Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Behrami go in a straight swap for Leandro Almeida???

I want a relatively big name midfielder and Behrami is available for that. Should I do it??

Also,

Milevskiy & Andre + 5M for Huntelaar???

I'm after a really good striker for my Kyiv and Huntelaar (been poor at Milan and madrid, but I still think he could cut it at the PL) fits the bill.

Is this worth it?

I want a relatively big name midfielder and Behrami is available for that. Should I do it??

Also' date='

[b']Milevskiy & Andre + 5M[/b] for Huntelaar???

I'm after a really good striker for my Kyiv and Huntelaar (been poor at Milan and madrid, but I still think he could cut it at the PL) fits the bill.

Is this worth it?

yeah do it, but imo dont give andre, he could get a big rise and also is a great talent

This is in a GC:

Should I swap £10m + Santos Vinicius (Palmeiras) + Lennart Thy (Werder Bremen) + Matthias Zimmermann (Karlsruher SC) = HONDA!

I don't know anything about the guys I'm giving for Honda, so can people tell me about them. :o:o

This is in a GC:

Should I swap £10m + Santos Vinicius (Palmeiras) + Lennart Thy (Werder Bremen) + Matthias Zimmermann (Karlsruher SC) = HONDA!

I don't know anything about the guys I'm giving for Honda' date=' so can people tell me about them. :o:o[/quote']

I would do this deal ^^

Doing some deals' date=' going to go ahead with them but is there any reason that i shouldn't do these deals.

[b']In: Pirlo (94), Burdisso (90), Koscienly (88)

Out: L.Gonzales (93), O'Shea (89), Stepanov (85)

[/b]

i would try getting a different DM instead of pirlo , i dont see pirlo holding his 94 for over a season.

i would try getting a different DM instead of pirlo ' date=' i dont see pirlo holding his 94 for over a season.[/quote']

My only 90+ options are Pirlo & Makelele. I have to sell Gonzales and replace with Pirlo for the other deals to go through, quiet a suprisingly competitive setup in terms of not many players at external clubs.

Doing some deals' date=' going to go ahead with them but is there any reason that i shouldn't do these deals.

[/b]

That's fairly good but if u can get someone else rather than Pirlo it would be ever better. Someone like De Rossi or Xabi Alonso if possible...:rolleyes:

I have had a bid of Gonzalo Rodriguez + Musacchio for Ignashevic (CSKA).

Any thoughts?

Was thinking of maybe asking for some cash aswell just to make sure I'm getting the right deal.

Yeah id do that but as you say try get more money.

Also' date='

[b']Milevskiy & Andre + 5M[/b] for Huntelaar???

Is this worth it?

Do both deals. As you said Huntelaar hasnt been the best but he has a 91 rating and if hes one of the only ones avaialbe try get him, same with Berhami.

[/b]

Dont see anything wrong with this. Stepanov is pretty poor and O'Shea doesnt look like rising any time soon. Koscielny could rise and Burdissio is a good addition. As for Pirlo hes a higher rating and id keep him until he starts to drop.

This is in a GC:

I don't know anything about the guys I'm giving for Honda' date=' so can people tell me about them. :o:o[/quote']

Im all for it tbh but id be wary of giving away Vinicius Pacheco.. The only Santos Vinicius there is is from Flamengo and not Palmerias so i am assuming thats him. :P He could have a nice rise next time around but if your prepared to loose him for a much bigger talent then its good. The other two will take alot of time to develop and are nowhere near world beaters. :)

Im all for it tbh but id be wary of giving away Vinicius Pacheco.. The only Santos Vinicius there is is from Flamengo and not Palmerias so i am assuming thats him. :P He could have a nice rise next time around but if your prepared to loose him for a much bigger talent then its good. The other two will take alot of time to develop and are nowhere near world beaters. :)

i think he is talking about Santos Silva Vinicius ( 16, 75 ) not Vinicuis Pacheco ( 24, 80 )

i think he is talking about Santos Silva Vinicius ( 16' date=' 75 ) not Vinicuis Pacheco ( 24, 80 )[/quote']

Ah. :o

Well hes just as good but if you really want Honda then you will have to sacrifice some of the talent you have. Hes good though, so its up to you.

Yep. You are correct' date=' I cba to write out his full name. :P[/quote']

Well you should still do it as long as your prepared to loose some good youths. In the long term it'll be good as Honda has massive potential and as it has been said i think he could get 88/89.

Edit: Just seen the link, you got more than enough talent. :P

You need the higher rated players. :)

Well you should still do it as long as your prepared to loose some good youths. In the long term it'll be good as Honda has massive potential and as it has been said i think he could get 88/89.

Edit: Just seen the link' date=' you got more than enough talent. :P

You need the higher rated players. :)[/quote']

My first team doesn't need more higher rated players lol. But hopefully I'll have a few good risers in the youth team soon.. but I'm not really bothered about losing them three, as I care more about having good high rated players than all these youngsters, as like I said i can snap up better ones later on in the future anyway. :P

Should I do Xabi Alonso + Escude = Pique.

Current CM options are:

Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Montolivo, Gattuso, Iniesta, Pjanic.

My current CB options are:

Escude, Demichelis, Squillaci, Thiago Silva

It's a very competitive setup - and the other manager is a very good and experienced guy - but I think he may accept that offer.

- Important points, can we expect Xabi Alonso to hit 95?

- Will Pique get to 95/96?

Pique should get 95/96 with time for certain.

Spain are world champions, he's playing for a huge club in a big league that does very well both domestically and European.

Plus the rest of his teammates are rated highly too which is also a good sign.

As for the deal - Gattuso is off to a Middle Eastern club for big wages soon so perhaps try and sneak him into the deal instead. Xabi Alonso will keep his rating (at least) as he'll be a starter for Real this season.