Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need some help guys with this deal, it's a GC if it helps.

Hamburger SV have made a counter offer to Chelsea to exchange Carlos TEVEZ and Michael CARRICK for Gerard PIQUE

Strikers

Didier Drogba

Lucas Barrios

Pogrebnyak

Tevez

Defenders

Terry

carvalho

Ivanovic

I'm leaning towards not doing it.

EDIT | ive negotiated it now anyway terry + POGREBNYAK and 15 million

Had a bit of interest in Casillas in a GC...

Been offered Valdes and Maxwell for him ? obviously I have Casillas

Any help appreciated

forget it' date=' keep casillas, last line of defence, i personally alwayys try and get a highest rated keeper for my teams, they are a rare commodity

I need some help guys with this deal, it's a GC if it helps.

Hamburger SV have made a counter offer to Chelsea to exchange Carlos TEVEZ and Michael CARRICK for Gerard PIQUE

Strikers

Didier Drogba

Lucas Barrios

Pogrebnyak

Tevez

Defenders

Terry

carvalho

Ivanovic

I'm leaning towards not doing it.

EDIT | ive negotiated it now anyway terry + POGREBNYAK and 15 million

good deal if it gets accepted, altho i wouldve given a bit less cash as its a GC

Had a bit of interest in Casillas in a GC...

Been offered Valdes and Maxwell for him ? obviously I have Casillas

Any help appreciated

Do not take that, not a terrible offer but your being offered players that are not in the same class as Iker.

I'm looking to buy a youngish established defender and have narrowed it down to Ramos or Chiellini.

I am also looking to buy a younger defender for a little less money and have whittled that decision down to Badstuber, Evans, Van Der Wiel or Santon.

Which would be the best 2 buys?

Any help would be great!

I'm looking to buy a youngish established defender and have narrowed it down to Ramos or Chiellini.

I am also looking to buy a younger defender for a little less money and have whittled that decision down to Badstuber' date=' Evans, Van Der Wiel or Santon.

Any help would be great![/quote']

I would go for ramos and evans

Xavi trade with Sneijder? I'd be getting Xavi

Xavi still has another 3 years of high level football and I am pretty sure he can keep his rating. Sneijder seems to be developing pretty good though, and some people suggest that he could get a +1 next time. IMO he needs to have another good season to get that. If u are not planning to play this game for more than 3-4 years go for Xavi. He is pure class ;)

Adler + Marin + Badstuber = Julio Cesar + Kjaer.

My German trio' date=' have more than enough cover with:

[b']Def:[/b] Vidic, Evra, Pique, Maicon, Dani Alves, Carvalho, Juan, Sakho, Angeleri, Toloi and others.

Wing: Use Dani Alves there, Navas, Simao, Silva

Well from what I see you wont miss them a lot so do it. Julio Cesar will replace Adler and Kjaer is a huge prospect.

[b']Def:[/b] Vidic, Evra, Pique, Maicon, Dani Alves, Carvalho, Juan, Sakho, Angeleri, Toloi and others.

Yeah do it, you got more than enough cover and you need a better keeper, Kjaer has a lot of potential too so hed be a good signing. :)

couple of deals im unsure about

santon and £5 mill for cardozo?

messi for eto'o + pepe + 10mill ?

i have santon and messi currently.

cardozo would be back up / rotational starter' date=' pepe would start[/quote']

If u have many attackers keep Santon.

Messi is the best, whereas Eto'o might drop and Pepe is a bit of gample after his injury. I would keep Messi but if u can counter 2 more safe 93+ players. If u cant, get Eto'o + Pepe + 30/40m

very good deal for you, accept the deals

Anelka + 36mil = RVP?

I'd be getting Anelka.

Money is worth quite a lot, it will help me strenghten my squad over-all.

But I'm not sure if Anelka can keep a starting position, with big name strikers seeming Chelsea bound, and if RVP and Arsenal have a good season, he could rise right...?

Verdict?

Anelka + 36mil = RVP?

I'd be getting Anelka.

Money is worth quite a lot' date=' it will help me strenghten my squad over-all.

But I'm not sure if Anelka can keep a starting position, with big name strikers seeming Chelsea bound, and if RVP and Arsenal have a good season, he could rise right...?

Verdict?[/quote']

Id still do it none the less. I think Anelka will do enough to hold his rating.. and as of yet Chelsea havent made too many moves in the market. I like RVP but as you say money in your setup is valuable so that could get you a big name signing or maybe evne improve your squad all over. Its good in the sense you have a like for like replacment and some money to improve other areas. Do it. :)

Id still do it none the less. I think Anelka will do enough to hold his rating.. and as of yet Chelsea havent made too many moves in the market. I like RVP but as you say money in your setup is valuable so that could get you a big name signing or maybe evne improve your squad all over. Its good in the sense you have a like for like replacment and some money to improve other areas. Do it. :)

Yeah, I think I will, considering Mascherano is TL'ed for 35million, and this would leave me with quite a bit over 50million.

And some big name prospects are available....any DM/CM/AMs that are likely to rise to low 90s?

I would go for ramos and evans

Thanks for your help.

Anyone else have a recommendation?

Below is the question:

"I'm looking to buy a youngish established defender and have narrowed it down to Ramos or Chiellini.

I am also looking to buy a younger defender for a little less money and have whittled that decision down to Badstuber, Evans, Van Der Wiel or Santon.

Any help would be great!"

Yeah' date=' I think I will, considering Mascherano is TL'ed for 35million, and this would leave me with quite a bit over 50million.

And some big name prospects are available....any DM/CM/AMs that are likely to rise to low 90s?[/quote']

M'Vila ( he's 87 but could be 90+ in a few years ) and J.Martinez are the only 2 I can think of.

Yeah' date=' I think I will, considering Mascherano is TL'ed for 35million, and this would leave me with quite a bit over 50million.

And some big name prospects are available....any DM/CM/AMs that are likely to rise to low 90s?[/quote']

Khedira, Song, Busquets, Pjanic, Kroos.