Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Want Lahm and Scheweinsteiger from the Bayern manager, in negotiations of Milito and a couple of these for him, Westermann, Barry, Godin and Trochowski plus some cash. My other forwards are RVP, Pato and Dzeko. What ye think?

Thanks for your help.

Want Lahm and Scheweinsteiger from the Bayern manager' date=' in negotiations of Milito and a couple of these for him, Westermann, Barry, Godin and Trochowski plus some cash. My other forwards are RVP, Pato and Dzeko. What ye think?

Thanks for your help.[/quote']

Swap Milito + Godin/Trochowski = Lahm and Scheweinsteiger. Just try to give very little cash

Need help.

Atlético Madrid have made an offer to Manchester United for João MOUTINHO of £20,000,000 plus Miguel DANNY

I have Moutinho, should I go through with this deal? This manager is very persistent, I think he really wants him.

Is this deal worth accepting?

Need help.

Atlético Madrid have made an offer to Manchester United for João MOUTINHO of £20' date='000,000 plus Miguel DANNY

I have Moutinho, should I go through with this deal? This manager is very persistent, I think he really wants him.

Is this deal worth accepting?[/quote']

I think it is a fiar deal. I heard that moutinho is a good future prospect but Danny is a safe 90 IMO and if you can get a gd player with that money even better;)

I think it is a fiar deal. I heard that moutinho is a good future prospect but Danny is a safe 90 IMO and if you can get a gd player with that money even better;)

That's what I was thinking. With that money I could get Chiellini.

If you want to swap aguero or kolo toure with another defender, who will you think of?

My Arsenal Team:

Diego Lopez

Mascherano

Fabregas

Mata

Joe Cole

Song

Ramires

Van Persie

Lisandro Lopez

Chamakh

Aguero

Kolo Toure

Heinze

M'Bia

Clichy

Bosingwa

If you want to swap aguero or kolo toure with another defender' date=' who will you think of?

My Arsenal Team:

Diego Lopez

Mascherano

Fabregas

Mata

Joe Cole

Song

Ramires

Van Persie

Lisandro Lopez

Chamakh

Aguero

Kolo Toure

Heinze

M'Bia

Clichy

Bosingwa[/quote']

I'd say swap Heinze as well

straight swap Diarra for Toulalan

is it worth it?

I am assuming you are talking about Lass Diarra of Real. I would do it if I were u 'cause there has been a fuss around Diarra's health condition and I dont know whether he will be the player he used to be. Also he may not even make it into Real's starting 11 next year if they purchase someone like Khedira. On the other hand, Toulalan isnt a top player but will play as a regular for a big european team for years to come B)

Well' date=' finally will Toulalan drop? 'cuz theres no sense of mind to swap dropper for dropper[/quote']

I dont think he will drop. But if both players were to drop u would better have Toulalan 'cause he would be a 92 whereas Lass would be a 91 ;)

I dont think he will drop. But if both players were to drop u would better have Toulalan 'cause he would be a 92 whereas Lass would be a 91 ;)

Theres a risk, but i will do the deal.. or maybe try to do the deal, as hes at managed side.

should i sell tremoulains for kolarov

should i cash in on kanoute and splash out on fabiano

should i also cash in on gignac' date=' tasci & segesson to fund a deal for vidic

help repped[/quote']

dont go for kolarov yet.

get fabiano, he is much better.

dont cash on 3 players to get one, try something else to get Vidic. U will lose too much. If u have cover for them, then do it B)