Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Afellay is unavailable.

I will get Pastore' date=' once I have the funds. Should I get him over Kroos?

I will check Sandro in a minute.

Got Banega already. :)

Thanks again.[/quote']

Definitely Kroos first, one of the best Bundesliga players last season, and he will no doubt shine this season and after a few sub appearances for Germany, that will do wonders for the amount of appearances he gets at Bayern.

yeah' date=' alderwield and johnson, jihnson could have same rating as lennon in a couple of seasons[/quote']

No the choice is Fer and either one of Johnson and Alderwield. But the manager is not budging on Johnson now, so it'll have to be Alderwield and Fer but i'm still happy with that.. especially because Lennon is out for 8 weeks :P

Don't do it' date=' you have alves already so its unlikely sagna will get any games for you.[/quote']

Hmmmm I was gunna do it tbh. Because then that could let me sell some other players in other positions etc. :/ hmmm.

I can get Muniain after the deal for c/v too?

Guest Raines

That's a hard one, but after thinking about it I wouldn't sell him. Xavi should be safe at 97 next season unless he has a dip in form. Whereas Essien probably won't go above 95 next season considering Lampard didn't rise to 96 after the great season he had. Also, Sagna's max rating at Arsenal seems to be 92 no matter how well he plays.

Well if you can get Munian for Cv aswell then do it.

Yeah that's what I was doing. This GC is dead though so I'd be happy to do deals, because if I do get Sagna then that could free me up to playing Alves on the wing or selling him

I've just had an offer of Pizarro and Almeida for my Zarate.

Any reasons why I shouldn't do this deal?

good deal for you, pizarro has a great chance of 91 and almeida could get 90,

Pizarro has to be the mlst underrated player on sm, if milito had 93 at genoa, i dont see why pizarro doesnt have atleast 91, hes been tearing the bundesliga for ages:)

hey' date=' someone has offered me guti and alonso + 20 mil for maicon..

I countered with marcelo + alonso + 10m

my backups are corchia, burdisso and santon.

What do u think i should do?[/quote']

Don't accept lol..Corchia is rb/rm,burdisso is cb/rb and santon is rb/lb..none can play on the left..santon has lb as his secondary position so he will be gettin a 6-7 ratin max..if marcelo was getting the same rating then too don't accept cuz arbeloa might start on the left for rm quite a few times the coming season

That's a hard one' date=' but after thinking about it I wouldn't sell him. Xavi should be safe at 97 next season unless he has a dip in form. Whereas Essien probably won't go above 95 next season considering Lampard didn't rise to 96 after the great season he had. Also, Sagna's max rating at Arsenal seems to be 92 no matter how well he plays.[/quote']

Its a no brainer u do the deal Essien is probably the best in his position and Sagna is a solid player he has been good not spectacular and its not that he deserves to go to 93 he is a very solid 92.. You get depth in 2 positions ur team gets younger too..