Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I want his Messi, he wants my Kaka and Ibrahimovic.

I'm thinking do it, Messi is a straight swap for Ibrahimovic and other CM's I have are Fabregas, Xavi and Sniejder.

I think I'm going to do it, right or wrong?

i just accepted a deal for my T silva = Malouda+Demchelis

in fact ' date=' i don't need all three players...

but i heard silva could rise, should i wait?[/quote']

T Silva of AC Milan? Don't do it. Malouda is a safe 92 and Demichelis should also keep his 92.

If you mean David Silva, than that is a decent deal for both of you.

I want his Messi' date=' he wants my Kaka and Ibrahimovic.

I'm thinking do it, Messi is a straight swap for Ibrahimovic and other CM's I have are Fabregas, Xavi and Sniejder.

For me, it's all down to how much you really like and want Messi. You are giving away 2 top players who are well worth selling, but for a p/e for each consisting of 1 or 2 players for each of Kaka and Ibrahomovic. I'm sure someone would offer up some good deals for both of those that consist of good 93/94 players and cash if it's of any use to you.

If you can get 2-4 players that will help your team, that may be better than 1 player, Messi, the class act that he is. :)

For me' date=' it's all down to how much you really like and want Messi. You are giving away 2 top players who are well worth selling, but for a p/e for each consisting of 1 or 2 players for each of Kaka and Ibrahomovic. I'm sure someone would offer up some good deals for both of those that consist of good 93/94 players and cash if it's of any use to you.

If you can get 2-4 players that will help your team, that may be better than 1 player, class act and all. :)[/quote']

That's the thing I can't, GK is 95, defence is 94 all across, wingers are 94, CM's are 97 and strikers 96.

The only thing I lose is getting a 98 FWD instead of a 96 and a 97 CM for a 95 CM.

In my opinion makes my team younger and gives me the best player in the game, which I desperately want:o

The thing is mate, this is what it'll take to sign messi:o, we all like to have a top rated player in our side, and messi is the best one, tbh, even in real life, only a deal such as this would take him away from barca, do the deal imo, you have enough cover;)

That's the thing I can't' date=' GK is 95, defence is 94 all across, wingers are 94, CM's are 97 and strikers 96.

The only thing I lose is getting a 98 FWD instead of a 96 and a 97 CM for a 95 CM.

In my opinion makes my team younger and gives me the best player in the game, which I desperately want:o[/quote']

I guess it's tight and competitive Then do it. I guess you have tried to get deals for both those players. I managed to sign Messi for 99.95 in one of the earliest EC's, that was pure luck as he was on the TL, and I had the cash ready to go. Messi is a long term 98/99. Good luck with the deal. :)

Is trading Muller + Kaka for Messi worth it? I have Muller + Kaka.

ur lucky u dont have to give as much as Ozan:o ^^

do the deal

I got offered Pepe for my Busquets.

So' date=' should I accept it?[/quote']

pepe is more of a cb, if you have good depth in dm but not cb, then do the deal, if ur pretty strong in both positions, then theres no need

I have been offered £50m for Muller and Lukaku' date='

Good deal? My first thought was no but I thought I would check first.

Other forwards I have:

v. Persie

Higuain

Fabiano

Milito

Eriksen

Thanks[/quote']

if you seriously think ur gonna manage the club for 2-3 years more, then dont sell em, if not sell

ur lucky u dont have to give as much as Ozan:o ^^

do the deal

Thanks A2R, I'll see if he goes for it.

On a side not, this is the first time I've used this thread, I normally post my deal questions separately. I thought I'd give it a go but got one repsonse. On a separate thread I can get up to 10 responses.

To me it seems better to get input than keep SM tidy in one thread and so maybe this help with deals thread is a bit of a waste of time? Any one have any thoughts on this?

Thanks Anwot' date=' I'll see if he goes for it.

On a side not, this is the first time I've used this thread, I normally post my deal questions separately. I thought I'd give it a go but got one repsonse. On a separate thread I can get up to 10 responses.

To me it seems better to get input than keep SM tidy in one thread and so maybe this help with deals thread is a bit of a waste of time? Any one have any thoughts on this?[/quote']

first of all my names Abdul, but you can call me A2R.

Its up to u if you want to create a separate thread or post on here

first of all my names Abdul' date=' but you can call me A2R.

Its up to u if you want to create a separate thread or post on here[/quote']

No, I know A2R, but which is better? It seems that you get more feedback on an individual thread, that questions get lost amongst all the others here. But then maybe you get more experienced managers coming here so it would be better advice. Just wondering, that's all...