Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Downing and milner for van der vart

Take it you'd be getting Van der Vaart? I don't think Downing will never rise, but Milner could be 91/92 in a year or so, depending on what club he joins but he does seem adamant on a move. Van der Vaart on the other-hand could be the same rating as Milner in a year or so, but he could also he rated 93, or if things at Madrid don't go in his favor he could drop to 91 if game time under Mourinho is difficult to gain. Difficult one, but i'd rather keep Downing and Milner.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Take it you'd be getting Van der Vaart? I don't think Downing will never rise' date=' but Milner could be 91/92 in a year or so, depending on what club he joins but he does seem adamant on a move. Van der Vaart on the other-hand could be the same rating as Milner in a year or so, but he could also he rated 93, or if things at Madrid don't go in his favor he could drop to 91 if game time under Mourinho is difficult to gain.[/quote']

He has VdV

He has VdV

Oh...let me give my opinion again then....

Downing and milner for van der vart

I have van der vart.

Like i said, Van der Vaart could be 93 in a year, but could also be 91 depending if he can get enough game time under Mourinho to earn a rise or not get enough and gain a drop. Im about 80% sure that he'll keep his rating, but things could turn the other way round in about 4 months time. On the other hand if you did accept you'd be getting Milner who could be rated 91/92 in about a year or so, if i were you i'd try and get someone other than Downing. As i don't think Downing will rise, even though i except his rating is safe.

I would do it only if I was in desperate need of an attacker. As u said Pique will definitely get 96 at some point and he is still 23 years old! Rooney will remain at 96 IMO. Luis Fabiano is safe at 93...Therefore if u have adequate replacement for Pique (someone like Vidic or Puyol) do it. But I would keep Pique for now if I were u ;)

thanks alot for the reply John S :D

i just signed terry for 60mill 2 days ago :P

so would u do the deal for rooney?

do you think 60mill for terry was a good deal?

thanks to anyone who replies

Oh...let me give my opinion again then....

Like i said' date=' Van der Vaart could be 93 in a year, but could also be 91 depending if he can get enough game time under Mourinho to earn a rise or not get enough and gain a drop. Im about 80% sure that he'll keep his rating, but things could turn the other way round in about 4 months time. On the other hand if you did accept you'd be getting Milner who could be rated 91/92 in about a year or so, if i were you i'd try and get someone other than Downing. As i don't think Downing will rise, even though i except his rating is safe.[/quote']

Sorry to burst ur bubble mate Vaart wont be rising Madrid have Signed Leon and Maria alongwith Khedira unless they decide to sell either of the Diarras,Alonso i dont see Vaart getting a game also at Madrid as Khedira,Alonso are like replacements for Kaka and they have also bough Canales.. Try and exchange Vaart for some one like Mikel,or Gourcuff,Pjanic thats the best u can do to get rid of him.. He is almost certainly not going to get game time at Madrid but i would wait till the transfer window because i can also see him making a move if he goes to the right team then as u say he can rise again but as of right now i dont see him going over 92 more likely to drop

Sorry to burst ur bubble mate Vaart wont be rising Madrid have Signed Leon and Maria alongwith Khedira unless they decide to sell either of the Diarras' date='Alonso i dont see Vaart getting a game also at Madrid as Khedira,Alonso are like replacements for Kaka and they have also bough Canales.. Try and exchange Vaart for some one like Mikel,or Gourcuff,Pjanic thats the best u can do to get rid of him.. He is almost certainly not going to get game time at Madrid [b']but[/b] i would wait till the transfer window because i can also see him making a move if he goes to the right team then as u say he can rise again but as of right now i dont see him going over 92 more likely to drop

Pedro Leon was not signed to be a starter, Mahamadou Diarra will be sold whether he likes it or not, Kaka has played badly and has been linked with a move away, Canales wasn't signed as a starter, Lass has injury/genetic problems which prevent him from playing regularly and Mourinho might look to sell him.

Van der Vaart played very well IMO at the tail end of last season when Pellegrini gave him the chance, and with a new manager, there could be a major reshuffle at Madrid.

kroos' date=' candreva, pedro, elia, aguero, podolski, ballotelli, muller, chamack and lukaku.[/quote']

hmm.. very good attackers. If ur looking at the short term thing and ur playing the game for just a year, go for the deal.

However, if ur gonna spend a lot of time, don't do the deal.

Hey guys, what do you think about trading Pinheiro Kleber for Anders Lindegaard?

Apparently United have expressed their interest for him and see him as Van de Sar's successor? I know Kleber has gone to Porto but can't see him rise much in the near future.

Cheers

Hey guys' date=' what do you think about trading Pinheiro Kleber for Anders Lindegaard?

Apparently United have expressed their interest for him and see him as Van de Sar's successor? I know Kleber has gone to Porto but can't see him rise much in the near future.

Cheers[/quote']

Keep Kleber until something concrete comes up about Lindegaard. Nothing has come out of United yet.

For my Tottenham team I just got offered a swap with one of my main rivals in the league

My Luis Fabiano for Diego Forlan.

Obviously Forlan had a great world cup but is 32 atm

Fabiano is 3 years younger but has recently been linked with clubs like Spurs and Milan.

Should I do the swap?

For my Tottenham team I just got offered a swap with one of my main rivals in the league

My Luis Fabiano for Diego Forlan.

Obviously Forlan had a great world cup but is 32 atm

Fabiano is 3 years younger but has recently been linked with clubs like Spurs and Milan.

Should I do the swap?

It depends how long you expext to play in that world for. If you see yourself there for a while, don't accept because Fabiano could move somewhere next year, he has stated that he wants to stay at Sevilla (for now). If he has a better, younger player, try and get him because the highest Fabiano can get IMO is 94.

I personally wouldn't do it, I've bought Forlan and in trying to sell him he's been only worth 14/15mil, so when he does go down in rating you'll have a problem selling him.

Nordveit straight swap for Danny Wilson

Is it ok? Im getting Wilson

Do you have time before you make this offer? I'm not sure what Liverpool are planning for Wilson whether they will keep him, or loan him back to Rangers or to another club, if you can wait a few weeks you can see what Liverpool have planned for him.

Alternately, with Nordtveit being loaned out regularly from Arsenal, he won't be rising much anytime soon from regular appearances for the Gunners.

So if you can wait it out until Hodgson makes a decision on Wilson, the decision will become clear.

With Liverpool's current financial situation i really don't see us spending £2 million pounds on a player only to loan him back to the club we just signed him from, or on that matter to any other club. I expect him to be switched between left back and centre back throughout the season as backup, and i expect he'll get a run in the Europa league.

Well, i will wait, as i already have good defenders - Pique,Vermaelen,Ferdinand(Chiellini), Sagna,Botelho,Kolarov,Carlinhos. Nordtveit is my final reserve in the team, so it isn't urgent.

Also im trading Hoyte for Schimmel, which is good real, if i am right, as Scmiccel get plenty of game time.

Cristian TELLO - those anyone know about this guy. he plays for the Barcelona B team so I think he may a good prospect

any opinians???

Actually, he was in the Barcelona academy until 2008 when his contract expired. Then he moved to Espanyol B' and now he has returned to Barca B'. Well, the fact that Barca didnt renew his contract in the first place might mean that they didnt think he is very special? :confused: However, I havent seen him play, he could very well be a future star ;) Look for any youtube videos to see him playing...

Abdel Zizi has high opinions of him and I'd trust him ;) Apparently Barca want him back after he has his time at Espanyol :)
Actually' date=' he was in the Barcelona academy until 2008 when his contract expired. Then he moved to Espanyol B' and now he has returned to Barca B'. Well, the fact that Barca didnt renew his contract in the first place might mean that they didnt think he is very special? :confused: However, I havent seen him play, he could very well be a future star ;) Look for any youtube videos to see him playing...[/quote']

I only managed to find one short video of him on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZO0X3KP-tg

He looks impressive tbh

so my buddy has ozil , he has a poor enough aston villa team, so for a good offer, hed have to sell him

people sitting on my bench are di maria,song, chamakh,bojan, balotelli,pjanic and hazard

now i offered him bojan and di maria and he rejected with the added 'insulted by this offer'

so what do u think?

how much should i offer, how good is ozil?