Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

in that case forget about the the deal' date=' im sure if u transfer listed drogba, u'd get a much better deal, but by the looks of it, it doesnt seem like a very competitive gw[/quote']

I've got a chance to sign De Jong, Gourcuff, Navas, Branislav Ivanovic and Koscielny here, and i may well be letting Drogba go, but i have Tevez and Higuain for my first team, and then Muller as backup who in about 6 months should be rated 89/90. It's not necessarily competitive which makes it all the better, as alot of good players are at externals and your telling me to drop it? I've had Drogba transfer listed for near 2 months now, and this is about the second offer i've received.

I'm selling Ribery' date=' I already got two offers one of them is Ribery for Lass Diarra and more 25 millions and the other one is Ribery for Ibrahimovic? Should I do any of that deals or wait for a better deal?[/quote']

Will the 25.0m come in handy? Also you have to look at depth as You would be swaping a CM/DM or Striker with a wing/am ;)

Will the 25.0m come in handy? Also you have to look at depth as You would be swaping a CM/DM or Striker with a wing/am ;)

The setup just started so I have the normal Bayern Team. I think the 25M will be a good help since I will be selling most of CMs since they are old and I will need a good LB.

The setup just started so I have the normal Bayern Team. I think the 25M will be a good help since I will be selling most of CMs since they are old and I will need a good LB.

So do the deal involving L.Diarra but ask for some money. that way you would be getting a gd CM and money to help you buy a LB ;)

I really want to swap My Kompany for Marchisio but my chariman was unhappy with the swap and I need a good midfielder who is 27 and under and 90 to above and around 10m/11m/12m/13m who is good enough and will rise?

Any useful helps will be repped!

Check Fellaini, Witsel, Khedira, Defour. They are young and good buys for the future.

I really want to swap My Kompany for Marchisio but my chariman was unhappy with the swap and I need a good midfielder who is 27 and under and 90 to above and around 10m/11m/12m/13m who is good enough and will rise?

R.Pedro, S.Busquets, L.Nani........

If Marchisio is external then cant you just sell Kompany and then use the right amount of money to buy Marchisio?

If not look at Muller, Kroos, Pedro, Nani, Khedira etc..

Check Fellaini' date=' Witsel, Khedira, Defour. They are young and good buys for the future.[/quote']
R.Pedro' date=' S.Busquets, L.Nani........[/quote']
OH and Javi Martinez ;):D

Thanks guys but do you think that Dejan Stankovic will keep his 93 for 2 season or 3?

What about David Pizzarro?

Also Richardo Montolivo?

I will buy Khedira and 1 from the 3 above:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wich 1 do you recommend me to buy?

1-Di Natale

2-Toni

3-Cardozo

4-Giganic

5-Fernando Llorente

6-Pazzini

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wich 1 do you recommend me to buy?

1-Simao

2-Turan

3-Krasic

4-Di Maria

5-Pablo

Any helps will be appreciated:)

If Marchisio is external then cant you just sell Kompany and then use the right amount of money to buy Marchisio?

If not look at Muller' date=' Kroos, Pedro, Nani, Khedira etc..[/quote']

Good idea selling Kompany and buy Marchisio:rolleyes:

Do you think Kroos will be better than Marchisio?

Thanks alot mate!

Good idea selling Kompany and buy Marchisio:rolleyes:

Do you think Kroos will be better than Marchisio?

Thanks alot mate!

Trcicky one, but i think Marchisio should of got 91 last term around, and i think he will more than likely get it this time with a good season. Kroos however could also rise, but he would have to perform pretty well to get 91. 90 would be more likely, so id go for Marchisio atm. However if Kroos does look to be shaping up quite nicely next season, by the time Marchisios TB is off you could even swap him for Kroos. Anyway in SM terms by the times their ratings come around it would have been roughly an SM season, so id rather have the higher rated player for the season your in tbh. :)

Trcicky one' date=' but i think Marchisio should of got 91 last term around, and i think he will more than likely get it this time with a good season. Kroos however could also rise, but he would have to perform pretty well to get 91. 90 would be more likely, so id go for Marchisio atm. However if Kroos does look to be shaping up quite nicely next season, by the time Marchisios TB is off you could even swap him for Kroos. Anyway in SM terms by the times their ratings come around it would have been roughly an SM season, so id rather have the higher rated player for the season your in tbh. :)[/quote']

Thanks mate:)

Should I sell Kolo Toure in order to buy Subotic?

If u are planning to play this game for another 3-4 years do this deal. Subotic is considered to be a good prospect and Kolo Toure's downfall has already begun. He will only drop from now on.

To recap, do the deal because long term u will be benefited B)

Been offered 5M and Yann M'Vila for Nicolas Burdisso in a new GC. Dont need Burdisso but then i dont know much about the player offered. Should i do it?

Since u said that u dont need Burdisso do it. M'Vila is a very good DM, he got +5 last time and probably will rise again next time. If he moves to a bigger team he could peak around 92. Also he was in the French preliminary squad for the WC.

Been offered 5M and Yann M'Vila for Nicolas Burdisso in a new GC. Dont need Burdisso but then i dont know much about the player offered. Should i do it?

Hmm, I wouldn't make a move with Burdisso until he signs for Roma/doesn't sign for them and the window ends. As if he goes back to Roma he will probably get games and obtain his deserved rise.

Don't know much about M'Vila, but I don't think he can go a higher than 90 at Rennes - unless they have a very good season..:)