Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i swap Jarolim (91) for Rakitic (88) ?

I have Rakitic ' date=' i also have 9 midfielder 87-89 rating and want some quality in there but is it a good deal for me ?[/quote']

Jarolim is captain at Hamburger I think...He can maintain his rating for another 2 years or so IMO. Rakitic was though to be a very good prospect however now he needs to move on to rise further. I would do it since u said that u need some quality ;)

Hey guys, what do you think about trading Pinheiro Kleber for Anders Lindegaard?

Apparently United have expressed their interest for him and see him as Van de Sar's successor? I know Kleber has gone to Porto but can't see him rise much in the near future.

Cheers.

Moussa Sissoko and Mikel San Jose for Abidal?

I have Abidal. It's not a question where to do it or not' date=' because I think I will am just trying to get Ash Cole atm, but what do people know about San Jose?[/quote']

Well San Jose was a regular at Bilbao last season and Sissoko is a massive talent. Try and get a bit of cash in the deal and then you have a good deal.

Moussa Sissoko and Mikel San Jose for Abidal?

I have Abidal. It's not a question where to do it or not' date=' because I think I will am just trying to get Ash Cole atm, but what do people know about San Jose?[/quote']

He was on loan at Athletic Bilbao from Liverpool last year and featured regularly. He got 25 appearances there. Finally Athletic decided to sign him in May. He won one u-19 championship and he is currently a member of the u-21 squad. I 've heard that he is a good player, still pretty young and he could rise further while being at Bilbao. However, like most prospects, he needs to move to a bigger club to reach 90+.

straight swap fabregas - snejder' date='essien,cambiasso?

I will get one of them. Choose the best of them, if yes, and if not, dont ;D

I HAVE FABREGAS[/quote']

Snidjer. But y u want him if u have farbgas?

I will choose snjeder. But y u want swap for him when u got

Hey guys, what do you think about trading Pinheiro Kleber for Anders Lindegaard?

Apparently United have expressed their interest for him and see him as Van de Sar's successor? I know Kleber has gone to Porto but can't see him rise much in the near future.

Cheers.

I have had two deals accepted

15 million + Kallstrom (91) + Toulalan (93) for Gerrard (95)

3 million + Makoun(91) + Delgado(89) for Busquets(91 but aged 22 rising star)

Good deals or should I cancel them?

i would try for de rossi/sneijder instead of gerrard

second one i would do

i would try for de rossi/sneijder instead of gerrard

second one i would do

Well today seems to be my unlucky day, the Barcelona manager has just cancelled the deal minutes after he accepted. This is really annoying now. I could try for Sneijder and De Rossi but I both managers have made them unavailable.

Is Juan Sebastián Veron a good buy for £8M in a GC? How many years has he got left in the tank? and will his rating stay above 90 for atleast 12 more months or will he drop? :o

Maybe he will retire in a couple of years (i.e. by 2012 summer probably but I aint sure). IMO he wont drop, he was regular for the national team and he is regular for Estudiantes and does pretty well (also he is the captain ;)). If u desperately need a midfielder get him ;)

i have pique and fabiano and my uncle manages man utd. he wants both pique and fabiano and i want rooney. i dont want to swap both players for rooney because pique will be 96 by the end of the upcoming season (so im basically giving away a 93 rated player) so i have made a bid for rooney.

pique + 15 mill for rooney.

my uncle said he will accept it but only if i sell him fabiano for 30 mill.

basically im getting rooney + 15 mill for pique and fabiano.

should i do this deal :confused:

thanks alot ....

i have pique and fabiano and my uncle manages man utd. he wants both pique and fabiano and i want rooney. i dont want to swap both players for rooney because pique will be 96 by the end of the upcoming season (so im basically giving away a 93 rated player) so i have made a bid for rooney.

pique + 15 mill for rooney.

my uncle said he will accept it but only if i sell him fabiano for 30 mill.

basically im getting rooney + 15 mill for pique and fabiano.

should i do this deal :confused:

thanks alot ....

I would do it only if I was in desperate need of an attacker. As u said Pique will definitely get 96 at some point and he is still 23 years old! Rooney will remain at 96 IMO. Luis Fabiano is safe at 93...Therefore if u have adequate replacement for Pique (someone like Vidic or Puyol) do it. But I would keep Pique for now if I were u ;)