Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

De Rossi for Falcao' date=' Navas, and 10 mil in a GC. I'm giving De Rossi.[/quote']

Who else do you have for CMs or DMs?

If you hvae depth and can cover De Rossi's position even if he leaves, it's a pretty good deal, so do it. If not, don't.

Who else do you have for CMs or DMs?

If you hvae depth and can cover De Rossi's position even if he leaves' date=' it's a pretty good deal, so do it. If not, don't.[/quote']

Perotta, Pizarro, De Souza, Emana, Semak and Brighi. No one of his quality, but definitely good cover.

My squad situation - average rating 92' date=' highest at RM is 90 = an issue.

Im thinking of buying Jesus Navas, the manager wants Pedro or Di Maria involved in the deal, would this be wise?

Would Gourcuff for Navas be worth offering?[/quote']

Dont swap Pedro, he will be rated 92 in some time. U could give Di Maria who may fail to settle at Real but he could also succeed there. Anyways, I dont see him reaching Navas' rating soon. Swap Di Maria for Navas ;)

My squad situation - average rating 92' date=' highest at RM is 90 = an issue.

Im thinking of buying Jesus Navas, the manager wants Pedro or Di Maria involved in the deal, would this be wise?

Would Gourcuff for Navas be worth offering?[/quote']

if you really want him, then offer di maria, but in another season pedro could be 92, if you have a replacent in gourcuff, then offer him in a deal, but not for navas, but a higher rated winger such robinho, ribery, di maria has a very good chance of succeding under mourinho imo

If i were to choose one of Essien or SCHWEINSTEIGER, who would be the better choice?

I understand Essien is currently higher rated, but will SCHWEINSTEIGER reach the same level in a couple of changes? He's also a little bit younger so that does appeal to me.

If i were to choose one of Essien or SCHWEINSTEIGER' date=' who would be the better choice?

I understand Essien is currently higher rated, but will SCHWEINSTEIGER reach the same level in a couple of changes? He's also a little bit younger so that does appeal to me.[/quote']

Yes I think he can reach Essien's level. He is great for Bayern and one of the stars in the German NT so he will be 95 soon surely

If i were to choose one of Essien or SCHWEINSTEIGER' date=' who would be the better choice?

I understand Essien is currently higher rated, but will SCHWEINSTEIGER reach the same level in a couple of changes? He's also a little bit younger so that does appeal to me.[/quote']

He will be like Essien in the next rating changes he is currently linked with big teams such as Chelsea and Real Madrid also if he will stay in Bayern he will reach 95 or even higher:)

Perhaps Simon Kjaer or Laurent Koscienly - that is if they're free in your Game World.

Both are taken. :( and those who are taken also includes badstuber, subotic, bonucci, abate, david luiz, evans, thiago silva, otamendi, , cissokho, azpelicueta

Both are taken. :( and those who are taken also includes badstuber' date=' subotic, bonucci, abate, david luiz, evans, thiago silva, otamendi, , cissokho, azpelicueta[/quote']

Hmm, well you could go for Ryan Shawcross or maybe even Alexsandar Dragovic. I don't know much about Dragovic but apparently he is one to look out for...

Thanks everyone repping after post

Well I would say that Dragovic is a bit of a risk. He is meant to be Asutria's starlet, but would only really rise if he moves to a bigger club which doesn't seem that likely at the moment.

Vermaelen like 'milan' said is a good bet....I'm trying to think of any more...

Do you want exciting youth talents or more experience?