Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ok cheers' date=' im actually the barca team, i just thought it would be simpler to write it like that, so ive had the offer accepted for fabregas.

i want to do it, but i also want to keep the same team together, excl keita and ronaldinho.

i was hoping to keep yaya, but i guess ill trade him[/quote']

Then go for it! It's a great deal imo.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I like that trade for you. Totti is 96 and world-class' date=' also rumored to be back in the Italian National Team. He is a lot older than Benzema but Benzema is only 93. In the near future (2-3 years) Totti should be able to maintain his form but after that Benzema will most likely be the better one. Benzema is young and good, but not yet world-class. From my point of view its 96>93.

Cheers[/quote']

hmmm.. ok thanks ill consider that. Im still unsure though, does anyone else have an opinion on it?

hmmm.. ok thanks ill consider that. Im still unsure though' date=' does anyone else have an opinion on it?[/quote']

If you don't intend on quitting SM for at least the next few years then you can consider keeping Benzema, but otherwise take Totti.

Personally I would take Totti and try to get Benzema back some other day since a player rated 96 is harder to attain.

Thanks for the reply. I have Torres and Rooney as my two main strikers' date=' yet I'm selling my main right backs, which makes the deal seem a little more interesting. I know Messi is very, very good, but he doesn't play too well for me, so I'm still unsure.

For Nestor Vidrio, I would only accept if you need the cash soon. Otherwise I think he might continue rising a bit, although with the money you can always get a lot of other youth players.[/quote']

You know, I would try to offload rooney for ramos straight swap and keep messi, rooney is pure class...:rolleyes:

I'm playing for arsenal now. I think Arsenal got great defense and experienced so I don''t need to change anything in it. But Gilberto and Fabregas are little weak due in Cm position. So I was thinking to buy Iniesta. So how much Iniesta is worth? I know that much, but how much?

Iniesta is worth a lot imo, he's a young midfielder who plays well and consistantly for club and country. He can make 96 in the not too distant future, so it would take a lot to buy him.

Depending on what setup it is, you'll probably need to offer 2 91 ish players and some money to him. If it's a rubbish manager, you might be able to get him for a bit less.

Good luck in buying him, he'd be a good buy.

If you don't intend on quitting SM for at least the next few years then you can consider keeping Benzema' date=' but otherwise take Totti.

Personally I would take Totti and try to get Benzema back some other day since a player rated 96 is harder to attain.[/quote']

OK thanks I'm going to take totti then :) I guess losing benzema isnt as big as gaining totti, especially considering I have other young strikers like bojan, balotelli and bendtner (who i really rate :))

Personally I would' date=' even though Ronaldo is likely to be a 99, a 96 and a 98 for him is a great offer, and the cash would be useful.

It'll probably not go through though :([/quote']

also, do you know any good strikers?

that will almost certainly rise next ratings change, that are currently over 87 rated, under 10million preferably, and also preferably under 28years old?

I need help guys' date=' in a custom I've been offered 10 mil + Manuel Fernandes for Paulo Assuncao. Is it a good deal for me? I could easily get a replacement. How are Assunao and Manuel Fernandes doing? I'd really appreciate help, cheers![/quote']

Assuncao has just moved from Porto to Athletic Madrid. Rated 91. If he is a first team regular. He should keep his 91 rating. Maybe a increase to 92 over a couple seasons.

Manuel Fernandes dropped in his last rating change. But now a first team regular for Everton we should see him increasing back up to 89, and maybe up to 90.

Assuncao has just moved from Porto to Athletic Madrid. Rated 91. If he is a first team regular. He should keep his 91 rating. Maybe a increase to 92 over a couple seasons.

Manuel Fernandes dropped in his last rating change. But now a first team regular for Everton we should see him increasing back up to 89' date=' and maybe up to 90.[/quote']

Thanks a lot mate, do you think I should take the deal?

Thanks a lot mate' date=' do you think I should take the deal?[/quote']

Hard to tell. I see Fernandes reaching 90 max at evertion. 91 would be pushing it.

Assuncao is 28 i think. At 91 he is solid playing for Atletico with games. For long term i would go for Fernandes, for short term, I.E a season and a half or maybe two. I would go Assuncao!

NOW GIVE ME REP POWER!!!!!!!!!:D:p

I need help guys' date=' in a custom I've been offered 10 mil + Manuel Fernandes for Paulo Assuncao. Is it a good deal for me? I could easily get a replacement. How are Assunao and Manuel Fernandes doing? I'd really appreciate help, cheers![/quote']

I'd be quite tempted to take this deal as Fernandes is younger and has time to develope, albeit he's 22, and also I think Fernandes will get more playing time next season than Assuncao, plus you can maybe get some like Aisatti with that cash, if he's available.

Hope this helps. :)