Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

so what do u think?

how much should i offer' date=' how good is ozil?[/quote']

Then he's just a poor transfer dealer, Bojan & Di Maria for Ozil is a very poor deal if your getting Ozil. Di Maria is a first team regular and should rise now, Bojan'll is very safe at 89 at the minute.

so my buddy has ozil ' date=' he has a poor enough aston villa team, so for a good offer, hed have to sell him

people sitting on my bench are di maria,song, chamakh,bojan, balotelli,pjanic and hazard

now i offered him bojan and di maria and he rejected with the added 'insulted by this offer'

so what do u think?

how much should i offer, how good is ozil?[/quote']

Give him Di Maria and Song or maybe Di Maria and Chamkh. He probably didn't accept because he doesn't think Bojan is good enough to reach 90 :)

Ohhh and Ozil is very good!!!!

Give him Di Maria and Song or maybe Di Maria and Chamkh. He probably didn't accept because he doesn't think Bojan is good enough to reach 90 :)

i have my suspicions that that is the reason,

but i think song is quality , dont think i wana sell him!

chamakh maybe, might wait for his rise first ;)

i have my suspicions that that is the reason' date='

but i think song is quality , dont think i wana sell him!

chamakh maybe, might wait for his rise first ;)[/quote']

I would sell Song rather than Chamakh, Chamakh has been tipped to be a great hit at arsenal and could rise to 92 so..........But Song could rise to a 90/91 if he perfomes well;) IMO

But I would trade them both for Ozil any - day !!!

Why would you want to do that deal.

Ozil's great but he wont even rise from 91 unless he gets a big money move, even then Di Maria is now at Real Madrid & Bojan is quality, Song is quality & Chamakh is quality.

A fair deal would be Di Maria & 87 young player for Ozil, but to give up a huge talent for a slight improvent would be a terrible deal.

Then he's just a poor transfer dealer' date=' Bojan & Di Maria for Ozil is a very poor deal if your getting Ozil. Di Maria is a first team regular and should rise now, Bojan'll is very safe at [b']89 [/b]at the minute.

Bojan's a 88....

Why would you want to do that deal.

Ozil's great but he wont even rise from 91 unless he gets a big money move' date=' even then Di Maria is now at Real Madrid & Bojan is quality, Song is quality & Chamakh is quality.

A fair deal would be Di Maria & 87 young player for Ozil, but to give up a huge talent for a slight improvent would be a terrible deal.[/quote']

I believe Ozil is a bigger prospect than Bojan + many people think that Di Maria is the new Qauresma unfortunatly

Ozil's great but he wont even rise from 91 unless he gets a big money move' date=' even then Di Maria is now at Real Madrid & Bojan is quality, Song is quality & Chamakh is quality.[/quote']

He could easily get 92/93 at Bremen. Gomez got it at Stuttgart who's a fairly big club as Bremen and Gomez didn't/hasn't even played good at the German NT whenever he has got the chance. Frings had 93 at Bremen before he dropped to 92, which he also has at the moment.

He could easily get 92/93 at Bremen. Gomez got it at Stuttgart who's a fairly big club as Bremen and Gomez didn't/hasn't even played good at the German NT whenever he has got the chance. Frings had 93 at Bremen before he dropped to 92' date=' which he also has at the moment.[/quote']

And Diego was 94 at Werder.

Aidan, Ozil could be rated 94 in a good two years time. Like Diego said, he could reach 92/93 at Breman, and then a move away in a couple of years could see him rise even further possibly. He's the future of the German national team, along with Khedira, Marin, Badstuber, Neuer and Muller.

Which of the following is the best deal to sell Lucio?

Demichelis + El Hamdaoui/ Soares Wellington

Rolando + Ederson

6 mil + Nesta + Matuidi

trying to add some depth to my squad.

Get the Demichelis deal mate with wellington its the best but i would suggest u to try to exchange Lucio for some one like Vermalaen or Thiago Silva who will soon be 92...

i receive an offer for sergio ramos' date=' Glen Johnson+Eljero Elia+7m worth to sell?[/quote']

Well Glen Johnson will not get to 94-95 anytime soon but I think Elia can rise a bit this season if he plays a bit more regularly than he did last season. Also that 7million can come in handy.

The way I see it, if you have another EB around the same rating as Johnson, or if you can get one, it's a good deal.

aww

i dunno wat t do now!

Give him Di Maria and Song. Ozil is the new Diego for Bremen ( and the future of the German NT ) so could rise to a 93 and maybe if he moves to a big club like Barca or Chelsea and performes well he could become a 94+ player IMO

Thanks

and another deal - Glen Jonhson for Sagna - Im getting Johnson

I think Johnsen could rise if Liverpool have a good season while Sagna is safe at his rating :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I personnaly would pick Sagna just for the fact that he is safe at 92 and Johnsen may stay 91 if Liverpool have another bad season

Guest JackWWFC

Thanks

and another deal - Glen Jonhson for Sagna - Im getting Johnson

Never rated Sagna to be honest, I'd do the deal and maybe PM him to get some cash too.