Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you had any common sense you'd put him in THIS seasons top :rolleyes:

For someone who always comments on everybody's grammar & spelling, look who isn't perfect... a typo. Aww... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest JackWWFC

Ok' date=' back on topic, Insua for Maxwell straight swap. I'd be getting Maxwell. Worth doing?

Maxwell would set me back about £8.5m otherwise, however i could sell Insua for over £10m at CV then buy Maxwell earning a net £1.5m profit?

What should i do here?[/quote']

Keep Insua, big future.

With Barcelona signing Adriano for left back, Maxwell will be backup.

Should I give Olic (92) and Thompson (80) for Jovetic (90)?

I think you should Olic is great but the highest he can go is 93/92. I heard Thompson is a hot prospect but I believe Jovetic is a hotter prospect. Do the deal;)

No. I'm getting Moussa. But your bias' date=' your a Spurs fan. :P[/quote']

Yeah but apart from that, hes a better club which will be seeing CL football, he was on for 91 last time without his injury and Sissokho is at Tolouse whos highest player is a 90. Easy decision even without my bias. :o

No. I'm getting Moussa. But your bias' date=' your a Spurs fan. :P[/quote']

If u are planning long term get Moussa. He is very good and there is always a possibility that he will move on to a bigger team. I think Barcelona had shortlisted him as one of the possible replacements of Toure. He has definitely a bright future ahead of him.

Lennon will get Ch. League footie next year but I dont see him getting beyond 91 in the near future.

Long term do it.

Short term keep Lennon.

Real Madrid have made an offer to Chelsea to swap Karim BENZEMA and Fernando GAGO for Sergio AGUERO

I've got Aguero and I lack depth up front and in midfield...

I'm on the verge of taking it...

Well Aguero is probably slightly better than Benzema. Anyways I dont see any of the three rising soon but if u are in desperate need of depth then do it. Aguero was on the verge of dropping but he didnt and there is always a possibility that he will move on to a bigger club.

Benzema and Gago are still young and have the chance to rise if they do well ;)

Real Madrid have made an offer to Chelsea to swap Karim BENZEMA and Fernando GAGO for Sergio AGUERO

I've got Aguero and I lack depth up front and in midfield...

I'm on the verge of taking it...

do it.. if RM let go of benzema, man utd look like favourites to sign him.. and i'm sure he'll do well over there

Fiorentina have made an offer to Napoli for Christian MAGGIO of £1,175,000 plus Manuel PASQUAL and Adem LJAJIC

Should i go ahead with this? Its in a GC, i did want a left back, and about £5-8M. But is Ljanic still being tipped for bright things in the future, or is it best i counter this deal with 8M and Pasqual, also, is Pasqual's rating safe? :o

I've got Corchia, Degan and Zuniga as my right backs.

Should i go ahead with this? Its in a GC' date=' i did want a left back, and about £5-8M. But is Ljanic still being tipped for bright things in the future, or is it best i counter this deal with 8M and Pasqual, also, is Pasqual's rating safe? :o

I've got Corchia, Degan and Zuniga as my right backs.[/quote']

Pasqual's rating isnt very safe at the moment IMO becaue he is battling with Vargas for a position in the starting lineup of Fiorentina (he got around 20 apps last season). Ljajic is still very young and could do well in the following years. I would do that deal if I were u especially because you are in need of a LB.

If u want tell us who you are planning to get with that 8m so that we can tell u if Ljajic is better.

I've got a long list of players who have got some bright futures ahead of themselves, but I'm unsure who to sign, and who not to sign. To cut a long story short, i can sign the following players

Pedro Leon (£5.8M)

Koscielny (£3.7M)

Badstuber (£6.3M)

Van der Wiel (£8.6M)

Otamendi (£8.8M)

Boateng (£10M)

Kolarov (£5.4M)

Navas (£20.6M)

Subotic (£12.6M)

BUT, i have £12M currently, I'm selling Garay for £20M and Christian Maggio for £8.7M, which will leave me with £40.7M to throw around, BUT all the players above that i've listed would cost me a massive £81.8M. I've offered Ramires to another club in the setup for £16M, so if the manager is interested with that that'll leave me with £56.7M, but that still leaves me with dropping £30/40M worth of players.

So who should i drop from that list above? or who should i sell from my squad to make up that cash to sign the players above..

This will be my squad after the sales of Garay and Maggio..

Casillas, De Gea, Delac, Evra, Srna, Vidic, Ferdinand, Chiellini, Bruno Alves, Jonny Evans, Chris Smalling, Malouda, Ramires (TL'd), Ranieri Sandro, Esteban Cambiasso, Khedira, McDonald Mariga, Krhin, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Yoann Gourcuff, Sergio Canales, Nicolás Lodeiro, de Souza Douglas Costa, Yacine Brahimi, Patricio Rodriguez, Philippe Coutinho, Kakuta, Michel Bastos, Antonio Valencia, Eden Hazard, Iker Muniain, Victor Moses (TL'd), Higuain, Tevez, Thomas Muller, Javier Hernandez, Silva Neymar, Nathan Eccleston, Dani Pacheco, Drogba, Lacina Traore and Khouma Babacar.

I've got a long list of players who have got some bright futures ahead of themselves' date=' but I'm unsure who to sign, and who not to sign. To cut a long story short, i can sign the following players

Pedro Leon (£5.8M)

[b']Koscielny (£3.7M)[/b]

Badstuber (£6.3M)

Van der Wiel (£8.6M)

Otamendi (£8.8M)

Boateng (£10M)

Kolarov (£5.4M)

Navas (£20.6M)

Subotic (£12.6M)

BUT, i have £12M currently, I'm selling Garay for £20M and Christian Maggio for £8.7M, which will leave me with £40.7M to throw around, BUT all the players above that i've listed would cost me a massive £81.8M. I've offered Ramires to another club in the setup for £16M, so if the manager is interested with that that'll leave me with £56.7M, but that still leaves me with dropping £30/40M worth of players.

So who should i drop from that list above? or who should i sell from my squad to make up that cash to sign the players above..

This will be my squad after the sales of Garay and Maggio..

Casillas, De Gea,

Delac, Evra, Srna, Vidic, Ferdinand, Chiellini, Bruno Alves, Jonny Evans,

Chris Smalling, Malouda, Ramires (TL'd), Ranieri Sandro, Esteban Cambiasso, Khedira, McDonald Mariga, Krhin, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Yoann Gourcuff, Sergio Canales, Nicolás Lodeiro, de Souza Douglas Costa, Yacine Brahimi, Patricio Rodriguez, Philippe Coutinho, Kakuta, Michel Bastos, Antonio Valencia, Eden Hazard,

Iker Muniain, Victor Moses (TL'd), Higuain, Tevez, Thomas Muller, Javier Hernandez, Silva Neymar, Nathan Eccleston, Dani Pacheco, Drogba, Lacina Traore and Khouma Babacar.

so i would suggest the one's in bold to be made your priority

P.S you have a great squad :)

First point - if you can get £20m for Garay then you should be able to get more than £16m for Ramires - especially he's one of the lucky few rolled over in to the new Brazilian squad named today.

Looking at your squad - well that's a mighty impressive bunch of players you have there.

None of the shortlisted players is going to get in your starting lineup anytime soon so you have the potential to wait a bit before signing the ones you don't sign straight away.

Wait a tick - you're selling Maggio for only £8.7m??

I would use him in a part exchange deal for one of the more expensive players (Navas, Subotic or Boateng) - selling a 90 rated player to an external club (which is what £8.7m suggests) you shouldn't be doing.

Pedro Leon has just been signed by Real Madrid - if you signed him for your team then he'd be in a rather similar situation to real life - he'd be stuck at a new club with lots of better (higher rated) players all vying for the same couple of positions. It's going to be a while before he's rated the same or higher than VDV, Gourcuff, Valencia, Bastos, Muller etc etc. He may be one to wait for.

Koscielny has just moved from Lorient in France to Arsenal. Wenger obviously likes his French players and with an ageing Gallas, a poor Silvestre and desperately missing Pascal Cygan :P then Koscielny seems like a relatively obvious partner for Vermaelen at the back for the Gunners. At £3.7m he's your cheapest option too - and quite possibly the first bid you should make.

Badstuber has come through the system at Bayern and was a first team player last season along with Muller. Obviously at the WC Muller shone brighter but Badstuber was still there. Another season at Bayern beckons and with Lahm being semi-frequently linked to other clubs then there's long term potential there. Can also play CB. A decent purcahse for you.

Van Der Wiel is one of the highly rated Ajax young defensive line. Currently rated 88 and with a cap on his rating whilst at Ajax of 89/90, a move abroad seems inevitable - lots of clubs linked with him - especially after an impressive world cup.

Otamendi has still played less than 40 games for Velez Sarsfield in Argentina but is highly rated and made the WC squad. A move to Europe would be required to have any chance of breaking into your first team.

Boateng has just moved to Man City from Hamburg. Should rise if he stays a first team regular. Kolarov has just done the same so the same applies.

Navas and Subotic are both also very good buys.

See what happens if you try and swap Maggio with Navas - how that deal pans out.

Also Moses and some cash for Koscielny.

Then see how you sit with regards to cash and the other deals.

If you had to drop £30m/£40m then I'd leave out Pedro Leon and Otamendi and Subotic given your squad atm.

First point - if you can get £20m for Garay then you should be able to get more than £16m for Ramires - especially he's one of the lucky few rolled over in to the new Brazilian squad named today.

What to? I've had Garay transfer listed for a good 3 months' date=' and i had him listed at £15M, but then a bid of £20M just came out of nowhere. The setups pretty dead, but what do you expect when i have half the players that everyone wants. ;)

See what happens if you try and swap Maggio with Navas - how that deal pans out.

Maggio's value in the deal is only £7.6M though, so its better to sell him, and then put the money i receive into signing Navas cause nobody was interested in Maggio when i was trying to sell him for near on 3 months, the same as Garay.

Also Moses and some cash for Koscielny.

Then see how you sit with regards to cash and the other deals.

Can't do that, the reason Koscielny is so cheap is because he's a free agent and i can't part exchange players for a free agent, and also i've got two clubs interested in Moses, and possibly a sale on the cards, either to external for £4.7M or to a club within the setup for £7M.

If you had to drop £30m/£40m then I'd leave out Pedro Leon and Otamendi and Subotic given your squad atm.

Cheers man, ill do that then, but there values don't add up to £30M. :P

Dead game worlds are rubbish :(

Free agents are great :)

Bonucci or Khedira on a free there too? I've picked both up in other gameworlds on a free.

Myself and the other guy agree with each other mostly.

Moses for £7m and Maggio for £8.7m is funny :)

Dead game worlds are rubbish :(

Free agents are great :)

Bonucci or Khedira on a free there too? I've picked both up in other gameworlds on a free.

Competed the signing of both Khedira and Gourcuff yesterday. Bonucci isn't a free agent' date=' but he's at an external same with Kjaer, but he's transfer banned currently.

Myself and the other guy agree with each other mostly.

Moses for £7m and Maggio for £8.7m is funny :)

I find some of the people in the setup funny. :P