Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell Howard for Almunia + Ramsey + 5 mil?

I would not make this deal unless I was in need of cash or had another GK. IMO, Almunia is headed the wrong direction as Arsenal are clearly looking to replace him and Ramsey's injury will keep him from increasing anytime soon. Not to mention, that even when he does come back, there is no guarantee he picks up where he left off. Howard is probably deserving of becoming a 91 next go around given his WC performance and at 31 could still improve his rating.

Simply, I think very little of Almunia and don't believe an injured Ramsey (and some pocket change) is enough to compensate from the downgrade from Howard.

I would not make this deal unless I was in need of cash or had another GK. IMO' date=' Almunia is headed the wrong direction as Arsenal are clearly looking to replace him and Ramsey's injury will keep him from increasing anytime soon. Not to mention, that even when he does come back, there is no guarantee he picks up where he left off. Howard is probably deserving of becoming a 91 next go around given his WC performance and at 31 could still improve his rating.

Simply, I think very little of Almunia and don't believe an injured Ramsey (and some pocket change) is enough to compensate from the downgrade from Howard.[/quote']

Great advice, thank you very much!:)

Leeds United have made an offer to Wolverhampton Wanderers for McDonald MARIGA of £12,000,000

Is that enough for Mariga? It would take my spending money upto £27.8M where i could then sign -

Khedira £15M

Marin £13M

--------------

All together £28M

Both players have a fair bit of interest in them, so i could face competition which may knock the prices up slightly more. Also, i might not have enough money now, but both players are transfer banned currently and both come off a month apart so i have plenty of time to make about £2M extra on top of my current spending money if i get through to the next stage of the shield.

Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Rafael VAN DER VAART of £15,000,000 plus Ángel DI MARIA

Interesting bid as my spurs have these players:

CM/AM/DM:

Hamsik

Granero

Pastore

Khedira

Thiago Motta

Banega

Rodwell

Marvin Martin

Wings:

Alexis Sanchez

Pedro Rodriguez

Hazard

Elia

Di Maria

Adam Johnson

Should i do it?

Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Rafael VAN DER VAART of £15' date='000,000 plus Ángel DI MARIA

Interesting bid as my spurs have these players:

CM/AM/DM:

Hamsik

Granero

Pastore

Khedira

Thiago Motta

Banega

Rodwell

Marvin Martin

Wings:

Alexis Sanchez

Pedro Rodriguez

Hazard

Elia

Di Maria

Adam Johnson

Should i do it?[/quote']

i think u have enough cover on the wings, but try an give a little less cash

Is that enough for Mariga? It would take my spending money upto £27.8M where i could then sign -

Khedira £15M

Marin £13M

--------------

All together £28M

Both players have a fair bit of interest in them' date=' so i could face competition which may knock the prices up slightly more. Also, i might not have enough money now, but both players are transfer banned currently and both come off a month apart so i have plenty of time to make about £2M extra on top of my current spending money if i get through to the next stage of the shield.[/quote']

do the deal, it fantastic in the long run, both players could be rated 91 in the next changes if u get them, whilst mariga, even though a quality player, wont rise as he has so much competition at inter

Yep' date=' He's Just in my youth squad eating my wages up.:D

Do you or anyone think Pavvy will be a starter for spurs this season?[/quote']

Not if Defoe, Crouch and Keane stay fit he won't. I think they should buy someone, maybe a Luis Suarez or Hoarau kinf of player. Pavlyuchenko hasn't really done is £13million price tag much justice.

pranjic is safe with his rating' date=' good player and very versatile, played in about four positions for bayern last season, but if ur usin him to buy pedro then go ahead[/quote']

Will use this 2 for Pedro. I guess i will go for it.

If pedro comes I will have muller,kroos and him as my young winger :)

thanks for ur help.