• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sign Anatoly TYMOSCHUK for 12 million?

I know he is 29 years old but he is rated 92 and plays excellent in Zenit.

My other midfields: De Jong' date='Hamsik,Kuzmanovic,Romaric,Poulsen.[/quote']

Don't do it mate. He's a great player like you said and it's not worth the 12 mil. Cheers mate. :)

Should i buy John Terry (95) for Gabriel Milito (93) and Mathieu Bodmer (91)?

Other CB's:

Coloccini

Zapata

Alves

Maxwell

Cordoba

Demichelis

do the deal, g milito has been seriously injured and will be out for many months. Terry is set to remain as Chelsea captain and will definitely keep his rating for a long time to come.

cheers

Im Man City

Sporting put Valeri Bojinov on his shortlist' date=' so I placed a bid of Valeri Bojinov for Rui Patricio. He has Ben Foster on loan. He's accepted, but also put Joe Hart on his shortlist.

Should I continue with the deal? The deal is Bojinov for Rui Patricio.[/quote']

I would keep Patricio because he already play for a good club in Sporting Lisbon. Has had a fair bit of European experience already at the tender age of 20 and will probably fill Ricardo's gloves when he retires from International football. Hart is in a similar position, as Capello already rates the 21 year old highly, and has been a huge asset in Man City's defence. So if you get Patricio and Hart you have two great keepers there. So do the deal, mate.

Hope this helps. :)

I have the option to by Joe Hart for Ceni Rogerio.

However' date=' I dont have any other goalkeepers, which probably means i will be using Hart if i trade..

Should I still go ahead with the trade?

Im in a custom English setup by the way..[/quote']

Go for it. Ceni is much older than Hart and plays in Brazil so probably won't go higher than his 92. Hart is a future England keeper I reckon so will probably exceed 92. He has a lot of potential and was very good last season for Man City.

Hope this helps. :)

If have a new Sevilla team so i'm in desperate need of a RB. I have been offered £12,375,000 plus Massimo ODDO for my González JESUS NAVAS. How ill jesus navas far in the nest ratings do people think? With the money I could buy Pablo LEDESMA, Fernando ARCE or Alberto ZAPATER. What are these players like? Has Zapater been linked to another club or will he stay at Zaragoza and let his rating drop. Need help pretty quick. All help much appreciated. :)

Guest the plummer

if stranzal is only 89 then a would do it as darcha will hold his rating till this time next year and what rating is the other dude..

it isnt exactly a great deal on anyones parts

If have a new Sevilla team so i'm in desperate need of a RB. I have been offered £12' date='375,000 plus Massimo ODDO for my González JESUS NAVAS. How ill jesus navas far in the nest ratings do people think? With the money I could buy Pablo LEDESMA, Fernando ARCE or Alberto ZAPATER. What are these players like? Has Zapater been linked to another club or will he stay at Zaragoza and let his rating drop. Need help pretty quick. All help much appreciated. :)[/quote']

Zapater is staying with Zaragoza so he will most probably drop,i wouldn't do that deal for Oddo because in my opinion he'll drop sometime soon while Jesus Navas is brilliant and will stay.If you want to buy a RB you can go for Bosingwa.He'll be regular at Chelsea and has a good chance of rising if he plays well.