95/96 or even 97? Please let me know your thoughts ASAP. :)

Hey guys' date=' I manage Sevilla in the Sports Board Setup and currently have a number of offers for Dani Alves:-

Arsenal are offering Carlos Vela + Abou Diaby + David Pizarro + Bakari Sagna + Daniel Jarque.

Liverpool are offering Luka Modric + John Arne Riise + Albert Riera

Barcelona are offering 75 M + Gianluca Zambrotta + Stevan Jovetic (But cash doesn't have much value in my setup since all the good players have already been bought, plus I've got in excess of 70 M to spend)

Real Madrid are offering Julio Baptista + Goran Pandev + Wes Brown + Milhomem Guilherme.

So tell me, which offer should I accept? Should I consider selling Alves at all seeing as he's moved to Barcelona and has the potential to reach 95/96 or even 97? Please let me know your thoughts ASAP. :)[/quote']

None of the deal is good enough.

Alves will rise further. Keep him.

I was offered Samuel ETO'O and Ezequiel GARAY for VAN NISTELROOY

Should I do the deal?

Imo, you should do that deal, Garay is a great young player and is a future world class player, Etoo, i'm not sure about him, he looks to be leaving Barca, all I can say is wherever he goes, if he gets first team footy, he'll be fine. He's a great player although Van Nistelrooy is a much better player than him, the offer is too tempting, accept. :)

I was offered Samuel ETO'O and Ezequiel GARAY for VAN NISTELROOY

Should I do the deal?

difficult deal, but I would accept.

Eto is class, his goal ratio is fantastic and is extremely talented. Although he was hit by injuries and not appreciated by Barca, I still regard him as one of the best forwards in the game. IMO, if he does not get injured again and stays at Barca, he will have a fantastic season for Barca.

RVN is getting old but still getting the goals - should continue to stay for another year or so.

Garay has been bought Real but loaned back to Racing Santander. He is still a fantastic prospect, no duobt about that.

The only problem I can foresee is whether the deal would go through.

cheers

Hi everybody,

I need help as well.

Im Bayern Munich and have been offered ESSIEN for my SCHWEINSTEIGER and PODOLSKI.

Losing Schweinsteiger is a bit of a pain cause he starts for me in my best formation. Podolski I kinda got covered with TONI, TOTTI, KLOSE, BORIELLO and BOJAN. I am aware that both SCHWEINSTEIGER and PODOLSKI will probably rise due to their strong EURO2008 performances.....but its ESSIEN, a solid, young world-class midfielder.

What does everybody think.

Thanks for every post and help

Cheers

Hi,

Bayern Munich's new coach Klinsmann is definitly bringing the best out of both of them. He at least did while the was Germany's National team coach. He also recently said that he wants Podolski to stay cause the thinks he will be a very important player for Bayern soon. Im leaning towards the deal right now but am a bit afraid :). Bayern is also playing Champions League next year and probably winning the Bundesliga again. I expect many players to go up because of that.

Cheers and thanks for your answer

But their ratings will not be graded on next season. Their ratings will be reviewed on what happened in the second half of last season. But I totally agree with you that Podolski and Schweinsteiger will get a lot of playing time next season and will perform well. And it's all because of the coach. Cheers.

But their ratings will not be graded on next season. Their ratings will be reviewed on what happened in the second half of last season. But I totally agree with you that Podolski and Schweinsteiger will get a lot of playing time next season and will perform well. And it's all because of the coach. Cheers.

What I mean is the future though. I am aware of the fact that the next rating change will be for the second half of last season. But what about after that? Due to the likely increase in playing time and the appearances in the Champions League they both might be able to increase 1 or 2 points in the rating changes after that. What do you think? Is it worth it or not.

Cheers and thanks again for your time !

What I mean is the future though. I am aware of the fact that the next rating change will be for the second half of last season. But what about after that? Due to the likely increase in playing time and the appearances in the Champions League they both might be able to increase 1 or 2 points in the rating changes after that. What do you think? Is it worth it or not.

Cheers and thanks again for your time !

Well I believe that the rating they'll get in the future will depend on how they play in the next season. So far we're assuming that they'll play well, but we're not sure. So what I'd do in your situation is wait until next season (I think it starts August 16th) and let them play like 3 games. If you see that they're impressing PM the manager and try and do a deal. But I'd wait first. Cheers.

My last question was ignored os I'll ask again.

The roma manager offered me Totti + 10mil for my Benzema. My other strikers are ade' date=' di natale, bojan, bendtner, balotelli and other youngsters.

So should I accept this deal or reject?[/quote']

I like that trade for you. Totti is 96 and world-class, also rumored to be back in the Italian National Team. He is a lot older than Benzema but Benzema is only 93. In the near future (2-3 years) Totti should be able to maintain his form but after that Benzema will most likely be the better one. Benzema is young and good, but not yet world-class. From my point of view its 96>93.

Cheers

ok cheers, im actually the barca team, i just thought it would be simpler to write it like that, so ive had the offer accepted for fabregas.

i want to do it, but i also want to keep the same team together, excl keita and ronaldinho.

i was hoping to keep yaya, but i guess ill trade him

Sergio Ramos + Kevin Kuranyi and 10 mil for Lionel Messi (mine)

I know Messi will be higher soon' date=' but Ramos is a great player for his position and Kuranyi would add some good depth.

Oh, and that Torres and Xabi Alonso for Ramos deal was blocked by his chairman :([/quote']

It really depends on your squad, whether u have a decent RB and other world class forwards.

I personally wouldnt do the deal. Messi will be the best in the world soon as long as he keeps fit. I actually rate him higher than ronaldo. Be patient, and you have a 98/99 player in your squad in time to come.

cheers

just got a ten million bid for Nestor Vidrio' date='what do people think?cant help but feel id be so stupid to refuse it[/quote']

It depends on whether you need to cash. Personally, i would do the deal as 10m can allow you to invest in better youth players.

He just had a big jump in ratings and I don't believe he will go up much more.

cheers

i have been offered 12million + keita + yaya toure for fabrgas.

in a euro setup.

Should i take or not?

please quick replies

As LKK has mentioned, don't do the deal.

Fabregas has the potential to be one of the best players in the world given his age. I can't see keita or toure even reaching his standard.

cheers

Thanks for the reply. I have Torres and Rooney as my two main strikers, yet I'm selling my main right backs, which makes the deal seem a little more interesting. I know Messi is very, very good, but he doesn't play too well for me, so I'm still unsure.

For Nestor Vidrio, I would only accept if you need the cash soon. Otherwise I think he might continue rising a bit, although with the money you can always get a lot of other youth players.