Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Granero and Pedro Leon for Gourcuff :confused::o

if ur gettin gourcuff then its a good deal;)

Been offered 5M and Yann M'Vila for Nicolas Burdisso in a new GC. Dont need Burdisso but then i dont know much about the player offered. Should i do it?

wouldnt accept, burdisso is a sfae 90;)

if u transfer listed him u will ge a better deal

Granero for mbia and endo

I will be getting mbia and endo.

I like mbia but what abot endo will he keep his 89?

And will granero play game now after Leon come and Di Maria come to r.Madrid?

M Bia is good and could rise in the future.

Endo is probably safe at 89, starting for Japan but is getting old.

I would give away Granero for them especially if u want more depth in your squad. Granero will probably get some game time this year, but I dont think he could ever go 92+ :rolleyes:

Been offered 5M and Yann M'Vila for Nicolas Burdisso in a new GC. Dont need Burdisso but then i dont know much about the player offered. Should i do it?

Nope' date=' i wouldnt want to give away Burdisso, he could rise even further tbh and it would take M'Vila a while to get where he is now. I wouldnt do it but if your considering it acleast wait and see where he is playing next season.

Granero and Pedro Leon for Gourcuff :confused::o

If you want depth then dont do it, but if you want a higher class player than definetly, as he is better than any of them two could be IMO. I dont rate Granero and although i think Pedro Leon is good,,Gourcuff is better.

Granero for mbia and endo

I will be getting mbia and endo.

I like mbia but what abot endo will he keep his 89?

And will granero play game now after Leon come and Di Maria come to r.Madrid?

Good deal. Granero is good but i dont rate him that highly, and i dont see him going much higher at this moment in time. Two 89's for 1 89's is great, it will give you great depth and also Endo can take his place when you get rid of Granero and also MBia would be a great addition. :)

Yo' date=' someone has offered me david villa for xavi. My forwards are Ibra, messi and pedro. My midfielders are yaya toure, busquets, xavi, keita, iniesta and also rafael marquez when he plays as a DM.

Should I accept this deal?[/quote']

A really tough one :rolleyes:

I wouldnt do it 'cause Xavi still has 2-3 quality years left and is higher than Villa currently. U could do it if u get Villa + some cash that would allow u to get a replacement for Xavi B). If u already have money find a good replacement for Xavi, then do it.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yo' date=' someone has offered me david villa for xavi. My forwards are Ibra, messi and pedro. My midfielders are yaya toure, busquets, xavi, keita, iniesta and also rafael marquez when he plays as a DM.

Should I accept this deal?[/quote']

I wouldnt accept it, even if its an even deal. Villa has surely the chance to get to 97 like Xavi at barca, but you already got Ibra and Messi up top, so another 96 would be useless unless you will play a formation with 3 strikers.

Your fowards, compared to your midfielders are much stronger atm, and so, giving away your only decent CM would probably decrease the performance of you team, as its from the midfield that the game goes through, if i were you id try get Villa, but id offer him Ibra plus money or another player which either is 90+ but going to drop or a 89-90 i dont need.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I wouldnt accept it' date=' even if its an even deal. Villa has surely the chance to get to 97 like Xavi at barca, but you already got Ibra and Messi up top, so another 96 would be useless unless you will play a formation with 3 strikers.

Your fowards, compared to your midfielders are much stronger atm, and so, giving away your only decent CM would probably decrease the performance of you team, as its from the midfield that the game goes through, if i were you id try get Villa, but id offer him Ibra plus money or another player which either is 90+ but going to drop or a 89-90 i dont need.[/quote']

all right, thanks maxpayne and john

Bruno Alves for Demicheles?

Who has a better prospect of keeping their rating and can anyone rise?

Both 92 but personally I believe Bruno Alves is a better player than Demichelis. He could move at a bigger club at some point which means he could rise. He is also more influencial to his team rather than Demichelis who isnt so solid :rolleyes:

Both 92 but personally I believe Bruno Alves is a better player than Demichelis. He could move at a bigger club at some point which means he could rise. He is also more influencial to his team rather than Demichelis who isnt so solid :rolleyes:

Thanks, but wouldn't Demicheles be safer 92 because of Bayern's Success and Argentina's form?

Thanks' date=' but wouldn't Demicheles be safer 92 because of Bayern's Success and Argentina's form?[/quote']

If Bayern have another succesful year Demichelis will hold on to 92 but personally I believe that Bruno Alves is better overall. But its just an opinion, u choose ;)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is selling Cr.Ronaldo for 70m + Pique good for me?

Im not a big fan of Ronaldo, but he is surely one of the best players in the world. The main thing to check if with that money you can buy a decent replacement for Ronaldo id say a 95+ player. Pique is a very good defender and will surely get to the same rating as puyol is currently. All goes to that 70 mil, if your sure you can buy someone like Villa, Iniesta or some player at this lvl, then yea do it.

You have to look at depth :rolleyes: make sure you can get a great replacement for Ronaldo !! with that money

The deal I was talking about yesterday collapsed due to his chairman :mad: and I am working on another deal for him. U know that I could buy Otamendi, Hamsik, Sissoko etc. but I still have doubts...

Should I trade Gerard PIQUE + 4M for Nemanja VIDIC?

(PIQUE is my player)

I wouldnt do it because by the end of this year or probably the next Pique will be rated the same with Vidic. Also Pique is a lot younger and due to Puyol's retirement from the national team he will be a very very important player for them. If u have some patience wait for Pique to flourish even more ;)