Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well you have only 3 strikers and thats not good enough maybe sell Pazzini and bring anothor good and cheap striker to be replacment for your strikers:)

Cheers mate, I had already accepted the deal, I just wanted a bit of reasurrance (sp) to know I was doing the right thing.

Repped.

ive been offered 6mil plus Victor Moses for Antonio Reyes. Reyes is worth 9.5 mil for my sqaud. is this a good deal to accept?

Do it....Reyes played very well for Atletico and shouda gotten a 90.....But in the future he should get it.....Also Moses is a quality player but don't see him rising to much in the future..So do it...

R.PAVLYUCHENKO+3m for Hunterlarr :P ? im getting Hunterlarr

Try not to....Hunter was good but he doesn't get any playing time...He will definetly drop with no playing time.....But its also a risk playing Chenko as he would have to deputize behind Defoe and Crouch.....Try trading Chenko for some one like Pazzini or Cassano...l.

ive been offered 6mil plus Victor Moses for Antonio Reyes. Reyes is worth 9.5 mil for my sqaud. is this a good deal to accept?

Ahhhh no, Reyes was unlucky not to get a rise last time and featured for Atletico last season.

This is unless you will still be playing the game in about ten years.

Try not to....Hunter was good but he doesn't get any playing time...He will definetly drop with no playing time.....But its also a risk playing Chenko as he would have to deputize behind Defoe and Crouch.....Try trading Chenko for some one like Pazzini or Cassano...l.

cheers repped you :D

Do it....Reyes played very well for Atletico and shouda gotten a 90.....But in the future he should get it.....Also Moses is a quality player but don't see him rising to much in the future..So do it...

no no no' date=' i have reyes and someone else wants him... i think that means dont do it??? :)

Ahhhh no, Reyes was unlucky not to get a rise last time and featured for Atletico last season.

This is unless you will still be playing the game in about ten years.

yeh i was dissapointed when he didnt rise, i think l'll keep him

no no no' date=' i have reyes and someone else wants him... i think that means dont do it??? :)[/quote']
Ahhhh no' date=' Reyes was unlucky not to get a rise last time and featured for Atletico last season.

This is unless you will still be playing the game in about ten years.[/quote']

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lille OSC have made a counter offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Eden HAZARD of £5' date='000,000 plus Jermaine JENAS and Niko KRANJCAR

Im Tottenham would you do this deal?

Thanks for any help much appreciated[/quote']

Hazard is an exceptional player and IMO he will reach 93+ in a few years. If u are planning to play this game for a few more years get him. Also if u have adequate replacement for them do it

Lille OSC have made a counter offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Eden HAZARD of £5' date='000,000 plus Jermaine JENAS and Niko KRANJCAR

Im Tottenham would you do this deal?

Thanks for any help much appreciated[/quote']

If you are getting Hazard then do it with 2 eyes close!

Hazard is better than Kranjcar IMO and will hi 90 in the next season.

Jenas wont rise above 90-91 I think:)

If money isnt valuable in your setup dont do it. He could stay at 92 with a good season at Liverpool. However if u could buy someone like Ozil with that money do it ;)

Well, I have a choice of Cazorla, Fellaini, Jovetic, Elia and Subotic to replace 18M cash, and I'd like to get Elia and/or Jovetic

I've decided on an offer of Busquets, S. Blanco and Bruno Saltor for Lahm. I won't be cancelling it now as it's accepted but am interested on who people think is getting the better deal here, because I'm finding it hard to judge myself. Cheers. :)

I've had an offer for my Shweinsteiger of Dzeko and walcott.

My fowards are;

Kalou

Muller

Santa Cruz

Luca Toni

Bukharov

I also have Arshavin and Joe cole but they mainly play as wingers.

Midfielders;

Schweinsteiger

inler

Veloso

Nasri(AM)

I'm thinking of rejecting as there's no point negotiating as the only CM's he has are Xavi and cambiasso.

Any opinions more than welcome. :)

I've had an offer for my Shweinsteiger of Dzeko and walcott.

My fowards are;

Kalou

Muller

Santa Cruz

Luca Toni

Bukharov

I also have Arshavin and Joe cole but they mainly play as wingers.

Midfielders;

Schweinsteiger

inler

Veloso

Nasri(AM)

I'm thinking of rejecting as there's no point negotiating as the only CM's he has are Xavi and cambiasso.

@nd opinions more than welcome. :)

I would reject the offer, you're very short in CM's and the offer is not enough also.