Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bit of a differnece to the "Help with deal thread"

Basically ive had an offer for Luis Suarez which is well below expectation thinking of countering Ilsinho and Luiz Adriano??

Am I over valuing Suarez or is my lack of Ukrainian football knowledge showing???

Or I can counter Ilsinho and Galdkyy/Jaja

What you reckon?

Bit of a differnece to the "Help with deal thread"

Basically ive had an offer for Luis Suarez which is well below expectation thinking of countering Ilsinho and Luiz Adriano??

Am I over valuing Suarez or is my lack of Ukrainian football knowledge showing???

Or I can counter Ilsinho and Galdkyy/Jaja

What you reckon?

Suarez can only rise from leaving Ajax, haven't heard of any rumours of late as to who he's joining, so countering Ilsinho + Adriano or Ilsinho and Jaja is a good idea for now.

Suarez can only rise from leaving Ajax' date=' haven't heard of any rumours of late as to who he's joining, so countering Ilsinho + Adriano or Ilsinho and Jaja is a good idea for now.[/quote']

Well after Fulham came sniffing around for Martin Jol, it could be the end of the likes of Van der Wiel, Suarez and Stekelenburg. As Jol wants money to spend, and he's not going to get a massive investment from the Ajax owners so the only way to get money is to sell players.

is Tomas Kalas (Chelsea) worth 300' date='000?

Thanks![/quote']

Yeah, I would say he is. He has actually had only one appearance at club level with Sigma Olomouc and 9 apps at the under-17. Chelsea must have seen something special in him so considering that 300k is nothing in this game...SNAP HIM UP ;)

I'm Real Madrid again and have been offered Hazard in a straight swap for Rafael Van Der Vaart' date=' should I do this? Thought I would get help first.[/quote']

If u have adequate replacement for Van de Vaart do it. It looks like he will have fierce competition in getting regular game time at Real whereas Hazard is one of the hottest prospects in the world. He will hit 92+ in 2/3 years. Long term do it definitely ;) However (if u can) get some cash as well

I've been offered £19 million for Obefami Martins (89). I have back up for him in the shape of Allesandro Matri (88). I have the opportunity to buy Jose Antonio Reyes for 9 million as a replacement, and there's also the prospect of getting Alexis Sanchez for £13 million in a few days. Which way would any of you go? Keep Martens? Bite the hand of the bidder off? Forget about Reyes?

Martens is at Rubin now, of course...

I've been offered £19 million for Obefami Martins (89). I have back up for him in the shape of Allesandro Matri (88). I have the opportunity to buy Jose Antonio Reyes for 9 million as a replacement' date=' and there's also the prospect of getting Alexis Sanchez for £13 million in a few days. Which way would any of you go? Keep Martens? Bite the hand of the bidder off? Forget about Reyes?

Martens is at Rubin now, of course...[/quote']

IMO Martins wont get 90+ ever again. Therefore, as u said, bite the hand of the bidder off now before he realizes it. Get Reyes. He could get a rise with another good season and Alexis Sanchez looks promising ;)

I'm Real Madrid again and have been offered Hazard in a straight swap for Rafael Van Der Vaart' date=' should I do this? Thought I would get help first.[/quote']

Do it, Hazard will be a lot better than VDV in 2 or 3 years time, but he cannot rise much more until he leaves Lille. I'm sure having an 89 replacing 92 can't be that bad for your team:rolleyes: Don't worry, I kid xD

I've got 2 questions :

I try to buy Elia , but I've got an counter offer of 10M+ Chamakh .

Considering that I'm in a game world with a limit of transfers at 90 , should I let Chamakh go ? Do you think that he has chances to hit 91 before Elia does it?

Second:I can get Pedro (Barca) for Lisandro Lopez , no cash involved , just direct swap.

I already have Aguero, Ibra , Torres , Benzema , Van Persie , Higuain and a few other 90-91 forwards in my squad , so I wonder if you think that I should keep Lisandro and use him in other transfers or just get this great youngster ? :confused:

I've got 2 questions :

I try to buy Elia ' date=' but I've got an counter offer of 10M+ Chamakh .

Considering that I'm in a game world with a limit of transfers at 90 , should I let Chamakh go ? Do you think that he has chances to hit 91 before Elia does it?

Second:I can get Pedro (Barca) for Lisandro Lopez , no cash involved , just direct swap.

I already have Aguero, Ibra , Torres , Benzema , Van Persie , Higuain and a few other 90-91 forwards in my squad , so I wonder if you think that I should keep Lisandro and use him in other transfers or just get this great youngster ? :confused:[/quote']

1. Chamakh IMO will hit 91 before Elia, his performance today against AC was very impressive in my eyes. I think he will play ahead of Bendtner and may partner Van Persie up front.

2. Get Pedro, Lopez won't be used much in your squad and he won't rise anymore at Lyon but Pedro will continue to rise at Barca.

I've got 2 questions :

I try to buy Elia ' date=' but I've got an counter offer of 10M+ Chamakh .

I already have Aguero, Ibra , Torres , Benzema , Van Persie , Higuain and a few other 90-91 forwards in my squad , so I wonder if you think that I should keep Lisandro and use him in other transfers or just get this great youngster ? :confused:[/quote']

I wouldnt give Chamakh TBH because Elia isnt worth that much ATM. I could be wrong in a couple of years but for now I believe that Chamakh looks more likely to rise at Arsenal.

Considering the fact that u have so many attackers I would give Lopez for Pedro. Pedro looks like he could hit 92/93 in a couple of years ;)

Bentdener and Vela for Falcao? I'd be getting Falcao' date=' and im very close to accepting it just need more opinions![/quote']

I would accept, with Chamakh coming in, Bentdner and Vela's first team chances will be limited, and Falcao is a very highly rated player who I also rate highly. Accept.

Bentdener and Vela for Falcao? I'd be getting Falcao' date=' and im very close to accepting it just need more opinions![/quote']

Well, Bendtner looks likely to rise to 90 during the next year however he may get a lot of competition from Chamakh. Vela is good, showed bits of his quality in cup games but he needs to do much more to get 89+ which I think he wont get very soon, seeing that Wenger has plenty of other options to choose from.

On the other hand, Falcao is a prolific goalscorer and he looks like he will move on to a bigger team next summer. Anyways, if u can bear the loss of Vela do it ;)

hi, can i please get some help with these deals, will rep any help

neymar for boateng (city) and di maria or pedro or suarez- i have neymar

glen johnson and smalling for zhirkov (i have johnson/smalling)

thanks