Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can anyone help here please?

I feel Kjaer is probs too good to give away, but if your in desperate need or Gourcuff hten you could do that. Id try swapping Song, Anita and some money if i was you as that would be alot better. Kjaer could rise next year, so you might not want to loose him.

I feel Kjaer is probs too good to give away' date=' but if your in desperate need or Gourcuff hten you could do that. Id try swapping Song, Anita and some money if i was you as that would be alot better. Kjaer could rise next year, so you might not want to loose him.[/quote']

Thank you, I was only going to swap Kjaer because I heard from somewhere that he wouldn't do as well at Wolfsburg as he did at Palermo. I've changed to a 5-3-2 formation and I don't have very many high rated centre midfielders but I have Bruno Alves, Capdevila, Toure, Samuel, Sagna, Vermaelen in defence with a few others out on loan.

Also instead of Gourcuff I could sign Nasri or Hamsik.

I have already put in a bid for Afellay of Pablo Hernandez + Tomislav Barbaric. Marko Marin is available, but he wouldn't fit into my formation.

I have Eden Hazard and HERNANDEZ, Pablo however I'm thinking of buying Angel Di Maria and I'm not sure if I should using one of the players as a exchange to pay for it, which one should I chose and should I even buy Di Maria?

Thank you

I have Eden Hazard and HERNANDEZ' date=' Pablo however I'm thinking of buying Angel Di Maria and I'm not sure if I should using one of the players as a exchange to pay for it, which one should I chose and should I even buy Di Maria?

Thank you[/quote']

Swap Pablo Hernandez, IMO, Di Maria will be better than him in future, but definitely keep Hazard.

I have Eden Hazard and HERNANDEZ' date=' Pablo however I'm thinking of buying Angel Di Maria and I'm not sure if I should using one of the players as a exchange to pay for it, which one should I chose and should I even buy Di Maria?

Thank you[/quote']

Dont even think of selling Hazard! :eek: He is much better than Di Maria. He is actually one of the brighest future stars. If I had to give one, it would be Hernandez but I still have doubts about whether Di Maria will succeed in Real.

Thank you[/quote']

I would buy Di Maria and swap him for hernandez although no one can be sure if Di Maria is going to get minutes at real i would still do the deal.

Selling KAKA for 35 million plus CHIELLINI plus BRUNO ALVEA. Is this a good deal ? I am the one seliing KAKA. I have already got TERRY' date=' PEPE and CARAVALHO as my main CB's.[/quote']

I see u ve got enough CB but u could do this since I would probably sell Pepe and Carvalho because they could drop in the future. Just make sure u have a good replacement for Kaka B)

U could also negotiate getting Chiellini (who is also a LB) plus another 93-94

Selling KAKA for 35 million plus CHIELLINI plus BRUNO ALVEA. Is this a good deal ? I am the one seliing KAKA. I have already got TERRY' date=' PEPE and CARAVALHO as my main CB's.[/quote']

No Deal, you have very good CB's already so there would be no point getting another two, Maybe if you could try and get some other players included instead of Bruno Alves.

Counter the deal 35 - 25million + Chellini + 1 of his CM or AM